Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Scent of Worf posted:

One of the most famous white feminists on youtube is dating a white supremacist youtuber

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenint...rsial-youtuber/

I don' fish, I dn't undrstand this graph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

consumed by normies posted:

the sex youtube girl turned into a nazi. god bless america

there's a sex youtube girl?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MizPiz posted:

I'm going to start inducing heart attacks in elderly Republicans by pointing out that this is who will be carrying the standard for their party.

They are mad about immigrants since the immigrants are the ones now winning all the spelling bees.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

MizPiz posted:

I'm going to start inducing heart attacks in elderly Republicans by pointing out that this is who will be carrying the standard for their party.

they deserve anything they get

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
why is youtube the vector of so much retarded crap on the internet

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
remember when it was about posting your neigbour's dog or something

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Kurtofan posted:

The internet is the greatest mass communications medium in the history of the world.

The downside is that everyone can mass communicate now.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

remember when they called tv the Idiot Box/Boob Tube??? well baby its back and idioter than ever

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

etalian posted:

You would also have a fully staffed government....

Hurricane season is gonna be mighty interesting this year.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I guess the internet gets people everything they need from a new smartphone battery to a new nazi boyfriend.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

remember when they called tv the Idiot Box/Boob Tube???

i dont

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

remember when they called tv the Idiot Box/Boob Tube??? well baby its back and idioter than ever

:hellyeah:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

etalian posted:

I guess the internet gets people everything they need from a new smartphone battery to a new nazi boyfriend.

i havent got my nazi boyfriend yet

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

there was still moral panic about the TV making you Stupid when i was a kid but that was def the tail end

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I won't mince words here: the militarization of space means existential doom for human civilization

:hellyeah: we wont get single payer but we can get space slayer

tv didnt make people stupid, repubs shock-doctrining schools nationwide did

got any sevens has issued a correction as of 22:51 on Jul 8, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

got any sevens posted:

:hellyeah: we wont get single payer but we can get space slayer

I assume Trump will actually be creating chaos marines not space marines?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/PeteButtigieg/status/883805437849686017

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
i see it

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Kurtofan posted:

remember when it was about posting your neigbour's dog or something

That's why it's the vector for so much stupid crap

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

there was still moral panic about the TV making you Stupid when i was a kid but that was def the tail end

I remember reading Amusing Ourselves to Death in school

Honestly it applies more to the current incarnation of the Internet than it does TV

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
lest we forget this website's tagline

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

lest we forget this website's tagline
:agreed:
Quality Post.
:five:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
The Suck Zone is losing the Suck.
Now time to cause cognitive dissonance with the rest of my posts with this ridiculously hot take that may go beyond the scale of Kelvin and cannot register accurately on any accessible dimensional plane.

The only difference between Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton in 2008 was one was bought by businesses and loved war
If while the more compassioned choice would be Hillary, based on her record would she have introduced any meaningful change to businesses better than Obama? It's joked she's practically republican but her record precedes her -especially- in retrospect.

Ron Paul at the very least signed off on a publication where he didn't read the articles, at the very most is racist and liked those articles very much.
Hillary Clinton at the very least exploited a system that bases it's inflow of low cost labor through racism and has a misguided foreign policy, and at the very most is a racist southerner who craves blood of the middle east, and oil.

Would Ron Paul vs Hillary Clinton 2008 come out with a worse result than what Obama did? If Ron Paul made a third run instead of his son who did very bad (:sad:) would Ron Paul vs Hillary Clinton 2016 come out with a worse result than Trump so far?

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Jul 8, 2017

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

South Bend had the lowest population decrease of any rust belt city over the last decade.

Great Job Team Buttigieg.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Thoguh posted:

It's got a low number of regulars because so many got chased out by a bunch of arbitrary sixers from people trying to curate it rather than just let it be so a lot of people just stop posting and move back to other subforum. And low effort trolls being encouraged instead of being the ones being probed.

What I'm saying is free Matey and jail zegermans instead.

Anyway, that's my meltdown and I'll take my six.

six submitted, waiting for mod queue to get attn :twisted:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I got a negative Kelvin take for you suckers, tromp bad

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
glad to hear I've got some friends at key bank :unsmith:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
FIRE advertisement and a Harry Potter quote. :abuela:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I got a negative Kelvin take for you suckers, tromp bad

:popeye:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/883839680634138625

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

glad to hear I've got some friends at key bank :unsmith:

I used to do IT work for them. Didn't realize until a bit later that they were the bank that kept trying to collect on student loans long after the student had already died.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Hillary Clinton is like a double G

Grandmother and Good Person

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Man Musk posted:

Hillary Clinton is like a double G

Grandmother and Good Person

Good person who made the statement that latin american refugee kids should be sent back as a warning to others?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

It's considered correct to use the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

In short no whataboutism in the zuck zone pls

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

etalian posted:

Good person who made the statement that latin american refugee kids should be sent back as a warning to others?

well she got Elian returned to glorious Cuba

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

zegermans posted:

well she got Elian returned to glorious Cuba

lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wasnt that the lady currently looting the university of california

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU