Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Guy Goodbody posted:

why is foot fetish suddenly a thing?

Because if you are going to have the rich walk all over you, you might as well get something out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the cuban missile crisis page

what if trump was negotiating

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/883813757683499008

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

A Handed Missus posted:

amazing stuff happens when you fuse infrastructure week with technology and energy week :stare:

https://twitter.com/SecretaryPerry/status/883785274563600385

nsa positively salivating at the prospect of being the first to break SHA512 et al

IIRC you need quantum computing to do it reliably but God drat if they're not giving it their best shot

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

the shittiest dog video on the internet

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol he'd have been preimpeached before taking office over any one of the hundreds of dumb hosed up things he's done

Arms_Akimbo
Sep 29, 2006

It's so damn...literal.

A Handed Missus posted:

amazing stuff happens when you fuse infrastructure week with technology and energy week :stare:

https://twitter.com/SecretaryPerry/status/883785274563600385

There's no way that, when Perry actually reads what his staff tweets, he understands a single word of that.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chokes McGee posted:

okay I understand the point here is she's abandoning her roots to join a homogenous culture that would hate her otherwise and there's a level of disingenuousness that should have a light shined on it

But actually its every bit as gross as when trump was demanding people call Jon Stewart by his TRUE JEW NAME

who gives a gently caress, if I change my name to weedlord bonerhitler you God drat better address me by it

jon stewart didnt pick a fake name to join up with a group of people who actively work against jews and would be happy if they all died

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

she beheaded larry

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

SpaceGoku posted:

colorado agreed for some reason

must be the weed

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Chokes McGee posted:

They agreed to public info that literally anyone on the street could walk in and get, its how people run targeted campaigns

Don't be a goober

it's the :420: talking, repent

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

kathy griffin cut her dogs head off. that wasnt trump it was loving larry

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

consumed by normies posted:

kathy griffin cut her dogs head off. that wasnt trump it was loving larry

wait what

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wait is the dog named larry the dog or lary the #dog

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i named my Zelda horse Dog and gave him a floral mane

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i left dog on a frozen mountaintop by accident and now im on the other side of the continent by way of distraction and he's probably dead now

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cool game story

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

wait what

IT WAS LARRY

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

but not really

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Oiled and Ready posted:

Most protesters are too young and inexperienced to have egg-throwing in their oeuvre yet

I'm old enough to have met Pieman at least once. He got more mileage out of one custard pie than anybody could have imagined. He would have been shot in the head now.

https://www.facebook.com/pieman420

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/fireh9lly/status/883424345909075969

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Regular Nintendo posted:

jon stewart didnt pick a fake name to join up with a group of people who actively work against jews and would be happy if they all died

except he joined Hollywood? :thunk:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Epic High Five posted:

Eh, an hour is fine. If you're really worried about it, pack a protein shake or something to chug immediately after

I do this actually!

Probably just need to stop having so many snacks at home and turning down a 2nd/3rd/nth cookie at lunch when they have them.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol awesome

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-Euro posted:

I do this actually!

Probably just need to stop having so many snacks at home and turning down a 2nd/3rd/nth cookie at lunch when they have them.

This is probably the root of things

Track every calorie you eat for a month or two, helps you put bad habits into perspective and (more critically) create new, less harmful bad habits

Like how I gave up peanut butter sandwiches for bowls of plain popcorn with hot sauce, and how I learned what a delight Stracciatella is

v v v 2 fucken slow nerd v v v

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

C-Euro posted:

I do this actually!

if you wanna be a nerd start countin' your calories. snacks & cookies & poo poo add up quick.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

nsa positively salivating at the prospect of being the first to break SHA512 et al

IIRC you need quantum computing to do it reliably but God drat if they're not giving it their best shot

those supercomputers mostly model climate and nuclear bombs/physics stuff

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

or just take a lotta speed

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

This is probably the root of things

Track every calorie you eat for a month or two, helps you put bad habits into perspective and (more critically) create new, less harmful bad habits

Like how I gave up peanut butter sandwiches for bowls of plain popcorn with hot sauce, and how I learned what a delight Stracciatella is

What

What were you doing deep frying them or something, pb is an awesome vegetarian lunch main course

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

What

What were you doing deep frying them or something, pb is an awesome vegetarian lunch main course

I love it and it's amazing for you, but it's a bad boredom food because it's also insanely calorie dense

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Help me out pls. I've forgotten the site for this kind of filter.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

take speed jerk off constantly n lose weight like god intended

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

or just take a lotta speed

is this the generic brand of Stacker 2 :thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh hey, we've come full circle back to Second Life slumlords

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

petit choux posted:

ur username is grammaticlaly incorrect

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

I love it and it's amazing for you, but it's a bad boredom food because it's also insanely calorie dense

Oh I can see that

I consume peanut butter as a major staple of my diet but I don't sit there with a spoon and go to town

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

ur username is grammaticlaly incorrect

ur username should be ugly b/c ur ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

Oh I can see that

I consume peanut butter as a major staple of my diet but I don't sit there with a spoon and go to town

I absolutely do this and it rules

I don't abhor carbs or anything but I prefer other sources than bread so usually I'm just goin HAM with a big rear end spoon I have specifically for this purpose because I live like an animal

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

petit choux posted:

what filter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

holy gently caress

• Locked thread