Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zen death robot posted:

because the video owned and i havent thought of a new av yet

Overwatch is pretty hot right now and it has a death robot that is pretty zen in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lmao did the alt right actually go to g20 to counterprotest the actual Black Bloc???

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
ground floor 20th Century page

let's do it right this time

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Serf
May 5, 2011

marmot25 posted:

ground floor 20th Century page

let's do it right this time

yeah lets try not to gently caress it up again

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

Lmao did the alt right actually go to g20 to counterprotest the actual Black Bloc???

Yep, went about as well as you could expect

Expect to see a Garrison cartoon showing them all triumphant and not, for example, beaten up and covered in pee

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Johnny Joestar posted:

good to know that bill maher's tweets are just as awful as his overall media presence

https://twitter.com/adamfriedland/status/871050675383410688

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

a few of them, which was probably a bad plan since they're used to opposition crowds of at most 50 and not one hundred thousand hmbol

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Everyone on the alt right thinking this is some game only to get the poo poo kicked out of them when they leave Twitter is why we should never take them seriously btw

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Epic High Five posted:

Overwatch is pretty hot right now and it has a death robot that is pretty zen in it

The newest character is a black man with a giant power fist. owns.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more like borefield

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

the bitcoin of weed posted:

a few of them, which was probably a bad plan since they're used to opposition crowds of at most 50 and not one hundred thousand hmbol

It's also hilarious for a group that hates "globalists" to counter protest and anti globalism protest.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

thunk...good? :thunk:

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

someone write a script to replace all CNN logos in trump/cnn gifs with the star of david

tia

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

MariusLecter posted:

The newest character is a black man with a giant power fist. owns.

Saw that. Still, game was too slow and gun play too easy to entertain me for long. Enjoying Quake Champions though!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Everyone on the alt right thinking this is some game only to get the poo poo kicked out of them when they leave Twitter is why we should never take them seriously btw

yeah for all the nazi talk about how Radical Antifa are Terrorists Destroying America, our antifa aint got poo poo on european black bloc and its no surprise they get immediately smashed and ran off crying

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Someone do the "jokes on them I was only pretending" comic but in the last frame the stick figure is getting his head caved in with a brick

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

what I would not give to have heard the conversation between Melania and Putin

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

awesome

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Yep, went about as well as you could expect

Expect to see a Garrison cartoon showing them all triumphant and not, for example, beaten up and covered in pee

Are there videos of this

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

twump :3:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lol awesome never let her go

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Lol indeed

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

MysteriousStranger posted:

Saw that. Still, game was too slow and gun play too easy to entertain me for long. Enjoying Quake Champions though!

:chloe:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

:burger: anarchists are hardcore

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

For some reason their Nazi dogwhistles weren't treated with kids gloves and given false legitimacy in Germany, not sure why

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Did they behead Louie or his queen first?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the last time an angry mob gathered outside a queen's palace it was fiiiine

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

MariusLecter posted:

Did they behead Louie or his queen first?

louie anderson got married?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

for some reason the American press is doing everything possible to not even mention the fact that there is a rioting mob surrounding this celebration of globalism and oligarchy

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

It's a shame trump doesn't give a poo poo about his wife because otherwise this would be really hilarious

Between this and another Ossoff clone getting dragged back into the lab this is an insanely good day

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

links? i lust for fash bashing

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

BIG MEATY SHITS posted:

links? i lust for fash bashing

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
there's gonna be a piss tape and it's going to be clear that it was made after the dossier

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
posting just before page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL548cHH3OY

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
They're going to kill Melania and Trump will marry another Eastern European model. Life goes on.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Spirit of Hodge be with them

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

For some reason their Nazi dogwhistles weren't treated with kids gloves and given false legitimacy in Germany, not sure why

Tbh it's because their Reconstruction was done correctly whereas we let all of our traitors live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

It was good for a bit and then I got bored. What can I say, I'm an old. I grew up with Unreal, Doom, Quake, and Tribes. Games like Overwatch are slowmo for me. I did enjoy most of my time. Plus there is now a very good Doom and a Quake that's shaping up nicely. Life is good, shootmans is good!

• Locked thread