Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

i hope there's also a washington post scoop today too, about our glorious leader ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

FactsAreUseless posted:

C-SPAM, today: Haha, nobody is buying this.

C-SPAM, tomorrow: I knew everyone would buy this.

We should totally make a cspam sitcom. I'm sure the networks would love it (or leave it; head writer Jon Lovett)! lol it'll be great

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

how is this possible

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

wait for mensch to retweet it

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

dredd is takin' a huge poo poo in this pic

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

jBrereton posted:

oh ya PS Russia may be regretting the Crimea thing because without that part of Ukraine being part of Ukraine, the Russian ethnic minority has no way to significantly influence/control Ukrainian politics. Petro Poroshenko, Yulia Tymoshenko and all their ethnic Ukrainian oligarch pals now more or less can't be unseated by a popular movement like they were after the first time they kicked Yanukovich out.

their naval bases are probably worth that trade off for them

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Admiral Ray posted:

Well, yeah, that is the title of the comic.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Admiral Ray posted:

ya its in the name of the comic

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

jBrereton posted:

oh ya PS Russia may be regretting the Crimea thing because without that part of Ukraine being part of Ukraine, the Russian ethnic minority has no way to significantly influence/control Ukrainian politics. Petro Poroshenko, Yulia Tymoshenko and all their ethnic Ukrainian oligarch pals now more or less can't be unseated by a popular movement like they were after the first time they kicked Yanukovich out.

not like Ukraine will try to join NATO with Donald Trump loving it up.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I wonder what his wife thinks of an adult man going "Ga ga goo goo" unironically as a write off in an official statement as one of the currently most "influential" families in this world

unless she's fresh out of decorums, she must be really proud of him I'd like to think :shobon: v

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

I wonder what his wife thinks of an adult man going "Ga ga goo goo" unironically as a write off in an official statement as one of the currently most "influential" families in this world

unless she's fresh out of decorums, she must be really proud of him I'd like to think :shobon: v

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
2016 was p lmao imo

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

huh

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
sorry gang reality how broken my brain

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the page where america believed in maga

we'll still be bitching about the election in 2629

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Guys maybe Don Jr. is actually turning the corner?
I read it in that comedy writer/hillary speechwriter/crooked media founder's tweet!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

sorry gang reality how broken my brain

good news, she's in custody

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Vertical Lime posted:

the page where america believed in maga

actually that page is 2020

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

The Year of the Trump

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The Holy Mountain is arthouse as HECK

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Baller Ina posted:

Fox totally accepted this as valid didn't they

In other news today, President Trump double dog dared the defense secretary to launch a missile strike on North Korea. The response was "Oh yeah, well I triple dog dare you to stick your tongue on a flagpole"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thread title is 100/100

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BONGHITZ posted:

The Holy Mountain is arthouse as HECK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdXGhsAynGI

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Real hurthling! posted:

their naval bases are probably worth that trade off for them
You mean the ones they already operated? eh.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
fuckin lol

https://www.apnews.com/472d9f35fe09406991c212a513235e5a/Trump:-US-must-work-with-Russia,-move-past-election-issues

quote:

Trump: US must work with Russia, move past election issues

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
👌 👀👌 👀👌👀 👌👀 ga ga goo goo👌 good poo poo goOd poo poo 👌 thats some good 👌 👌 poo poo right 👌 👌 th 👌ere

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
that is an insane retcon of one of the good parts of The Cursed Earth :negative:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
russians hacked hillary clinton's brain to make her be a slavemaster and the to write glowingly about the experience of being a slavemaster

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
a real straight shooter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I went for a walk on the water and lost one of my flip flops in the river rip me

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
move past .... and heal?

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

deadgoon posted:

russian's hacked hillary clinton's brain to make her be a slavemaster and the to write glowingly about the experience of being a slavemaster
I think you mean they hacked her brain to carry out emotional labour at great personal expense, gratis

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

jBrereton posted:

that is an insane retcon of one of the good parts of The Cursed Earth :negative:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/StephenKing/status/884179939905466368

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a king, i didn't vote for him

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
if people still insist on that statement being fake, you already lost

its as real as you want it to be because if Trump can make up poo poo and make it as real as he wants it to be, I don't see why you're giving this an exception of all things smh

ga ga goo goo~

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/884180703902150656

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/884177579950968832

• Locked thread