Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

SteelMentor posted:

This easy to build release is essentially a mirror of the same thing AoS did. Small boxes for beginners in a pocket money price range.

Is odd they released them before their multipart equivlents tho.

I think they're just trying something a little different here to see how it works. Personally, I'd rather have multiparts, and if multipart kits and monopose dudes are the two options out there, I would skip the monopose guys entirely. By having the monopose guys out there first, they'll probably get some folks like me as well as new players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I'm happy to initially have some mono-pose ones as long as I don't have multiples of the same guy. And as far as I can tell they have gone out of their way to avoid that happening.

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya
Yeah all the new nurgle ones look different.

That champion has an odd weapon outfit, powerfist, plague knife and a plasmagun.

How does he shoot a plasma gun with a powerfist on?

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

The static pose marines in the DI box generally have two head position variants. It's a little thing, but it really stretches out the repeatability of the sculpt.

Especially if you're mixing in chapter specific heads or bare ones.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

Black_Nexus posted:

That champion has an odd weapon outfit, powerfist, plague knife and a plasmagun.

Very carefully.

Ghost of Babyhead
Jun 28, 2008
Grimey Drawer

Black_Nexus posted:

Clearly he throws the plague sword at someone, then whips the plasma gun from behind his back, yelling his catchphrase.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Dear Smell Bad
How do you type with power fists on?
Roboute,
Macragge, Ultramar

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

JoshTheStampede posted:

Is the D.C. Hamma Slamma still happening on the 15th? If so can someone gimme a ride or pick me up at a metro? I promise I won't murder you if you don't murder me.

Nobody has PM'd me about it. I'd love to know where to go, etc.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

TKIY posted:

This is probably not the only box they will come in.

Eww, the Primaris have some disturbing terror tactics.

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nobody has PM'd me about it. I'd love to know where to go, etc.

Same

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

dexefiend posted:

My first painting of Space Marines in like 21 years.
Just testing speed painting a bare head, and finding a good approach for yellow basecoat since Zuul infected me with Howling Griffons madness.

If you're base coating and going for yellow + red I'd use a reddish brown, like P3 bloodstone

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

So I played a 1000 point game against my brother's Dark Eldar tonight. We're doing that little sample three battle tree campaign in the back of the book, so we played Patrol at 1000 points. We'll do the next battle at 1500 and the finale at 2000.

I was playing this as a testing game and threw together a bunch of stuff just to try, which left me with a pretty haphazard force, it must be said.

Battalion (+1cp)
HQ - Tank Commander in Leman Russ w/ Battle Cannon, Lascannon, Heavy Bolter x2 (Warlord with Resilience)

HQ - Tempestor Prime w/ Hotshot Laspistol and Chainsword
Troops - Scions x10, Sergeant w/ Plasma Pistol and Chainsword, Plasma Gun x2, Meltagun, Flamer, Hot-Shot Lasgun x5

Troops - Tactical Marines x5. Sergeant with Bolt Pistol and Chainsword, Missile Launcher, Bolter x3

Troops - Tactical Marines x5. Sergeant with Bolt Pistol and Chainsword, Missile Launcher, Bolter x3

Vanguard (+1cp)
HQ - Space Marine Captain w/ Plasma Pistol & Power Fist
Elite - Sternguard Veterans x5, Sergeant w/ Plasma Pistol and Power Sword, Plasma Gun x2, Special Issue Bolter x3
Transport - Razorback w/ Lascannon, Twin Plasma Guns, Storm Bolter

Elite - Eversor Assassin

Elite - Ratlings x5 w/ Sniper Rifles x5

My plan, when I built this army, was to have a stable firing base with the Russ, Tac Marines, and Ratlings while the Razorback advanced and got close in support with Grav-Chuting Scions and an Emerging From Hiding Eversor. Fire base as the anvil, mobile units as the hammer. Except this was a Patrol mission and I was only going to get three units on the board to start with...while my brother was getting everything because his army was:

Battalion
HQ - Archon w/ Blaster and Huskblade (warlord with +1LD 6" bubble)
Elite - Medusae x1
Elite - Sslyth x1
HQ - Haemonculus w/ Electrocorrosive Whip & Liquifier
Elite - Grotesques x3 w/ Liquifiers x3
Transport - Raider w/ Dark Lance

Troops - Wracks x5, Acothyst w/ Liquifier, Liquifier, 3x Haemonculi Tools
Troops - Wracks x5, Acothyst w/ Liquifier, Liquifier, 3x Haemonculi Tools

Troops - Kabalite Warriors x5, Sybarite w/ Agonizer and Blast Pistol, Blaster, Splinter Rifle x3
Troops - Kabalite Warriors x5, Sybarite w/ Agonizer and Blast Pistol, Blaster, Splinter Rifle x3

So yeah, he had a three drop army with everything fitting in his three Raiders. It was well positioned to kill vehicles with 3x Dark Lances, 3x Blasters, and 2x Blast Pistols, and terrifying for light infantry with no less than eight Liquifiers!

