Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Joementum posted:

I'd rather the heads of state of the US and Russia talk longer than shorter.

Same

Ya'll might no like it but letting Trump shoot the poo poo about all our top secrets with Putin is the only way to maximize the amount of Israeli spies who get exposed and killed.

e
d

b
a
l
l
suck my dicc mossad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Lol did D&D get closed? This thread is the most daycrew Nazi apologist I've ever seen

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
The meeting going over was planned ahead of time, now both sides can point to the length and say it was a productive meeting and get some cover for rolling back sanctions

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

deathbysnusnu posted:

I agree with the spirit of this. But then I see the militia groups protesting for "free speech" after a dude murdered three people over "liberal censorship". The cops at that protest smiled as the militias assisted them in making arrests. Militias at the bundy ranch regularly pointed long rifles at the police and had not so much as a slap on the wrist. The guys with guns aren't going to be siding with the people who aren't super stoked about the rising tide of fascism. Same goes with the military. TLDR we're all boned and I'll have a number 4.

Bundy Ranch was just a big failure of the law enforcement system though, I mean they broke plenty of laws they just failed to get proper convictions.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

MysteriousStranger posted:

That's what we have law enforcement for. And so far we don't have MAGA brigades actually bringing serious violence on people. We have a bunch of poo poo talkers creating meme's and derp brigades on both sides engaging in stupid slap fights and literally shooting themselves in the foot at events where nobody shows up to. It's more pathetic than it is dangerous. But a sure as poo poo way to make it dangerous is to escalate it because "my side is right!".

my side aint right, were left :colbert:

you are blinded by your liberal ideology

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

Seems like possibly a good outcome of this extended gabfest between the two leaders.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/883356244500729857

Maybe this one will last a full 6 hours! A couple years of this and we can have an uninterrupted day of peace maybe.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

Lol did D&D get closed? This thread is the most daycrew Nazi apologist I've ever seen

the great thing about hanging out with nazis is its a good time to take out your raging ursine aggression

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Dictators-only screening of Wonder Woman was a complete success.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

trump is absolutely going to brag about making an incredible deal

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ok they prob watched gotg

Serf
May 5, 2011

Brother Friendship posted:

Feel free to think that but both descended into violent messes that led to monstrosities seizing power and breaking society to entrench their position.

Also see the Iranian revolution.

just to be clear ur talkin about the revolution that deposed the illegally-installed government that we put into power, right

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

MaxxBot posted:

Bundy Ranch was just a big failure of the law enforcement system though, I mean they broke plenty of laws they just failed to get proper convictions.

You don't need convictions if they're corpses. If you can kill a 13 year old black kid for carrying a b b gun in an open carry state, everyone at the bundy ranch and malheur should have been a charred heap of bones.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

violence has already been put into the equation in the US. Both sides seriously want, endorse, and reward violence at all levels. From literally shooting people (celebrating Hodge and refusing to condemn white supremacist militia killers) to stripping people of their constitutional rights (voter suppression), violence is a daily fact of life in the US and has been since day 1 because we as a country loving love bloodshed and death

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

ArmZ posted:

I still can't read "BLM types" without having a moment of disorientation by thinking about the bureau of land management. it's an odd juxtaposition.

I still read BLM as bureau of land management and it's weird as hell.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the great thing about hanging out with nazis is its a good time to take out your raging ursine aggression

:hai:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bread Liar

nutted but he still suckin, 2 hours later.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

ha hah a decadent vesterns are being worried about doxxing nazis? in soviet union you can be doxxed at any time is what we call it when youth points knife at you and says "give to me your docs marten"

yeah glow is pretty good

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

MaxxBot posted:

Bundy Ranch is FAD hth

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

ok they prob watched gotg

"Hey Vlad have you seen John Wick 2 yet?"

