Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

tastefully arranged labia posted:

When is Polizei Wasser Cannon Simulator 2018 coming out?

I thought the same loving thing yesterday. I'd spend money on that.

Also, it would be Polizei Wasserwerfer Simulator 2018. :eng101:

For, you see, it werfs Wasser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

What's with the flying holes?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

joat mon posted:

What's with the flying holes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tzGivKb7Y

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I thought the same loving thing yesterday. I'd spend money on that.

Also, it would be Polizei Wasserwerfer Simulator 2018. :eng101:

For, you see, it werfs Wasser.

Mandarin lessons are pushing the last vestiges of German from my skull. 我的汉语是好

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

The [what?] will fly out of the police soon?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mandarin lessons are pushing the last vestiges of German from my skull. 我的汉语是好

dont learn chinese. if you do you will have to speak to chinese who will all say the same poo poo 'wow you chinese so good' while they ignore anything you say in chinese

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

dont learn chinese. if you do you will have to speak to chinese who will all say the same poo poo 'wow you chinese so good' while they ignore anything you say in chinese

Have you considered that I am not learning Chinese to speak it so much as the process of learning Chinese has brought me closer to my wife and made my relationship better?

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Have you considered that I am not learning Chinese to speak it so much as the process of learning Chinese has brought me closer to my wife and made my relationship better?

Gayyyyyyyy

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/sarahpalinusa/status/883271897605185536

We're at the nod and a wink stage, next up comes saying it then comes shouting.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ded posted:

alternatively, learn chinese and then tell chinese people that what they're saying on public transit is inappropriate and watch them squirm

that's what i do now

thanks air force

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:stare:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Best Friends posted:

https://twitter.com/sarahpalinusa/status/883271897605185536

We're at the nod and a wink stage, next up comes saying it then comes shouting.

Instead of telling us in 15 words that trump said 14 words can we just get the 14 words???

I hate clickbait titles AHHHHH

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Lou Takki posted:

Instead of telling us in 15 words that trump said 14 words can we just get the 14 words???

Uh

are you missing the point on purpose?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Lou Takki posted:

There aren't any particular 14 words in what Palin linked to, even. The "14 words" are a white supremacist slogan. Posted many, many times in the reply to her tweet. It's a like a dog whistle except a million times less subtle.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Actually I'm just that dumb.

Whoops.

e: Wow, that site is comedy gold. Did you know OBAMA is at fault for Trump's hotel problems?

Serjeant Buzfuz fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jul 7, 2017

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Uh

are you missing the point on purpose?

At least I am not alone in knowing white supremacy references... I guess that's a good thing?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

yeah yeah yeah if it doesn't work out i'll post about it here and you can engage in kan re nao

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

joat mon posted:

The [what?] will fly out of the police soon?

It's a parody of a carnival song entitled "Hier fliegen gleich die Loecher aus dem Kaese", as in "poo poo's so crazy the holes are about to fly out of the cheese". Not that it makes any sense, but I'm guessing the protesters are implying poo poo's about to go down or simply that poo poo is crazy, yo. Nothing to understand here, really.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
don't gently caress with the Germans or RIOT HORSE will get you

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/883404829137059840

hail riot horse

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

On a lighter note, apparently Scott Walker is has the world's most milquetoast Instagram feed, and it's hilarious for reasons that remain a mystery to science.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

facialimpediment posted:

don't gently caress with the Germans or RIOT HORSE will get you

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/883404829137059840

hail riot horse

oh poo poo they leveled up d-horse

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

psydude posted:

On a lighter note, apparently Scott Walker is has the world's most milquetoast Instagram feed, and it's hilarious for reasons that remain a mystery to science.

Goes to cold stone

Orders vanilla ice cream

Obviously a white supremists (unironicly)

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Associated Press posted:

BREAKING: Russian foreign minister says Trump accepted Putin's assurances that Russia didn't meddle in the U.S. election.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

nothing matters

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
lol your executive branch is a subsidiary of Kremlin

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The bottom line is that nobody knows what the gently caress happened in that meeting.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/883385478476689409

The Russians are saying one thing, Tillerson another, and an unnamed Senior Administration Official another. It also doesn't help that there's no official readout and the half hour meeting ended up lasting over two hours.

So assume that it's all bad and terrible and you'll be good.

hail riot horse

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Tillerson is the unnamed offical. He's the only other one in the room

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Waroduce posted:

Tillerson is the unnamed offical. He's the only other one in the room

The issue is that Tillerson spoke to journalists directly about it, bigger recap here: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/07/politics/trump-putin-meeting/index.html

Here's where I got the SAO thing from: https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/883388750532882432

It really doesn't help that Lavrov went on camera right after the meeting and Tillerson didn't, but the Tillerson statement still read like a "welp the hack happened nbd k what's next buddy" anyways.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
If Lavrov said something who gives a gently caress? Not that I hold Trump/Tillerson in any higher esteem but the point isn't the he said / she said aspect of the discussion, it's that the Whitehouse is not actively pressing Putin and Co. About the issue. If the Russian President says " prove it" that is about as close as you are going to get to a confession, and we backed down because we have a self-interestd retard running the nation

Kawasaki Nun fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jul 7, 2017

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
How could any senior diplomat in the world trust the Russians on their word? Even Russians don't trust other Russians on their word.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

A Bad Poster posted:

How could any senior diplomat in the world trust the Russians on their word? Even Russians don't trust other Russians on their word.

:homebrew: It's hard to say really :homebrew:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Presented without comment

https://twitter.com/Lucian_Kim/status/883376519942463489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Oh.

Hey NSA Wizard, you got your resume ready to go?

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

Best Friends posted:

There aren't any particular 14 words in what Palin linked to, even. The "14 words" are a white supremacist slogan.

Does Palin know that? I've never heard of it before, and she is much stupider than me.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Does Palin know that? I've never heard of it before, and she is much stupider than me.
In her case it's just plain stupidity. Now if Bannon or Ghorka wrote it you can be sure it was a dogwhistle.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

According to the internet, the title was the default Facebook headline for that story which means that Princess Dumbass of the Northwoods may or may not have been aware of it but the people running the website sure as hell were.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

In her case it's just plain stupidity. Now if Bannon or Ghorka wrote it you can be sure it was a dogwhistle.

If it was her ignorance, what were the 14 words she actually had in mind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

joat mon posted:

If it was her ignorance, what were the 14 words she actually had in mind?

We must secure the existence of our people, and a future for white children

• Locked thread