Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Geometry is...most of the time pretty easy. I guess when you get to beer it gets tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Samurai Sanders posted:

...or Trump just had the record erased/never recorded in the first place because it's his tower?

which would be obstruction

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

its like unraveling a cable knit sweater that somebody keeps

admitting
admitting
admitting
admitting

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/884201524838244352

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Gringostar posted:

Is this an argument that Trump would not do it?

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

PostNouveau posted:

That uranium thing is like 2 years old.

To some people Vince Foster and Seth Rich were killed a week apart

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

at one time I figured Mueller would see that taking down trump and company would potentially do a lot of damage to the country and probably bring him a lot of bullshit for the rest of his life, and that he might say "gently caress it, not worth it" and maybe just knock down a token or two

but more and more I'm starting to think he's seeing that he could become an absolute legend and, as time goes on, looked at as a hero - and that he's going to obliterate this whole lovely crew and I hope so because that will be the best twitter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

duh hot sauce and beer have different volumes its impossible to compare

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Or its just magic :shrug:
oh wait
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAIqgwI5qE

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is this an argument that Trump would not do it?

no, that he's dumb enough to do it and leave a really obvious trail of him doing it

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

GrimGypsy posted:

more and more I'm starting to think he's seeing that he could become an absolute legend and, as time goes on, looked at as a hero - and that he's going to obliterate this whole lovely crew

:pray:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

piss tape is 1000000% real

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GrimGypsy posted:

at one time I figured Mueller would see that taking down trump and company would potentially do a lot of damage to the country and probably bring him a lot of bullshit for the rest of his life, and that he might say "gently caress it, not worth it" and maybe just knock down a token or two

but more and more I'm starting to think he's seeing that he could become an absolute legend and, as time goes on, looked at as a hero - and that he's going to obliterate this whole lovely crew and I hope so because that will be the best twitter

how many fbi agents did you learn about in school besides eliot ness and maybe j edgar hoover?

mueller knows that if he does this right every school kid in the us will know his name for the next 100 years minimum

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Great, I'm sure you'll fit right in. Follow me up to the office and they'll finish your release.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

Reminder to everyone that trump is mostly under investigation for obstruction of justice, hes doesnt even need to have done anything just worked to cover it up at some point lol

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

this guy looks like poo poo

if i looked like that i would stay quiet and not say anything

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Gringostar posted:

how many fbi agents did you learn about in school besides eliot ness and maybe j edgar hoover?

mueller knows that if he does this right every school kid in the us will know his name for the next 100 years minimum

it's that and he keeps bringing in high profile big shots that don't sign on for cheap and generally aren't going to sign on if there isn't some meat. If there was really nothing there, I'd have expected that by now we'd be getting a lot of 'anonymous sources' lowering our expectations so the eventual nothingburger doesn't look like as much of a failure on all of their records

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shameless self-quote because this is one of the funniest scams in sports history, topping Snyder with his expired peanut scam, when it comes to scamming people. Trump needs to learn a thing or two from the pro sports world, shame he never bought a team and instead literally destroyed an entire league because of it.

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Republican congress won't let anything happen to Don or Don Jr or Don3 or GirlDon.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

GrimGypsy posted:

he's assembled a v talented team; don't see him doing that simply to exonerate the orange buffoon and his cronies. all of them are going to feel a need to come away w something, and they'll all see the prize as huge. i think trump is hosed if they get sufficient runway to build a real case before korean war ii begins

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
also that lady looks like a spacemonster

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/CrudTweets/status/884180482887495681

also lol

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-amid-fundraising-worries-trump-gathers-potential-2016jun09-story.html

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
it's sunday afternoon and the president's degenerate son is going out of his way to implicate himself in russian poo poo

2017 is very weird but i think it owns?

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

Annual Prophet posted:

before korean war ii begins

K2: Part Deux

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GrimGypsy posted:

it's that and he keeps bringing in high profile big shots that don't sign on for cheap and generally aren't going to sign on if there isn't some meat. If there was really nothing there, I'd have expected that by now we'd be getting a lot of 'anonymous sources' lowering our expectations so the eventual nothingburger doesn't look like as much of a failure on all of their records

they've probably already talked about which actor plays them in the oscar winning movies that will be made from this

and of course which star wars characters they most resemble

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

lol 69

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yikes, someone skipped his botox sesh

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I notice that the amount of white house gossip is way down. Did they catch the leaker?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

[in napolean dynomite voice]: idiot, gahhh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol he probably asked eric to do it first but eric probably just looked at him like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JH2KaIAQ-E&t=38s

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If we taught Trump voters in terms of beer, would they understand physics and/or healthcare better?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
friends, lets all just take a deep breath and relax a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqqpcFj8G-s

just lie back and embrace nothing matters until work tomorrow when the only things that matter are the things that crush your soul all the time for money

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I do. I do feel old.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Salt Fish posted:

I notice that the amount of white house gossip is way down. Did they catch the leaker?

trump was in europe

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

etalian posted:

Also Keynesian spending on overdrive to prop up state industries and also artificially create demand through massive projects, currently China is at 300% debt ratio against it's GNP.

That's, um, kinda baddish.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/884202262083629057

thiccabod
Nov 26, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

some of those who burn crosses

are the same who gently caress horses

gently caress you I can't fit that inside me

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Gringostar posted:

trump was in europe

In the before times there was more than just 1 person living and working there, so there would still be things happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

GrimGypsy posted:

Muller won't do this for the fame or recognition and he's not afraid of bullshit for the rest of his life. He went to Princeton and volunteered to go to Vietnam as an enlisted soldier. He don't give a poo poo about all that. He's going to nail them all because they are loving traitors and he has to send a message so this doesn't happen again.

• Locked thread