Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

People are way too obsessive about that rule. You can have rice for one meal and beans for the other and your body will be just fine, our bodies are like ravenous lunatics when it comes to extracting nutrition from poo poo

It's why Pandas are fat slob nobodys but we inhabit every continent and every biome

well

full protein also keeps you satiated and not eating every carb you can get your hands on

nothing wrong with spending a little extra to keep yourself from becoming a lardo

*extremely announcer voice* TRIPLE ED BALLS SNIPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Half a bottle of wine is like, 2.5 drinks. Over the course of a night? Who brags about that? Who even notices or gets buzzed off that?

Reality Winner posted:

I do this but with ginger

Oh yeah also ginger, it rules

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

please tell me that trump actually said the 14 words

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

I did a thing posted:

I don't think Putin is that much of a mastermind or really a "leader". he just is utterly ruthless. The Russian oligarchs support him in that he is their "fall guy" if poo poo goes ham. Putin is a patsy is what i am saying and supported by more competent individuals hiding in the shadows. A bunch of Rasputins.

hm

now ya talkin

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Salt Fish posted:

I'm good at IT.

probably at nite crew too

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Epic High Five posted:

I actually kind of shy away from it because I don't like plastics in general and especially plastics with long term exposure to a solvent

yeah i also only use glass or metal to store water

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
https://twitter.com/VP/status/883408914196332544

???

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
rice beans lentils & eggs go a long way. Also buy a vacuum sealer and freeze leftovers/pre-cook & freeze stuff like shredded chicken. My grocery store had sale on chicken about a month ago that I still have stuff from for shredded chicken sandwiches & chicken soups & whatnot.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

hahahaha

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Augus posted:

please tell me that trump actually said the 14 words

Nah. He danced a little close to them but Palin just went all in

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

yeah i also only use glass or metal to store water

This but unironically but also + HDPE

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Chokes McGee posted:

try working in IT the literal measure of your social worth as a coworker is how much of a raging alcoholic you are after hours. if you don't drink you're pretty much ostracized as "that guy who never wants to go to the bar with us"

even nite crew doesn't go that far :mad:

People who never got hosed up in middle school become such sad adult alcoholics.

To be fair those of us who were maniacs in middle school either come out complete gently caress up junkies or people who know their limits.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

when do we get green apron, the edibles delivery service

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:eyepop:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

he hosed a porcupine? Jesus

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Chokes McGee posted:

probably at nite crew too

I'm death crew kill me please.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

the bitcoin of weed posted:

when do we get green apron, the edibles delivery service

anyone willing to sponsor my relocation to a weed legal state, I will run this startup with you

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I did a thing posted:

I don't think Putin is that much of a mastermind or really a "leader". he just is utterly ruthless. The Russian oligarchs support him in that he is their "fall guy" if poo poo goes ham. Putin is a patsy is what i am saying and supported by more competent individuals hiding in the shadows. A bunch of Rasputins.

First and second sentences correct, post loses accuracy after that.

Putin strangled nascent democracy largely by himself (not that it was particularly hard in the political climate of the time), and kills dissidents as easily as he orders hostage situations to be unnecessarily stormed.

He's the real nightmare in Russia, he's not just a symptom although he is also that.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I loathe Pence but that's a pretty good response

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

rice beans lentils & eggs go a long way. Also buy a vacuum sealer and freeze leftovers/pre-cook & freeze stuff like shredded chicken. My grocery store had sale on chicken about a month ago that I still have stuff from for shredded chicken sandwiches & chicken soups & whatnot.

maybe this'll be the week I shake off my lethargy and start cooking

wouldn't put money on it though :(

Montasque posted:

People who never got hosed up in middle school become such sad adult alcoholics.

confirmed as an ex-alcoholic myself

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I think I'm going to write a thunk piece on Mike Pence being the most important Vice President in history now.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Learn to love white rice and get a rice cooker you dumb goons.

on the stove is just as easy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

rice is awesome but I don't like beans enough to constantly eat them and not getting full protein as a vegetarian is frowned upon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wouldn't overthink eating. A general rule is just to not eat fifty slices of cake a day and you're probably fine.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

hm

now ya talkin

Trump isn't even a useful idiot at this point.

When he becomes useless the knives come out.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lentils are loving great buy and cook lentils you chuds

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I'm confident that NASA of all organizations is smart enough to keep things that can't have greasy fingers all over them away from touring politicians.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I should probab ly move it's not like I use the free healthcare here. I'll move back when i retire.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/netw3rk/status/883393927289503744

lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/883408516672651264

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Salt Fish posted:

I'm death crew kill me please.

the real nightmare of death crew is that no one will give you the sweet release you crave :twisted:

Nichael posted:

I wouldn't overthink eating. A general rule is just to not eat fifty slices of cake a day and you're probably fine.

I missed the "not" in here and was like hot drat

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

Epic High Five posted:

When I buy wine it's either $3 Bay Bridge or whatever box is on sale

The wine that leaves you at dangerous risk of partial collapse. nice

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Salt Fish posted:

I'm confident that NASA of all organizations is smart enough to keep things that can't have greasy fingers all over them away from touring politicians.

I've worked a lot with NASA and this is not at all a safe assumption.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chokes McGee posted:

the real nightmare of death crew is that no one will give you the sweet release you crave :twisted:

I missed the "not" in here and was like hot drat

or do it, whatever, bing bing bong bong

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

stop reading my posts andy richter

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Salt Fish posted:

I don't think they've had to worry about a VP doing that since Dan Quayle though.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

peppers will put u in the poorhouse tho

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AsherLangton/status/883401295268270080

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and