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the Iranian revolution was also good hth

It really does thanks for your post.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

the French and Russian revolutions were both good, actually

The first year of the french revolution and maybe the first 6 month of the russian one maybe, both revolutions quickly descended into bloody mess for the average Russian/French peasant and proclamation that nearly genocidal civil wars were necessary evils for the rise of Napoleon and Stalin are of questionable goodness at best

wut I'm saying is that if I were french in 1789 or russian in 1917 I'd want to get the gently caress out of the country

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the Iranian revolution was also good hth

scoop if true

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

lol if you think that courts letting white supremacist militias off the hook for hundreds of felonies, multiple times even, is some kind of failure and not the system working as designed

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

MysteriousStranger posted:

Law enforcement does have a monopoly on the use of force for a drat good reason. The logic that they shouldn't is what leads to idiotic things like militia groups and jackasses running around concealed carrying all the time.

were going to have to agree to disagree here where by agree i mean youre objectively wrong and by disagree i mean if youre willing to outsource your ability to keep yourself alive to anyone else for any reason youre going to die before someone who isnt

cops arent omniscient and omnipotent and even if they could traffic camera and surplus military vehicle their way into faking it they still cant reliably be trusted to use this power in your best interest and even when theyre on your side hypothetical bad guy is there now and theyre further away from you than he is

the cops are on the cops side and no one elses if youre white their side usually lines up with yours if youre not well good loving luck to you in 2017 brother because jefferson beauregard sessions eye eye eye doesnt exactly have a strong track record of sticking up for you

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Joementum posted:

Seems like possibly a good outcome of this extended gabfest between the two leaders.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/883356244500729857

You're just as bad as Cillizza if for a loving moment you think this is as simple as it looks

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

holy gently caress an antifa bear is fukken them nazis up uP UP!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

lol if you think that courts letting white supremacist militias off the hook for hundreds of felonies, multiple times even, is some kind of failure and not the system working as designed

it is a failure of justice and a success of the justice system, yeah

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

sandoz posted:

yeah glow is pretty good

yeah im gonna keep doin this gimmick til i watch something else its fun

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/DaniellaMicaela/status/883360387126702080

lmao

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Epic High Five posted:

violence has already been put into the equation in the US. Both sides seriously want, endorse, and reward violence at all levels. From literally shooting people (celebrating Hodge and refusing to condemn white supremacist militia killers) to stripping people of their constitutional rights (voter suppression), violence is a daily fact of life in the US and has been since day 1 because we as a country loving love bloodshed and death

To quote violence expert Sean "Street fighter" Hannity "When you go into a fight, you go ALL IN or not at all".

So you willing to go ALL IN? You a bad enough dude to turn the streets red with blood, and possibly(most likely) die for the cause?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my side aint right, were left :colbert:

you are blinded by your liberal ideology

LEFT IS BEST

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Sexual Lorax posted:

were going to have to agree to disagree here where by agree i mean youre objectively wrong and by disagree i mean if youre willing to outsource your ability to keep yourself alive to anyone else for any reason youre going to die before someone who isnt
i outsource production of thyroid hormone to a factory but if i have to tear out a nazis throat with my teeth to properly regulate my metabolism so be it

quote:

the cops are on the cops side and no one elses if youre white their side usually lines up with yours if youre not well good loving luck to you in 2017 brother because jefferson beauregard sessions eye eye eye doesnt exactly have a strong track record of sticking up for you

well the cops are also on the side of the motherfukkers what payz em

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i wonder how much of the farm we traded to stop whatever in syria

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ceasefire gonna last for an hour at best lol

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
pissfire

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Serf posted:

just to be clear ur talkin about the revolution that deposed the illegally-installed government that we put into power, right

Yea and what came after. There's a reason we have the quote:

"Revolutions eat their children."

It was actually quoted to Robespierre after a particularly intense blood letting by some fellow Revolutionary who Robespierre then had guillotined lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

holy gently caress an antifa bear is fukken them nazis up uP UP!

I'm a little sad cause Nazi meat is spoiled

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

a helpful bear posted:

but they're so scary, look at the armor they wear

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

orange sky posted:

You're just as bad as Cillizza if for a loving moment you think this is as simple as it looks

Didn't a munitions depot get raided in Portugal last week?

WHO HAS THOSE MUNITIONS ORANGE SKY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

A Handed Missus posted:

ceasefire gonna last for an hour at best lol

You're an optimist now?

• Locked thread