Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Poof posted:

Thank you kreyla and Beffs for the lovely cards! They weren't intended to be, but they worked out PERFECTLY as birthday cards for me! (16th of January)

You guys are the best! <3

Ditto! Also thank YOU frenchnewwave. It does an old goon's heart good to see people doing their part to keep the USPS solvent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Happy birthday goons!! Did anyone notice this excellent thread has been going for SIX YEARS?

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica
If anyone sent me anything that I haven't thanked you for my apologies.

Turns out some shiftless bastard has been stealing my mail. Haven't caught them yet but at the very least know that it is happening which beats constant bewilderment.

Skels
Jul 11, 2006

kreyla posted:

Happy birthday goons!! Did anyone notice this excellent thread has been going for SIX YEARS?

I remember doing Goonmail when I lived back in the UK which is over 7 years ago now. Truly awesome.

Anyway just thought I'd swing by and say sorry for not checking in for so long. Thanks to Lamb, Kreyla and obviously I hosed it for sending me some G/love. I'm sending you guys something pretty fun in return this week. If I do say so myself.

Thank you all for making me smile!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

frenchnewwave posted:

Also, if anyone is looking for a penpal to exchange letters, I'm down. I've had one penpal for like 15 years or so and wouldn't mind having another.

Would love a pen pal :-)

I am learning how to watercolor paint ... don't laugh at my valentines attempts. :-P

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I had the flu on Friday and haven't felt like doing much of anything this weekend, so I sent out loves of Goon Love... Hope you all like things... at some point, I gave up on Watercolor and just went with acrylics

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

DLAO, your Goon Love came today! It was PERFECT! Now I feel like a jerk for not sending anything for Valentines Day.

I've had a hard past two weeks, four people passed away, three of whom were friends (one person I knew through work) along with some other personal drama.

Thank you again! So perfect! I've been intending to pick up some goon love to send out but haven't had the chance to pick anything up yet.: (

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Poof posted:

DLAO, your Goon Love came today! It was PERFECT! Now I feel like a jerk for not sending anything for Valentines Day.

I've had a hard past two weeks, four people passed away, three of whom were friends (one person I knew through work) along with some other personal drama.

Thank you again! So perfect! I've been intending to pick up some goon love to send out but haven't had the chance to pick anything up yet.: (

That sounds hellish--- I'm so sorry for your losses. :'(

I am glad you got my goon love... It's been a lovely few months for me and I hadn't heard much lately, so I kind of assumed everyone was going thru their own poo poo. The best thing I could do was send out love.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

DLAO posted:

The best thing I could do was send out love.
Goonmail motto.

I received goodies from Skels/Cute little fucktoy today! I love the cats and australian animals and AAHH I LOVE IT ALL thank you so much!!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

kreyla posted:

Goonmail motto.

Thank you!

On a side note, some people will get some stuff late; I found a few that had fallen in between my seats the other day tonight.. Whoops...

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you DLAO for the Valentine's cards!!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

CeramicPig posted:

Thank you DLAO for the Valentine's cards!!

You are welcome :-)

Team Lunch thank you so much for your Valengoon love!

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

DLAO, I received your Valentine. I am also on the upsettingly long list of people having a lovely time, and I appreciated the nice card. :)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Thank you for the mail DLAO and Pandora!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Thank you for the Goon mail, Stuffins

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got some Valentine's stuff from Stuffins!! Thank you so much!!!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Suzie McAwesome---- your valengoon stuff came back to my house--- Did you move?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Top dog nomination has closed and top dog subforum voting has started!

Go there and vote, then go out and vote up all the other dogs in the other forums, but make sure to only vote for the bad ones (tactical dog voting)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Disargeria and Cranberry Sauce, your goonlove came back to me. :-(

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

DLAO posted:

Samesies. =(

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Please remove me from the Goonmail list (booooo) - We bought a house (Yay) and my address has changed. And I won't be able to participate for a while since we are broke a/f nowadays. :) I will sign back up only when I have all of the fixins to send out some decent goonmail - all laid out and ready to go. I owe some THANK YOUS from New Years/Valentine's Day!!! DLAO, Stuffins, and Lamb - THANK YOU! :) I know I got something else from someone way back and I feel VERY bad that I forgot! I will hopefully return in time for Christmas. Hope you are all doing well and have a great summer!

