Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
whut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Global Warming

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Pollution is sexy. Just ask Tim Curry.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
TIM CURRY FUKKKKKKK

This thread ain't dying.

No, you will lose your license.

Oh, god, it hurts so bad when it gets in your eye.

btw this is totally true, even for bitch lesbosagnas.

no she fug

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

bhabi, plz don't eat the poops :smith:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
tfw bhabhi reecoil in shock nd disgust from ur skubidoo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think it's a stretch to assume a sizeable amount of indians just don't know rotating several pennies inside an unwilling bhabhi's plumpy navel is bad.

Renewed lmao at those

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
You know that thing where after you have sex, you kind of sit there and think, "Huh.... that wasn't really that great, in hindsight. Kind of a letdown. What is wrong with me?"

I wonder how these dudes react afterwards. Do they go crazy go nuts?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Did we ever find out the answer to that one question, about the dude whose dad got turned on by bhabi in elevator and his pennies erected in the dude's rear end wat she do

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Did we ever find out the answer to that one question, about the dude whose dad got turned on by bhabi in elevator and his pennies erected in the dude's rear end wat she do

Why don't you get off your armchair and go ask him, Charlie?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

KomodoWagon posted:

Why don't you get off your armchair and go ask him, Charlie?

Eh.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
no milk no fakk

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There is some pretty intense makeup on these chicks.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
why no ileana :ohdear:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

lol

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

AT THE SAME TIME

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

These are all very light-skinned ladies. Do darker actresses get trolled? I'm gonna guess no. Also, I'm gonna guess darker gals aren't in the movies.
I'm not trying to start static, but this is weird on many levels to me.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I.C. posted:

These are all very light-skinned ladies. Do darker actresses get trolled? I'm gonna guess no. Also, I'm gonna guess darker gals aren't in the movies.

Lol dark Indian actresses. SMDH.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

McGavin posted:

Lol dark Indian actresses. SMDH.

Is it like mexican soap operas where the darker hispanics and mexican looking people only get housemaid and gardener roles?

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.
They are Aryan, after all!

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

As if a dark-skinned dalit could ever get on film in anything other than a shot of a crowd living in filth in a slum.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

TROLL SEXY ACTESSES

naem
May 29, 2011

such a spiritual culture

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I.C. posted:

Had you never heard of India before

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
hats off to u

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

How shocked must the guy be after commenting on dozens of tsa pictures with "hot milky seduction navels, lesbos contact me, only real incest" when he discovers that writing "nice boobs" on random strangers' photos isn't actually acceptable.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... *do* things."

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Palpek posted:

How shocked must the guy be after commenting on dozens of tsa pictures with "hot milky seduction navels, lesbos contact me, only real incest" when he discovers that writing "nice boobs" on random strangers' photos isn't actually acceptable.

He also probably couldn't read the adult english in the comment so lol

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

Tailored Sauce posted:

hats off to u

say it on my face.

sexxxxx her tanks wiht my pennies to big gently caress. she has niece balls

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

She shows proudy attitude, I keep her under my foot

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

not you Ileana you dumbo!!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Tailored Sauce posted:

hats off to u

Great reply mammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Ileana, its ok bhabi baby. ilu.,i make nice indentation on ur left ball with my skubidu and needful into ur plumpy bra. u can keep safe. u b cunfident.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Wow, Mustakim.
Who the hell do you think you are?
Zac Efron?

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

say it on my face
Indians say "on" instead of "to" sometimes. Like "laughing on you" or "angry on you." It's kind of funny.

Celery Face fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jul 7, 2017

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I'm covering for my counterpart in Germany at work for a few weeks, and I've already seen more than a handful of "do the needfuls" come through in emails. I can't tell if it's a serious translation barrier type thing or if it's an inside joke in that office as well. I had always associated the phrase with Indian to English.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Hopeful man posts "Gogal" and "xxx" on his Facebook page. With no luck, he stays up late to post "xxx videos download" on Google Search's Facebook page and goes to bed. The next morning, it's back to that good poo poo. "Goglee", he writes.

Cum Galleon
Oct 16, 2004

Your shipment has arrived.

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Hopeful man posts "Gogal" and "xxx" on his Facebook page. With no luck, he stays up late to post "xxx videos download" on Google Search's Facebook page and goes to bed. The next morning, it's back to that good poo poo. "Goglee", he writes.

Lol someone's never been to India. If you type that from an Indian ip address real life xxx babes burst through the screen and milks are sucked, pennies spin and waked rods are shagged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Holy poo poo the Google Search App Facebook page is full of those sorry people who still haven't figured the internet :(

• Locked thread