We had an urban ruins type map set up, with what I thought was a lot of cover (since I couldn't see an of his three Raiders when the game began) but my brother felt wasn't enough since there wasn't going to be much total cover as he closed on my lines, reflecting, perhaps, our preferences for shooting and close combat respectively.

My coming in piecemeal (the frikkin' Assassin couldn't be bothered to show up until Turn Four) made it hard to concentrate fire, but the small squad sizes he was running made it easier to score Unit Kills, which were the only VP source. In the end the game ended on Turn Five, with each of us having killed eight units for a Draw. I only had my Captain (albeit in perfect condition) and four members of one Tac Squad. My brother had two Grotesques (5 wounds left), a single Wrack, and two Raiders left (One with 1 Wound, the other with 5 Wounds). It didn't look great for me if the game had continued, since I hadn't much left to take out those Raiders, but it might have been possible to kill the Grotesques and that one Wrack. Hard to say.

Here's brief tally of how everything did:

The Ratlings were pretty useless. The only thing they managed to accomplish was draw one of the Wrack units away from the main fight and then die pitifully over many rounds. Granted, they're dirt cheap, but even so!

The Scions died to a man the turn they dropped in. They have a lot of accurate firepower but they just don't have the durability when faced with a fist full of Liquifiers.

The Russ, even with a Tank Commander's BS3+ just wasn't very impressive. I think I need a better main gun than a Battle Cannon. Maybe a Punisher or something?

The Captain/Sternguard/Razorback team did okay, but most of it was the Captain getting in there and Power Fisting the Warriors and eventually the Archon to death. The Sternguard were too expensive for what they do, especially since I was paying a premium for the Special Issue Bolters but only had two in my squad. The Razorback died in a couple of rounds, succumbing to a Blast Pistol Overwatch as it tried to run over some Warriors. :sigh:

Tac Squads in cover were surprisingly difficult to clear out. Liquifiers only wound 'em on 5+ and I'd usually get a 4+ save against 'em. One squad killed the Haemonculi between Overwatch and Chainsword, and were holding against the Grotesques as the gaime ended. Not too shabby, really.

The Eversor was a rockstar. He killed the Sslyth, the Medusae, knocked down the Archon's Shadow Field, and left him with two Wounds before finally getting stabbed to death by the Huskblade. (Actually, I forgot about his Bio-meltdown and he probably should have taken the Archon with him, as it was my Captain squished the pointy eared bastard instead.)

Of course one shouldn't take too much from a single battle, small sample sizes being what they are, but I've got an idea of what I want to try next.

Genghis Cohen posted:

As I play more I get more sceptical of building armies to maximise command points. I think filling out a brigade (with IG) is a good idea but I wouldn't try to do 2 - I'd jusy add in the units I thought most effective, then tweak them into an additional detachment of whatever type fit, or even cram them into the same brigade if no other option was available. Points efficient units beat bonus command points IMO.

I think I'm starting to agree with you. The one extra CP I got from squeezing in the Vanguard Detachment didn't change much, and a few more heavy guns early on might have been worth having instead.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

jng2058 posted:

So I played a 1000 point game against my brother's Dark Eldar tonight. We're doing that little sample three battle tree campaign in the back of the book, so we played Patrol at 1000 points. We'll do the next battle at 1500 and the finale at 2000.

. . .

I think I'm starting to agree with you. The one extra CP I got from squeezing in the Vanguard Detachment didn't change much, and a few more heavy guns early on might have been worth having instead.

I like the rising points idea. My group has been doing 1k games both to learn the rules and because we prefer smaller games - less of a giant cluster of overcrowded boards and shoving too many models round for hours. But we are about to embark on a 6-round escalation league where we build from 1000 up to 2000+ as we play each other round robin style.

Your experience with Ratlings reinforce my perception that snipers are a great niche and really mess with opponents' heads. But the common or garden-variety sniper rifle just lacks the punch to kill characters, who in most armies have high wounds, saves and often some FNP-type rule. Things like the vindicare assassin or transuranic arquebuses, which terrified me last time I played, are probably the more viable types of sniper. Spare a moment to think of eldar rangers, who have the same offensive output as ratlings and cost 20pts each!

