Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#freerovert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

I'm actually surprised Charlotte hasn't won the title yet. Like what was the point in her draft? She hasn't done jack poo poo.

Think she'll get the title anytime soon?

Seems like an easy Mania Moment

So they'll pull a Bayley and give it to her the PPV before, or on a random SD with no build a month or two away

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
In a battle between Aries and WWE writes I hate everyone.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Yeah, the loving state of the womens division. I have no problem with Naomi as champ but why is she feuding with Lana and Carmella when there is Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Natty there.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
And now that Naomi's down with Lana, she's moving on to...

...Tamina.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The general feeling I get from the writing is that even though they say they aren't worried about dropping ratings, Vince really is worried and has reverted back to what he thinks works. Pushing big muscle men, going with looks for the women, stuff like that. It really feels like the 95 period except the roster is so talented it can hide the flaws better than 95 did

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Yeah, the loving state of the womens division. I have no problem with Naomi as champ but why is she feuding with Lana and Carmella when there is Charlotte, Becky Lynch, and Natty there.

probably to try to flesh out the division to the point where Tamina or Carmella are believable as an eventual champ. also lol at Natty as champ

Charlotte can't always be champ, and it beats having Becky and Charlotte hot potato the title back and forth like Sasha and Charlotte

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DoctorGonzo posted:

#freerovert

to permaban him right?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I was burned out on Charlotte after her run on Raw but having a few months of her being more in the back has helped. Plus with the small woman's rosters I prefer Smackdowns approach that creates an illusion of depth and competition. Raw is three women and a bunch of jobbers.

Soothing Vapors posted:

Charlotte can't always be champ, and it beats having Becky and Charlotte hot potato the title back and forth like Sasha and Charlotte

This 100%.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

to permaban him right?

Excuse you!? RUDE!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

probably to try to flesh out the division to the point where Tamina or Carmella are believable as an eventual champ. also lol at Natty as champ

Natty wouldn't win, but gently caress at least it'd be a good match

also becky and charlotte hot potatoing the belt with naomi would be miles and miles better

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Raskolnikov38 posted:

to permaban him right?

For what reason?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
New Day spent a pretty significant time on the backburner and off TV and when they showed up again on SmackDown it felt like a real big deal and I was super excited to see them again. The same thing can do Charlotte some good - look, it already is! You wanna see her again! :v:

Midnightghoul posted:

For what reason?

How's "He's annoying"?

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

VJeff posted:

New Day spent a pretty significant time on the backburner and off TV and when they showed up again on SmackDown it felt like a real big deal and I was super excited to see them again. The same thing can do Charlotte some good - look, it already is! You wanna see her again! :v:

How's "He's annoying"?

People complaining about rovert are far more annoying than the guy himself, who really isn't that annoying

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

VJeff posted:

How's "He's annoying"?

Without him I wouldn't have been alerted that TNA ordered new belts for their GFW rebrand and when they got them they still said "Impact Wrestling" so they can't debut new belts until August.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Dr. Mantis Toboggan posted:

People complaining about rovert are far more annoying than the guy himself, who really isn't that annoying

yeah permaban DoctorGonzo for starting this instead

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If we're permaing people for being annoying now, every shitposter (especially the Nazis) on this subforum better be on notice

exploded mummy posted:

:agreed:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Chris James 2 posted:

If we're permaing people for being annoying now, every shitposter (especially the Nazis) on this subforum better be on notice

we'll miss you

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Without him I wouldn't have been alerted that TNA ordered new belts for their GFW rebrand and when they got them they still said "Impact Wrestling" so they can't debut new belts until August.

At least they'll have 3 new belts to give Low Ki in August after he defeats Del Rio

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just realize one thing in this drat war. knowledge is power, and secondly realize this if you want to: regret doesnt bring people back.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, contrary to earlier reports, Austin Aries was actually fired and didn't ask for his release. Interesting development.

This should have been obvious, because who in their right mind would pass up a chance to wrestle at, or simply be backstage at, GREAT BALLS OF FIRE. You'd obviously give notice the day after the show.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Raskolnikov38 posted:

to permaban him right?

he's never even been regularly banned because the only thing he's been guilty of is rubbing people the wrong way and people getting upset about him for [reasons???] so yeah let's just permaban him like a bunch of idiot lummoxes. rovert is an info source that we deride because he gives info piecemeal and has jokes that fall flat. like christ seriously people get super whiny about him when its really easy to ignore him if you so choose. dude gets flak for existing and its bullshit

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ill say ban the seriousposters and the woke brigade but im not a loving idiot and i enjoy readin each and everyone of you.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Do I need to buy another round of RXT avs

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

21 Hoot Salute posted:

:ms:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Ban anyone that has ever said the name rovert in a positive or negative light.

This is a neutral light.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

exploded mummy posted:

I can capitulate to this.

Aphrodite posted:

This is a neutral light.

Positive light.

Negative light.

Everybody take a shot.

Positive light.

Negative light.

Give Rovert everything you've got.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aphrodite posted:

This is a neutral light.

Ban aphrodite for using the word light.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Thanks for delivering when I requested the best version.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

exploded mummy posted:

Or for any other reason tbh

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Thanks for delivering when I requested the best version.

I was most proud of that one :cool:

They jumped the shark at the pink ones IMO

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jerusalem should be a good mod, ban everyone who CONTINUOSLY and VERY UNFAIRLY attacks Rovert or myself. All this forum drama is SAD!

Also i think he said we should drop the calling people nazi or something like that so i think some people should totally eat AT LEAST a sixer. If not he would look VERY BIASED!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

21 Hoot Salute posted:

I appreciate that you listened to my request when you changed my avatar

Chris James 2 posted:

:agreed:
Well I'm safe, though I do give money to the network so I'm probably a collaborator at worst

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rovert sucks huge rear end but in a funny way so it's funny when he's probated

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I like the look of this card because it's gonna have at least 2 matches where big dudes stiff the poo poo out of each other

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

permaban everyone but double permaban doctorgonzo

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lock everyone's account so that the only thing they can do is emptyquote me

call it 'heavenbanning'

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Once I realized rovert is just a version of the person at work who's too invested in work gossip I stopped being bothered. If sharing his gossip here to a small crowd makes him happy why be annoyed about it? Some of it's interesting because wrestlings filled with dramatic people but that's really all it is.

SunshineDanceParty fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Jul 10, 2017

• Locked thread