Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/883336902321065985

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Johnny Joestar posted:

it's kinda funny that lowtax brings up running a forum like it's some sort of rare thing when literally anyone can set up a forum. most people who do that don't even get paid money to do it

Please don't insult glorious leader.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

punchymcpunch posted:

dont work a work into another work if you work out its a shoot, mark
dont worry cuz theys another mark born every minnit :unsmigghh:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

a lot of people are forgetting CNN's breathless reporting of Trump's every utterance and free broadcasts of all of his rallies in 2015; just because they acknowledge how much they hosed up doesn't absolve them of responsibility

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Perfectly Safe posted:

Yeah, I had a look, but his whole line of thinking here is sort of stupid and surprisingly naive and I do wish he'd stop tweeting about things that he's not really interested in because he makes himself sound like a dick.

hes literally a dick tho

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

D1E posted:

Could Lowtax even beat Donald Trump in a boxing match?

float like a butterball sting like covfefe
rich cant hit with his eyes fulla pee

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
memed not too hard enough!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2oLf5lA_qs

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

hes literally a dick tho

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

thats za

sa is south australia u raciost

no thats zordy arabia

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

no one cares about Malcolm Turnbull

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Turdfuzz posted:

hes literally a dick tho

He should put more effort into hiding it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

A Handed Missus posted:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Johnny Joestar posted:

it's kinda funny that lowtax brings up running a forum like it's some sort of rare thing when literally anyone can set up a forum. most people who do that don't even get paid money to do it

there's like barely even a dozen forums out there large enough to be noteworthy, though

it's a dying medium which sucks because twitter/reddit/facebook is the loving worst format

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

its official trump did 911

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also lol at hour and a half talk with putin

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

more like malcolm turncuck!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

SKULL.GIF posted:

whoever posted that original Lowtax tweet is taking it out of context

This is what he wrote before the Breitbart tweet

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/883338952501080064

I don't agree with him but his stance is a lot more reasonable than people are thinking

that's actually dumber than the first tweet lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
CNN should have just blown that guy out anyway. The only people who give a poo poo about the privacy of JUST JOKING nazi's are the troll virgins on reddit and they're predictably just pretending the guy got doxxed anyway AND, thanks to the lack of any actual doxxing info, are making poo poo up like saying he's 15 when he's some middle aged dude or that he was forced into an apology.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

putin keep drinking water. any minute now

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

also lol at hour and a half talk with putin

like you wouldnt slob his knob for longer

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SKULL.GIF posted:

like lol

the nazis' explicit goal is to commit violence and to expose non-nazis for being traitors to the party

who cares if they "punch back" they were going to do that in the first place anyway!!!

Imo people think everyone's playing pretend and posting irl but both sides need to understand the gravity of their actions (as the die hard Nazis and antifa both want the other side dead)

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Bread Liar
I wonder what other unannounced Russians are in the Trump/Putin meeting outside the six "confirmed" people.

our only hope is that Rex listens to the whole meeting and says "wow this is hosed up" and defects.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

like you wouldnt slob his knob for longer

hell yeah id jump at the chance to chat with putin

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

A Handed Missus posted:

who

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

yeah killing millions of Americans with the AHCA would definitely help

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Perfectly Safe posted:

He should put more effort into hiding it.

His name is Richard.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i hope the really terrible secrets from this admin are all published in my lifetime because they will make some good reading

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

da cuckrade

Baloogan posted:

hell yeah id jump at the chance to chat with putin

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

guys please treat the nazis nicely, if we appease them then they won't attack us, if we're mean to them then they will definitely attack us

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
In all srsness Lowtax is right, doxxing people for their political opinions on the internet runs contrary both to the anonymous privacy of the internet and sets some very bad precedents on free speech thereof

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/AP/status/883353967799017472

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Squizzle posted:

i hope the really terrible secrets from this admin are all published in my lifetime because they will make some good reading

Really hope someone in Trump's staff publishes a anonymous memoir about the White House trainwreck.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

MariusLecter posted:

Tell that to the dudes on the train with slit throats for standing up for a little girl

um i'm sorry if u doxx nazis for being nazis ur can't complain when nazis cut ur throat and round up people into internment camps

just sayin' don't get mad when you get murdered because you dared to say "holy poo poo look at this nazi attempting to remain anonymous, here's his identifiers because holy poo poo nazis"

-joementum

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

guys please treat the nazis nicely, if we appease them then they won't attack us, if we're mean to them then they will definitely attack us

lol sean hannity was literally right about the left's appeasement

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

does it really take two hours to go "let's stop shooting each other in this desolate corner of a shithole country"?

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/883354048749068289

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

CNN should have just blown that guy out anyway. The only people who give a poo poo about the privacy of JUST JOKING nazi's are the troll virgins on reddit and they're predictably just pretending the guy got doxxed anyway AND, thanks to the lack of any actual doxxing info, are making poo poo up like saying he's 15 when he's some middle aged dude or that he was forced into an apology.

only extremely internet people are even paying attention lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

:yeah:

kill em with kindness!

or whatevers handy :getin: 

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They actually got to be on the side of journalistic integrity for a day. Can't put a price on that.

• Locked thread