Do you really rate the mix of weapons on your stormtroopers? My ideal use of them is to drop down and try to utterly eliminate one target, hopefully in an isolated position so that they don't get wiped out immediately the following turn. For that I'd favour pure plasma guns or meltas depending on whether you wanted to hunt vehicles/monsters or heavy infantry. Flamers can't be used the turn you drop.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009
Ratlings are great for their points. Not always useful, but they can take out the occasional support char. Even if they don't they draw hate and the 9 inch bubble of no deep strikes can be pivotal.

Scions are brutal but fragile. I have been running 2 squads and a prime in every guard game so far. Placement is huge and having somewhere to drop them where they can't be killed but you can get the most out of them can win the game. Probably not worth delaying coming in if you size but I've been considering the possibility.

For any goons in Baltimore I will be at games and stuff today. Look for the tall dude with a ponytail wearing a red t shirt and playing patchwork looking guard most likely

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
How did your assassin not come in until turn four? Reserves come in automatically when you decide to, and they must be on the table by the end of turn three or they are destroyed.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

TKIY posted:

How did your assassin not come in until turn four? Reserves come in automatically when you decide to, and they must be on the table by the end of turn three or they are destroyed.

Narrative play

Dr Hemulen
Jan 25, 2003

I got this in reply to a question about everything being monopose.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Felime posted:

For any goons in Baltimore I will be at games and stuff today. Look for the tall dude with a ponytail wearing a red t shirt and playing patchwork looking guard most likely

I'm visiting friends up there and may stop by to get some paint. Look for the even taller dude wearing glasses and a gray polo.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'm visiting friends up there and may stop by to get some paint. Look for the even taller dude wearing glasses and a gray polo.

You can verify me by the codephrase: "Hey, are you Evan?" because that is way better than some goony poo poo about stairs.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

Genghis Cohen posted:

Your experience with Ratlings reinforce my perception that snipers are a great niche and really mess with opponents' heads. But the common or garden-variety sniper rifle just lacks the punch to kill characters, who in most armies have high wounds, saves and often some FNP-type rule. Things like the vindicare assassin or transuranic arquebuses, which terrified me last time I played, are probably the more viable types of sniper. Spare a moment to think of eldar rangers, who have the same offensive output as ratlings and cost 20pts each!

For eldar, Illic nightspear is more likely to put damage on characters than a unit of 5 rangers and he is 12 points cheaper!

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

TWSS posted:

For eldar, Illic nightspear is more likely to put damage on characters than a unit of 5 rangers and he is 12 points cheaper!

Good point. I have him and 10 rangers. I might include one or both in a game sometime. I just can't escape the feeling that Eldar's very high average points cost for infantry give them a huge disadvantage if they do a static shooting war. Like Rangers' penalties to hit (for incoming fire)/bonuses to cover are great, but when you're 20pts each your will feel every failed save, and will run out of models before most opponents!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Felime posted:

You can verify me by the codephrase: "Hey, are you Evan?" because that is way better than some goony poo poo about stairs.

Works for me. Your verification code is "Yeah. You're Kevin, right?"

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Genghis Cohen posted:

I feel like snipers are hit or miss depending on which army you are playing against. They can absolutely destroy guard armies by taking out the officers and commissars. Against daemons or marines they tend to fall flat on their face due to good saves and high wound counts to ablate the occasional mortal wound. Ratlings in particular I find pretty useful. at 35 points for a minimum sized unit it doesn't take much to pay back the cost of the unit. If the opposing player ignores them they will probably get a few wounds off on a character even if it doesn't kill them. If they do go after them that is a units worth of shooting or charging not focusing on a larger threat. If they were 20 points each like rangers I wouldn't bother with them either.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

JoshTheStampede posted:

Is the D.C. Hamma Slamma still happening on the 15th?

Yeah, I was wondering this too - I was hoping I could make Sex Cannon do all the work because I'm poo poo at planning, but I guess anyone who wants to get hammered and throw down some hams, uhhh, I guess we're doing this next weekend, and I need to clean my house?

Who all is in on this - Felime, Beer4TheBeerGod, Sex Cannon, probably others? I'll PM you at some point this week when I'm drunk enough to send abusive PMs but not so drunk that I've forgetten where I live.

If anyone has a f table they can bring, I'd appreciate it - I have enough terrain between what's here and what I can steal from ShadowDaesh, but I need some like, sawhorses or whatever, to put the Realm of Battle tiles on.

