Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/listentoaoife/status/883714641322532864

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Meanwhile on deviantart:

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Jerm! has given up on organizing his website in chronological order, so now Gaddafi is alive again. Not much has changed, though.

Bonus: "Ain't nothin' better than a good ol' fashioned poop joke!" *farts painfully

Post 9-11 User fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jul 9, 2017

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Sir Tonk posted:

Libertarians are so loving annoying.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
Jerm! always makes me think "A Lester with a (comparatively) non-poo poo opinion?!" at first glance before I see the signature.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Yea, was wondering why Lester was showing some nuance.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Cartoon of the Year imo

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm another person who thought that was Lester at first. Jeez, not one, but two published artists who draw that terribly.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
What's Garrison's opinion on Putin anyway?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Roland Jones posted:

I'm another person who thought that was Lester at first. Jeez, not one, but two published artists who draw that terribly.

They even do their word balloons so similarly. Christ.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Komaz actually seems to have a decent grasp of human anatomy and drew a recognizable trump face there, he's nowhere near as bad as Rall

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

cant cook creole bream posted:

Whatever Trump's is.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

zakharov posted:

Whatever Trump's is.

Now, that's unfair. Garrison is not a mere unthinking shill for Donald Trump.

He's an unthinking shill for the right-wing internet bozos paying him to draw them beating up sjws. It'll be whatever their opinion is

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Lester actually has a great deal of talent; that poo poo style is done by choice.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Post 9-11 User posted:

Bonus: "Ain't nothin' better than a good ol' fashioned poop joke!" *farts painfully

I'm the hovering midair stacks of legs

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Prediction: he's a practical man defending Russia from the 'luminati menace and soros-instigated cultural degeneracy. He's also sexy!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Angepain posted:

To be fair, it is the only remotely distinctive thing about Theresa May. The naughtiest thing she could think of doing as a child was running through a wheat field.

As opposed to the naughtiest thing she did as an adult, which is cover up a decade of institutional mass rape and sexual abuse.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Jedit posted:

As opposed to the naughtiest thing she did as an adult, which is cover up a decade of institutional mass rape and sexual abuse.

Wasn't that Thatcher?

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Cat Mattress posted:

Wasn't that Thatcherany British PM for the last 40 years?

There you go

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

D.N. Nation posted:

Lester actually has a great deal of talent; that poo poo style is done by choice.

You realize that you bear the burden of proof for that, right?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jedit posted:

She's need to consider that naughty, and it was a decade of rape perpetrated upon children who weren't born to the upper class, so I doubt she sees anything wrong with it.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Superheroes of the GOP Debate posted:

The outsiders continue to do well—especially Trump. It is refreshing to see how he continues to repel criticism and the cannon balls of political correctness. Even Putin recognizes him as a real leader who cares about his own country before globalism.

Hillary's Boogeymen posted:

A peek into the paranoid nightmares of Hillary Clinton. [...] Not to mention Putin "the Godfather" of the Alt Right riding bare chested and bear.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Titus Sardonicus posted:

You realize that you bear the burden of proof for that, right?

I actually don't disagree that Lester is talented; he's just an irredeemable shithead.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Wistful of Dollars posted:

I actually don't disagree that Lester is talented; he's just an irredeemable shithead.

Asay was an irredeemable shithead, but his art didn't look that poo poo.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Rebel Blob posted:

This might be of interest here, Cagle wrote an article about how conservative newspapers are dropping political cartoons completely because they can't find enough of them that are pro-Trump.

quote:

A conservative Pennsylvania newspaper, The Butler Eagle, recently created some buzz among cartoonists by leaving their regular cartoon spot blank as a protest, because the editor couldn’t find a cartoon that he liked. Most newspaper editors are conservative, serving red-state rural and suburban Trump voters who push back against Trump-bashing cartoons. These conservative editors complain loudly and often that there are no “pro-Trump” cartoons. Our little syndicate has been fielding many of these calls from editors in recent days.

I'd really like to see a picture of that page of the paper

Stars Fell On
Albania

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jul 10, 2017

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

Asay was an irredeemable shithead, but his art didn't look that poo poo.

There are lots of talented shitheads; Asay, Lester, one of the McCoy's, Allie, hell - even Zyklon Ben is artistically talented.

They're all irredeemable wankers, though.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Wistful of Dollars posted:

There are lots of talented shitheads; Asay, Lester, one of the McCoy's, Allie, hell - even Zyklon Ben is artistically talented.

They're all irredeemable wankers, though.

Again, you keep including Lester despite his art being loving awful. You need to provide something that is done outside of his "style" if you want to suggest that it actually is a stylistic form of being loving awful, and not just he's a talentless fuckwit on wingnut welfare.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Fulchrum posted:

Again, you keep including Lester despite his art being loving awful. You need to provide something that is done outside of his "style" if you want to suggest that it actually is a stylistic form of being loving awful, and not just he's a talentless fuckwit on wingnut welfare.

Someone has some paintings he's done that are pretty good. I think that's Lester.

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Could you possibly be thinking of Delonas?

http://seandelonas.com/paintings.html

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

No, I know the painting everyone's thinking of, it's some idiotic "Obamao (get it obama's a commie)" bullshit but it's substantially more competent than Branco's paintings.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This loving rules

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I feel like this one is going to age well.

(also get hosed)

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Where are all these old timey journalists writing articles that say "Trump is guilty of collusion and obstruction"? Like I get the straw man, I just wonder where it's coming from.
I've seen news articles reporting that people are trying to build a case against him for such things but did the NY Times or Washing Post run an article saying "Trump's guilty!!!" and I just missed it or what?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Vib Rib posted:

Where are all these old timey journalists writing articles that say "Trump is guilty of collusion and obstruction"? Like I get the straw man, I just wonder where it's coming from.
I've seen news articles reporting that people are trying to build a case against him for such things but did the NY Times or Washing Post run an article saying "Trump's guilty!!!" and I just missed it or what?

"The only reason the press is investigating these things is because they are pursuing a vendetta against Trump, or else why would they even be asking!"

Seems like he's project fox news onto actual journalism.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Who the gently caress has ever said "thank goodness I don't look like a Ken doll"?

What a horrible disguise for just being mad that there are more shades of Ken dolls.

Edit: I guess he COULD just be failing to be funny though

MechaCrash
Jan 1, 2013

BUT HER EMAILS

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

MechaCrash posted:

BUT HER EMAILS

And much like Hillary with the emails, Trump admitted to actually doing it.

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Post 9-11 User posted:

Jerm! has given up on organizing his website in chronological order, so now Gaddafi is alive again. Not much has changed, though.

This has not aged well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

• Locked thread