Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

I remember when the Ferguson riots were happening, watching the police tear gassing everyone under the merry Christmas banner on one half of my screen and Obama appealing for calm on the other

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

just think that palin thing would have been enough to keep our ancestors from 2015 lolling for weeks and now it's just a good friday lol

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I was a little careless reading that article, so here's the fourteen words I saw.
“We must undermine our values and erase the bonds of culture, faith, and tradition,”

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
go on vlad we believe in you

https://twitter.com/KateBennett_DC/...1897%23lastpost

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I will never tire of pointing out how President Camacho:
(1) Cared about the famine his people were facing
(2) Found a subject mattter expert and entrusted him with the power to fix the situation
(3) Used his political will to enforce the fix and solve the problem without recourse to partisanship or blaming, or trying to enrich himself or find personal gain.

Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho would be a huge step up in terms of strong, principled governance.

Camacho was also more eloquent. Although I gotta admit that Trump is probably better educated. Camacho didn't seem like he even finished High School

But overall yeah, Camacho would be loving fantastic right now. He would certainly improve American reputation abroad

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Must be more difficult to flirt with a translator.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

They must gently caress

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Honestly the Tiffany's guy she's already got is cuter.

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

shes already putin out. lol

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Les Affaires posted:

shes already putin out. lol

that's a lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/TerrinaMajnoona...%3D1900%23pti13

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
lmao

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Apparently the russian head of state trying to gently caress the flotus was a plot point in the television show scandal which is a lol

Caufman
May 7, 2007
In House of Cards, too.

Sneaky seductive Russians.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Ive lived in Hamburg, got a lot of friends im HH, and everyone is so loving pissed at the left shitbag protesters its amazing. A friend works in altona and when she went home these fuckbags demolished streets on the other side of the train station.

Like setting families luxury 2005 VW passats on fire and demolishing small business tea shops.

Another friend works in a car dealership and had her own car in the garage being worked on, when the police came in and said "youve got 30 minutes to gtfo since black block protesters are coming here soon." 3 mechanics worked on her car at the same time so she could get out in time. Its a big Glass building so shes pretty sure its gonna be in ruins when she goes back to work next week.

What Im trying to say is this:

Thanks Obama!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lmfao we live in a dystopian timeline.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Tumble posted:

It is the greatest thing I have ever known

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Tumble posted:

feeling very hypernormalised in the tiny train timeline friends

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Get this right, the future is in Dornaldrone Sundowner's hands

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

Sir, I want to report a lol, Trump is the presi

he's the president

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I moved on her like bitch, when you famous zey let you do anyzing!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I want Putin to pass the piss tape on to the press, only instead of the piss tape it's Putin just railing Melania in the back room during that banquet. And Putin's only comment is

Oops, wrong tape!

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kumo posted:

https://twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/883370772865134593

"These are the people that lie & hurt you?"
"Yes. These are the ones."
laughter

drat. This was a lol mixed with a cringe. It's a good thing other countries won't be laughing at us any longer, just like Trump promised. :blush:

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/SarahPalinUSA/status/883271897605185536

lmao

ONE WEIRD TRICK LIBERALS HATE

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Trump at the head of the US military is like the really strong retard who would beat your rear end if you dared call him a retard to his face, so other leaders have to be subtle and be like "The media sure is mean right?" while holding back laughter instead of just calling him a retard to his face.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

also lmao

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Caufman posted:

In House of Cards, too.

Sneaky seductive Russians.

Yeah like you could resist all this

:gay:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Trump at the head of the US military is like the really strong retard who would beat your rear end if you dared call him a retard to his face, so other leaders have to be subtle and be like "The media sure is mean right?" while holding back laughter instead of just calling him a retard to his face.

*holds out a lifeless rabbit, which represents our trade and mutual defense agreements with our traditional allies in europe and asia.*
"I PETTED IT TOO HARD"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

tpink posted:

Yeah like you could resist all this

putin is like 5'3". he's a manlet.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Son of Rodney posted:

Ive lived in Hamburg, got a lot of friends im HH, and everyone is so loving pissed at the left shitbag protesters its amazing. A friend works in altona and when she went home these fuckbags demolished streets on the other side of the train station.

Like setting families luxury 2005 VW passats on fire and demolishing small business tea shops.

Another friend works in a car dealership and had her own car in the garage being worked on, when the police came in and said "youve got 30 minutes to gtfo since black block protesters are coming here soon." 3 mechanics worked on her car at the same time so she could get out in time. Its a big Glass building so shes pretty sure its gonna be in ruins when she goes back to work next week.

Thanks Obama!

Don't invite Donald to the next one and you won't have a problem.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Son of Rodney posted:

Thanks Obama!

You ask the avatar of the USA to come to you, you can't complain when he brings destruction and war on his heels.

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Its not my fault. I tried to think of the most retarded thing i could.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Its not my fault. I tried to think of the most retarded thing i could.

lol now someone has to edit him over stay puft.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

King Vidiot posted:

I want Putin to pass the piss tape on to the press, only instead of the piss tape it's Putin just railing Melania in the back room during that banquet. And Putin's only comment is

Oops, wrong tape!

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

I love that it's exactly 14 Words

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I have just seen a german guy pull down his pants and then do a goatse. He then got hit full force by a water cannon mounted to an APC. Only in this timeline.
Thank's Donald!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:magical:

god drat