EDIT: actually, scratch that, I have a folding table that'll probably work, so I'll sort it out with Daesh and we should be able to run 3 tables at once.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Anybody have some spare track covers for leman russes or chimera's they'd be willing to part with? I have a pair of old russes I'd like to 'modernize', but can't find anybody that just sells the track cover bits :(

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

TKIY posted:

We were playing "Patrol" out of the Narrative section of the rules. That includes Reserve rolls to get guys in as the game progresses.

Genghis Cohen posted:

I like the rising points idea. My group has been doing 1k games both to learn the rules and because we prefer smaller games - less of a giant cluster of overcrowded boards and shoving too many models round for hours. But we are about to embark on a 6-round escalation league where we build from 1000 up to 2000+ as we play each other round robin style.

Yeah, it should be cool. God knows when we'll get to play that next game, though, real life being what it is. But I live in hope.

Genghis Cohen posted:

Felime posted:

Ratlings are great for their points. Not always useful, but they can take out the occasional support char. Even if they don't they draw hate and the 9 inch bubble of no deep strikes can be pivotal.

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

I feel like snipers are hit or miss depending on which army you are playing against. They can absolutely destroy guard armies by taking out the officers and commissars. Against daemons or marines they tend to fall flat on their face due to good saves and high wound counts to ablate the occasional mortal wound. Ratlings in particular I find pretty useful. at 35 points for a minimum sized unit it doesn't take much to pay back the cost of the unit. If the opposing player ignores them they will probably get a few wounds off on a character even if it doesn't kill them. If they do go after them that is a units worth of shooting or charging not focusing on a larger threat. If they were 20 points each like rangers I wouldn't bother with them either.

Yeah, I may have been harsh to the little guys. For 35pts they were basically a rounding error for my army points-wise. That they failed to kill anything was disappointing, but they did lure many more points than they cost out of the battle entirely, because the Wracks dedicated to killing them never made it back to the real fight (and all but one of them died to long range fire they couldn't respond to). I suppose as long as my opponents don't realize they aren't really all that effective, I'll probably keep sticking 'em in as a distraction that will occasionally kill something, rather than believing they'll actually kill much in the way of enemy Characters.

Genghis Cohen posted:

Do you really rate the mix of weapons on your stormtroopers? My ideal use of them is to drop down and try to utterly eliminate one target, hopefully in an isolated position so that they don't get wiped out immediately the following turn. For that I'd favour pure plasma guns or meltas depending on whether you wanted to hunt vehicles/monsters or heavy infantry. Flamers can't be used the turn you drop.

Felime posted:

Scions are brutal but fragile. I have been running 2 squads and a prime in every guard game so far. Placement is huge and having somewhere to drop them where they can't be killed but you can get the most out of them can win the game. Probably not worth delaying coming in if you size but I've been considering the possibility.

I only own two Plasma Storm Troopers so that's what I brought. I agree that in general a single weapon load would probably be better. The guys I did bring only got one round of fire so the Flamer was just wasted points since it shoots 8" and I had to Deep Strike 9" away. :sigh:

If the Scions had more durability I could see that variable load I ran with as having some utility. Meltagun puts damage on high Wound targets, Flamer helps mow down light infantry and discourages charges, Plasma as a general utility between the two. But Scions don't have that kind of survivibility and in any case a single Melta can't be relied upon to kill a vehicle anymore. No Penetrating Shots for you, buddy!

Given what I own, and my personal distaste for proxies, I could see doubling down on the Scions and going Tempestor with Command Rod leading two 10 man Scion squads. One Squad (placed further back) with two Plasma Guns and two Grenade Launchers, the other squad with four Meltaguns. That could (hopefully) result in the Melta squad killing a transport and the Plasma/Grenade squad wiping what staggers out of the wreckage. I will have to be much smarter about where I Deep Strike them than I was last night for that not to be a useless suicide mission, though.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
I think the most generally, opposing-list-agnostic loadout is a Tempestor Prime and Command Rod with two 10-man squads that each have a Plasma Pistol for the Sergeant and four Plasma guns for the Scions. Issue the reroll 1s to hit order to both, and you're putting out 18 supercharged Plasma shots at deep strike range that are all S8 AP-3 D2, rerolling 1s so you don't kill yourself, plus 10 Hotshot Lasgun shots at S4 AP-2 D1 still rerolling 1s. Total cost ends up at (if I'm doing it right) 309 points. It's a chunk, but it also has a tendency to put out an average of ~15 damage against most vehicles, and will outright delete most infantry or single characters.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

jng2058 posted:

I only own two Plasma Storm Troopers so that's what I brought. I agree that in general a single weapon load would probably be better. The guys I did bring only got one round of fire so the Flamer was just wasted points since it shoots 8" and I had to Deep Strike 9" away. :sigh:

If the Scions had more durability I could see that variable load I ran with as having some utility. Meltagun puts damage on high Wound targets, Flamer helps mow down light infantry and discourages charges, Plasma as a general utility between the two. But Scions don't have that kind of survivibility and in any case a single Melta can't be relied upon to kill a vehicle anymore. No Penetrating Shots for you, buddy!

