Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Bicyclops posted:

I thought this was a troll but if it is it's one hell of a long con because this post history is filled with angry posts about immigrants and some real heavy transphobia.

It's a prime candidate for a retroactive puppet master defense 'troll'

Bicyclops posted:

What's on your burger. THis is the kind of detail I can get behind!

Grey Poupon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tir McDohl posted:

Uhm buddy you're not doing your math right, you gotta multiply the black number by .60

noice. :chaostrump:

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Cannondellah posted:

Im not racist but I dont care if whites dissapear completely from traditionally white countries

Until the 1700's America wasn't a traditionally white country. Do you care now?

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

Cannondellah posted:

Im not racist but I specifically care about helping people in africa which is 99% black
Im not racist but I specifically care about black lives over anybody elses
Im not racist but I dont care if whites dissapear completely from traditionally white countries

I'd sterilize myself if I got to go after a few white genocide types with the ol' hedgeclippers.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
"we must secure a future for our white children" says individual with palms bearing a thick armor plate of callus accrued by years of agonizingly transferring pot after pot of overcooked spaghetti to the colander, which he then eats unsauced

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

wtf is this smiley and why does it exist

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Cannondellah posted:

Only overweight people sweat. And youre the one substituting in the "lesser races" thing. I suspect that has more to do with your own mind than mine. Saying white people should get to preserve their own native population, religion and culture doesnt mean I think other races are inferior the way you seem to.

It saves a lot of time if you just type out "No, you're the racist because you think I'm racist".

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

WeAreTheRomans posted:

how the gently caress have you never seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrZFIo61o0

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

How the hell do you not know what a potholder is? Like, do you literally not eat anything that you can't make in a microwave?

Clearly the Grand Death of the Whites is because of all the second degree burns on their hands from trying to take something out of the oven.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

WeAreTheRomans posted:

Triggered lib?

:smug:

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Cannondellah posted:

Anyway so far about 10 people have quoted me but no actual arguments. Pretty much what I expected. No wonder you guys keep losing and have to moderate these boards so heavily.

You're an idiot, it's kinda not worth anyone's time unless they're real bored.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Cannondellah posted:

Only overweight people sweat. And youre the one substituting in the "lesser races" thing. I suspect that has more to do with your own mind than mine. Saying white people should get to preserve their own native population, religion and culture doesnt mean I think other races are inferior the way you seem to.

"white culture" is an amalgamation of various european peoples', some of whom were once considered not "white"

so yes, preserving white culture is the same as saying other peoples are inferior because you won't let people contribute to the culture based on the color of their skin

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Groovelord Neato posted:

how the gently caress have you never seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwrZFIo61o0

lol, i dunno, but thanks

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just don't like that Prester Jane uses this site to basically advertise for her other website. She is very self refferential, and it seems to be against the rules to into thread after thread, and start dropping links to your own websites for the sake of drumming up traffic. I like the posts, and I read the site, but I 100% do not believe the advertising should be allowed.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

also biracial people are the hottest why would i just want boring whitey around.

^ all the hottest girls I went to high school with

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
All of you ~Liberals~ are scared to debate me about how the earth is actually a flat disk, all you can do is quote me like I'm some simple fool

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Tarezax posted:

"white culture" is an amalgamation of various european peoples', some of whom were once considered not "white"

so yes, preserving white culture is the same as saying other peoples are inferior because you won't let people contribute to the culture based on the color of their skin

Don't you hate it when the Irish and Italians come along and pollute the white culture with their non-whiteness?

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

biracial bear for uncut posted:

Not really a counterpoint since they said they don't care if whites disappear completely.

Also, :agreed: white people have brought nothing but misery and pain to America and as a white person I'm glad to hear it every time someone says the white population is declining.

Otoh were white identity to actually decline it would also mean the end of black Americans, as the races necessary exist in dialectical opposition.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Cannondellah posted:

Im not racist but I specifically care about helping people in africa which is 99% black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ6cp2T76lY

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I'm not racist because I hate Jews too and they are traditionally white checkmate libs

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cannondellah posted:

lol, why do you post your opinions on the internet? What makes you think our lovely white culture in america is under attack? what the gently caress is white culture? Bad memes and talkin' with a twang? What is worth preserving about the lovely way black people are treated in small-town Mississippi?

these are serious questions, please take the time to provide serious answers.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cannondellah, if your fingers are not too scorched into oblivion to do so, please post, in depth, your opinions on advocacy for trans people.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Actually on second thought he's right, I do support the return of the white population to the native value in the Americas.

Cannondellah
Mar 17, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Racism from a something awful perspective is a person saying white demographic shouldnt be wiped out but saying that seems to be the trend
Racism from a racists perspective(me) is a hundred person black lynch mob literally hunting whites openly in the street while the media cheers about a dissapearing white demographic in the US.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=595_1471182513

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Lol like I'm clicking a link to LiveLeak.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

you could end white supremacy by linking latina instagram fitness models to all the magas. can't be a chud with a chub.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Okay, but you came in here dressed in a white hood so we already know all of your opinions about how black people are violent or w/e, I want to hear your no doubt insightful opinions about gay rights and trans people, if you can find the time between preparing your meals in the microwave.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Cannondellah posted:

Why do you care so much about a race you are not a part of.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
it's open season on whitey, I'm gonna target the fatties who can't run more than a mile away from my lynching mob

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Stay safe goons!

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Cannondellah posted:

a hundred person black lynch mob literally hunting whites openly in the street while the media cheers about a dissapearing white demographic in the US.

Good

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

Groovelord Neato posted:

factual statements aren't opinions.

What do you event want me to do with that statement?

FilthyImp posted:

And what's the deal with those welfare queens, right? And their Urban Jungle music too.

I mean, you could have come in like 'Why are people seeing connections to Nazism in this speech can someone explain the codewords or allusion?', instead of trundling in like 'nope, no white supremacism in my read guys'.

I'm just surprised anyone gives this admin any milimeter of benefit of the doubt.

Because Trump is not usually so subtle. I went in with expectations that unfortunately coupled with my own bias and due diligence of having read the transcript myself, I felt I arrived at a reasonable conclusion. I'm not saying I didn't make any mistakes along the way, but that's why I sometimes voice unpopular opinions and attempt courage of my convictions. Or at least I try to do that.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cannondellah saw Live and Let Die and thought the global conspiracy of black bad guys from the film was real life.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Cannondellah posted:

This is racism, what you all are complaining about is imaginary, though Im sure no one in this thread doesnt live in an all white gated community.

Hey why did you edit this part out and also I'm the only white guy in my neighborhood

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Goddamn you people love to feed trolls.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

CmdrRiker posted:

Because Trump is not usually so subtle.

Let's rewind a bit on this point. Do you know who wrote that speech? Because it wasn't Trump.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Africa being 99% black would be huge news to people living on African Mediterranean coast.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Where and can I still get in on it

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Goddamn you people love to feed trolls.

Sometimes you just want to argue man, practice makes perfect.

Also, I love how some posters accepted the premise that comparing the US, a country, to Africa, a continent, totally made sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I'm Chinese.

By the metrics people often use to defend white supremacy (e.g. crime, standardized test performance, etc.) Chinese people outperform white people in the US. Therefore I must come to the conclusion that Chinese people and other East Asians are the superior race and all you white devils must submit to our cultural superiority

• Locked thread