Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

never play with guns, they can kill, i tell my children as i force them to re-enact the russian roulette scene from deerhunter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
[quote="“SKULL.GIF”" post="“474145701”"]
it’s even better than that

he loaded the gun while thinking it wasn’t loaded
[/quote]

yeah exactly. I’m sure he chambered a round.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i was teaching my nephew basic firearm safety when we were loving around with a bb gun in the back yard and i told him "its always loaded, even if you know its not loaded, its still loaded"

and then i would gently caress with him by doing things like shooting cans until we were out of ammo and then id ask him if it was loaded and he said no once

and then you MURDERED HIM on thd spot rite

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mormonpartyboat posted:

i was teaching my nephew basic firearm safety when we were loving around with a bb gun in the back yard and i told him "its always loaded, even if you know its not loaded, its still loaded"

and then i would gently caress with him by doing things like shooting cans until we were out of ammo and then id ask him if it was loaded and he said no once

I haven't shot a gun in years but I had the firearm safety stuff drilled into my head as a kid because like 90% of men in northern Wisconsin hunt

it's gobsmacking just how many people have no idea how the gently caress guns work or even the most basic safety rules about them

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The sad part is when you realize his abusive father taught him about gun safety the same way.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I only use wheel guns with single action.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

and then you MURDERED HIM on thd spot rite

and one of the cans revealed itself as albert einstein and clapped

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

how do you not know if a gun you own is loaded... just like in general

sometimes people forget they've chambered a round so even after they take out the magazine they might forget to clear the chamber and then kablammo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Aiming it at your kid and pulling the trigger is the quickest way to check.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

well when you've got like 30 of them buried in the front yard in case obamas acorn goosesteppers arrive, it can be hard to keep track

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Did non conservative white people not know the NRA is a white supremacist organization? :thunk:

White non-minorities don't think about stuff like that. They just take the name at face value.

White liberal non-minorities were genuinely confused and shocked that the same casually passive-aggressive violent rhetoric that blacks and gays get pelted with all day expanded to include them over the course of the election cycle. They still haven't figured out how to process it.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

and one of the cans revealed itself as albert einstein and clapped

:eyepop:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i can't believe barrack hussein obama shot that little girl

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

*waving stick with one end ablaze*

"don't play with fire kiddos! you must respect the flame! it is very dangerous!"

*shoves flaming stick into gasoline container*

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

I mean, hopefully he'll be sent to prison long enough for his two sons to grow up and not be shot during his next gun safety lesson.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

fits my needs posted:

Did non conservative white people not know the NRA is a white supremacist organization? :thunk:

It is a bit interesting watching them abandon the last shred of plausible deniability, you've got to admit.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:oh:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
gallant demonstrates good gun safety practices by never pointing it at anything he isn't intending to kill

goofus gathers his children in his living room, loads his gun and murders one of them to teach the ultimate lesson

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
just imagine the shitstorm that would be going on if that dad was black lol

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

i can't believe liberalism shot that little girl

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

*watching house burn to a crisp with every single one of his worldly possessions in it*

"I.. I had no idea it would burn... this can't be real..."

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

:laffo:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Do not do this!" he said, unloading the magazine into the crowd.

"And especially never do this," he said, pulling the flamethrower from his shoulder.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Do not do this!" he said, unloading the magazine into the crowd.

"And especially never do this," he said, pulling the flamethrower from his shoulder.

You're much funnier than Lowtax.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Epic High Five posted:

I guess my first thought would be to not have any rounds in the gun at all when teaching how to operate it safely, or if you want to make it as real as possible, spend :10bux: on a box of blanks

What if you get home invaded while teaching gun safety? You must always be on guard.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Though, to be fair, "make your kids think you'll kill them" is what God told Abraham to do.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

"I didn't think the missiles were armed-"

- The last known words spoken by President Trump before the Burning Times.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

you mean when the cops would have flashbanged the room and shot the dad and at least one other child

or like the shitstorm in the news of nobody reporting on it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

calls for jail time and throwing away the key instead of prayers

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Do as I say, not as I do is like, the oldest trick in the parenting book.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

When he gets out he can demonstrate the danger of drugs by giving one of his remaining kids too much fentanyl.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*still soaked in sheep's blood as my infant son shakes with terror* Wow. Year of living biblically, huh?

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

SKULL.GIF posted:

I haven't shot a gun in years but I had the firearm safety stuff drilled into my head as a kid because like 90% of men in northern Wisconsin hunt

it's gobsmacking just how many people have no idea how the gently caress guns work or even the most basic safety rules about them

I had it drilled into my head because my mom taught me the first rule is "Never ever point it at something you do not intend to destroy or kill" and then she shot a duck that had been marauding around and harassing our lady ducks and it pretty much exploded into feathers and lemme tell you that was a pretty good lesson

Apparently her dad taught her the same way but with a deer

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/NickBossRoss/status/883368816528375808

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

zakkro posted:

What a bad cartoon

Schumer ain't even crying

I've been tired many times, never have I hung my tongue out like a dog

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

FactsAreUseless posted:

Though, to be fair, "make your kids think you'll kill them" is what God told Abraham to do.

maybe the dad is just a follower of zardoz

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Al! posted:

ok, I'm imagining a bunch of racist joaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Elephanthead posted:

It really leaves a hole that is impossible to fill.

@DarkStockHumor

• Locked thread