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer
Please remove me as well, I had to move somewhere and won't be able to receive mail

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!

DLAO posted:

Oops, sorry I went through a bad breakup and moved. :( I miss goonmail though!

Ashendar
Oct 19, 2011

Hey there

I would like to participate in the goon love again.
I had a happy occasion some time ago, i became a father of a beautiful baby girl Sofia, so pink and cute postcards are welcome :)

Address details:
Eugene B. c/o Ashendar
Kesk-põik 1-27,
Haabneeme vald,
74001 Viimsi,
Estonia

Sorry for being so far away from you US goons :)

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

I've been a terrible person, still planning to send stuff out again... I just can't think of anything that would be good!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Yessss let the goonmail rise again! My mailbox has been sad and full of stupid credit card offers. I'll send you some adorable cuteness Ashendar :) Congratulations!

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Several years ago i joined this list and never sent anything but i did appreciate the cards! I hope to do this over and send things back. cards are nice but maybe can we try letters??

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Wait do i have to post here with my address or is it possible to edit the excel file?

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

Wait do i have to post here with my address or is it possible to edit the excel file?

Posting a mailing address here is the surest way, but if you don't want to do that, I'd try sending a PM to lamb, who maintains the list.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Does anyone want a Disney postcard? I will shortly be off to the house of mouse!

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I would love one!

And I have some postcards of my own I've been sitting on and will send them off as soon as I quit being a lazy rear end in a top hat and write them. :)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

lamb posted:

Does anyone want a Disney postcard? I will shortly be off to the house of mouse!

Yes and yes!

Also, I bought a bunch of cutesy stationary on Amazon and it just got delivered this past week. Also, the post office is featuring first ever ROUND FOREVER STAMPS in the shape of balls. So I got those too. Mail should be going on this week; if anyone particularly wants some stream of conscious like letters sent to them, let me know!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Oooh ooh me me send some to me! Your enthusiasm is adorable DLAO :)

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

kreyla posted:

Oooh ooh me me send some to me! Your enthusiasm is adorable DLAO :)

lol I did--- I chose pretty (forgot I grabbed some pretty stationary as well). I thought I would have more time to send out mail this week since I took off, being that it's my birthday week, however, I live in Florida and my life has been consumed with Hurricane Irma. I might pop off a few more in between hunting down things like food, water, sandbags/etc. lol

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Can't believe I almost forgot to mention this! I sent some goonlove out yesterday! It comes in the form of post cards in two flavors. Some are of various sights near where I live, and the others are for... something else. Who gets what is completely random; I just shuffled all the cards together and went down the list. Hopefully the God of Random smiled down upon you all and everybody gets the card they would have preferred, given a choice. :)

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Thanks for the glorious goonmail DLAO and Julet. Time to break out the goodie box and stamps!

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Thank you for the postcard, Julet!

I gotta get my rear end in gear for goonmail season.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got a card from Julet too! Expect something in return soon :3:

Hey Lamb if you see this, I need my info updated! It should read:

Diane L.
PO Box 1321
Kitty Hawk, NC

Thanks!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Julet thank you for the postcard!

Team Lunch posted:

I got a card from Julet too! Expect something in return soon :3:

Hey Lamb if you see this, I need my info updated! It should read:

Diane L.
PO Box 1321
Kitty Hawk, NC

Thanks!

Fixed!

The list has been updated - if you've dropped off and want to be added back, feel free to post your address here or just PM me and I'll make the update.

After a year and one week at my new job, I am getting an assistant, so fingers crossed for more time for goonmail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Juliet esque I got your postcard!! 💕 I saw pumaman and it was so. So bad

While we're updating addresses, I bought a house! I don't know what I was thinking! But you can now send Goonlove this way :) I do plan on getting back into the love. Maybe Halloween will be my chance to break back into the card sending :spooky:
(There will be no pumpkin remains mailed out because I'm allergic to pumpkin. I'll have to just send human remains instead)

217 N Arbogast St
Griffith, IN 46319