Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

xthetenth posted:

I've seen people unironically sharing his cartoons. Keep in mind that a lot of the alt-right legitimately can't communicate without pictures or videos because they can't make arguments for themselves.

Even with newspaper distribution way down, wouldn't Tinsley be the most viewed (or Doonesbury)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
What is that hornets nest hanging from? Is it a garden hose? Why?

Starving Wolf
Apr 2, 2010

MUCH LATER
Yams Fan

Cat Puke posted:

What is that hornets nest hanging from? Is it a garden hose? Why?

I think that's a... network cable? It kinda looks like a patch cord? Garrison is really bad you guys.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

I hope the trend of depicting journalists in cartoons as faceless logo heads rather than actual human beings is a short phase.

edit: Latest Rowe:

Trapezium Dave fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jul 7, 2017

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017

Starving Wolf posted:

I think that's a... network cable? It kinda looks like a patch cord? Garrison is really bad you guys.

holy poo poo, you're right. He is very bad. He's a carnival caricaturist that self promotes through networks of hateful conspiracies (that happen to have taken over the USA. oops).

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Really how popular and known are these guys that Garrison keeps getting hired by to do drawings? Am I just so out of the loop that I should know them but don't?

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
"Not an argument" guy at least as a reasonably impressive cult. The rest are pretty no-name.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
Thank you for this.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

what the gently caress does this even mean

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

CNN did a thing I disagree with!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

CNN forcing a traditional mememaker artisan to subdue after the menace of getting doxxed.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Low Desert Punk posted:

The pun is in the word breaking, This just breaking scome schlubs kneecaps that is :smuggo:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Low Desert Punk posted:

How dare cnn threaten to strip the anonymity that allows us to not be held responsible for our repugnant views!

Unsurprisingly the comic makes the same stupid argument as Trump uses. It's not what I did that matters; the real story is that it was exposed.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

agc

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Did they forget where they left Gary Johnson?

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition

Capt. Sticl posted:

Even with newspaper distribution way down, wouldn't Tinsley be the most viewed (or Doonesbury)?

I'm sure Bors has access to sources of information I don't, but I would be genuinely surprised if "Doonesbury" wasn't still the political cartoon with the highest overall circulation. Garrison might have people trying to hate-gently caress his cartoons to death on Twitter all the time, but I don't know if I'd count that as "circulation."

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

When did garrison's descent into madness begin? That anti-4chan cartoon is from 2014 so what happened in the last 3 years that turned him?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Faustian Bargain posted:

When did garrison's descent into madness begin? That anti-4chan cartoon is from 2014 so what happened in the last 3 years that turned him?

You may as well what caused the country to go crazy over the last 3 years and start getting more openly xenophobic because the answer is Trump.

Also he started getting paid thousands of dollars by the neo-nazis he once despised to draw personalized cartoons for them, that might have played a role.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Faustian Bargain posted:

We have the exact chronology:
http://imgur.com/gallery/ZdFwM

But you're asking for a glimpse inside Ben's brain. Turn back before it's too late.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

SeersuckerSoldier
Nov 1, 2016

quote:

Prickly City could possibly be redeemed if Allie/Stantis pulled the plug on it and went full-on St. Elsewhere finale: the last strip reveals that this whole time Carmen, Winslow, & crew have only ever existed in the imagination of a middle-aged autistic man with a snowglobe of Mesa Verde National Park who lives at home with his libertarian dad. Just a huge gently caress you to its fanbase of Gary Johnson's immediate family.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Today's Zelda is not even remotely work safe: http://imgur.com/WoWrgnP

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

Faustian Bargain posted:

How dare cnn threaten to strip the anonymity that allows us to not be held responsible for our repugnant views!

Unsurprisingly the comic makes the same stupid argument as Trump uses. It's not what I did that matters; the real story is that it was exposed.

They should've just gone ahead, released his name, and opened the motherfucking blood gates.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Chris "fatboy" Christie had better be in the best label category of the gay abortions.

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

BarbarianElephant posted:

Is 37 years old young now? Great. I was starting to feel like an ancient old crone.

Everyone under 40 is a millennial, everyone over 40 is a boomer.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Zelda's boyfriend (gently caress buddy?) is cute.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

An opposite of reality cartoon.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Mike Lester retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/JewsNewsNetwork/status/882595038026317827

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008
"I just can't understand why people think we conservatives are racist!"
*Dox Jews*
*Spout poo poo straight from Anders Breivik's manifesto*
*Do everything to try to keep black people from voting*

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
We've reached the point where sociopolitical discourse is literally "here's a drawing of me beating you up!"
Like, this felt lame in second grade.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

quote:

NK grew a bunch more teeth recently....a good metaphor?

edit: better would be Trump putting the new teeth in NK's mouth somehow. Or giving it teeth-growing serum? Something like that.

Samurai Sanders fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jul 7, 2017

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Wanderer posted:

I'm sure Bors has access to sources of information I don't, but I would be genuinely surprised if "Doonesbury" wasn't still the political cartoon with the highest overall circulation. Garrison might have people trying to hate-gently caress his cartoons to death on Twitter all the time, but I don't know if I'd count that as "circulation."

I'm sure Doonesbury's circulation went way down when it stopped doing dailies. How many Sunday newspapers even carry it?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I have draw Thomas Hobbes idea of governement has a new creature. A fish that is also a school of fish.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Tei posted:

I have draw Thomas Hobbes idea of governement has a new creature. A fish that is also a school of fish.

Pokemon already did this

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/wishiwashi-school-form/

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

Shouldn't Putin be riding Trump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Edible Hat posted:

Zelda's boyfriend (gently caress buddy?) is cute.

• Locked thread