Given what I own, and my personal distaste for proxies, I could see doubling down on the Scions and going Tempestor with Command Rod leading two 10 man Scion squads. One Squad (placed further back) with two Plasma Guns and two Grenade Launchers, the other squad with four Meltaguns. That could (hopefully) result in the Melta squad killing a transport and the Plasma/Grenade squad wiping what staggers out of the wreckage. I will have to be much smarter about where I Deep Strike them than I was last night for that not to be a useless suicide mission, though.

I'd make the effort to get hold of some plasma gun bits (some other players might be able to help you out, or there's eBay). Plasma pistols, which every marine player has loads of, can also be cut up and glued to the hotshot lasguns. You can sort of see them below, sorry it's not more zoomed in:

Grenade launchers are basically the list building equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot right now. Plasma is 2 drat points more.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Have You Seen Me?

I still can't find my finished Nurgle army. There's a minute chance I put it on display at a hobby store I was trying to promote years ago, so if you see VC Skeletons, cyclops Dryads, the old metal monkey Plaguebearers, and two Demon Princes converted from Venom action figures, let me know. I'd post more pictures but the hobby site they were hosted on deleted its photo gallery to cut down server load.

Dr Hemulen
Jan 25, 2003

First Forge World FAQs are out.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/07/09/forge-world-faq-july9gw-homepage-post-4/

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

Genghis Cohen posted:

I'd make the effort to get hold of some plasma gun bits (some other players might be able to help you out, or there's eBay). Plasma pistols, which every marine player has loads of, can also be cut up and glued to the hotshot lasguns. You can sort of see them below, sorry it's not more zoomed in:

Grenade launchers are basically the list building equivalent of shooting yourself in the foot right now. Plasma is 2 drat points more.

That's a pretty sweet conversion, and looks pretty easy to do. Yeah, I'll probably give that a try.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Glad to see they clarified that non-codex chapters can use relics

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Painted the five-man Dark Vengeance terminator squad

What looks right/wrong and what should be fixed/changed

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Looks kinda muddy and kinda flat. Did you thin your paints?

The silver bits look completely flat, did you wash them?

If you're going for Dark Angels termies, they should really be a more Cream color than like, Brown or Grey. If you're doing your own color scheme though that's cool. They almost look Nurgle?

The red bits also look really thick and bright. Did you thin them? Did you shade it?

The gold and green bits look good. The rest I would try to change up a bit. Oh, and power sword looks good!

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jul 9, 2017

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

ANAmal.net posted:

Yeah, I was wondering this too - I was hoping I could make Sex Cannon do all the work because I'm poo poo at planning, but I guess anyone who wants to get hammered and throw down some hams, uhhh, I guess we're doing this next weekend, and I need to clean my house?

Who all is in on this - Felime, Beer4TheBeerGod, Sex Cannon, probably others? I'll PM you at some point this week when I'm drunk enough to send abusive PMs but not so drunk that I've forgetten where I live.

If anyone has a f table they can bring, I'd appreciate it - I have enough terrain between what's here and what I can steal from ShadowDaesh, but I need some like, sawhorses or whatever, to put the Realm of Battle tiles on.

EDIT: actually, scratch that, I have a folding table that'll probably work, so I'll sort it out with Daesh and we should be able to run 3 tables at once.

I have 2 fat mats if needed.

adamantium|wang
Sep 14, 2003

Missing you

Good to see the techmarines remembered where they kept the quad mortars.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Noise marine dreads are fuckin back. yesssssss

spacegoat
Dec 23, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nap Ghost
So what's the point in the Neurothrope being able to recover up to D3 wounds when it/Zoanthropes only have 3 wounds? I'm guessing you can't bring dead Zoes back?

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW

spacegoat posted:

So what's the point in the Neurothrope being able to recover up to D3 wounds when it/Zoanthropes only have 3 wounds? I'm guessing you can't bring dead Zoes back?

Better odds of recovering 2 than 1; a D2 would be worse for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

OhDearGodNo posted:

I have 2 fat mats if needed.

Hell yes.