Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Undertaker has the jumping tombstone.
Cena has the avalanche AA
Orton has the punt
Alexa has breaking her own arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Bliss is so good at legit trying to murder other women.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Hah just trying to pin over and over.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

dromal phrenia posted:

ive probably said this before, but while i wish alexa was better in-ring, i do like how much of her offense is just MEAN. She didn't do a crazy suplex on the apron, she just yanked sasha's back and shoulders onto it. then she stood on her and repeatedly stomped the back of her head. its not even the stuff that wins matches, it's just stuff that would suck for someone to do to you

I miss when Alexa used to do a pseudo-chokeslam.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Not wrong in the slightest

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

dromal phrenia posted:

ive probably said this before, but while i wish alexa was better in-ring, i do like how much of her offense is just MEAN. She didn't do a crazy suplex on the apron, she just yanked sasha's back and shoulders onto it. then she stood on her and repeatedly stomped the back of her head. its not even the stuff that wins matches, it's just stuff that would suck for someone to do to you

I think that's why people still like her despite her ring work. Sometimes you don't need fancy technique; you just need to convincingly look like you're trying to beat the poo poo out of someone.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Codependent Poster posted:

Knee to the butt

Saw that on UFC 213 last night

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Bumper Stickup posted:

IMO that knee spot looked dumb.
her knee move will never look good until she stops giving a gently caress about her opponents and just legit drops the knees on them. she protects them too much.

which is probably a good thing but if she wont do it legit, she should just stop doing it period

BEAT HER WITH HER OWN MOVE, ALEXA!

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

One of my favorite things about Alexa Bliss matches is watching my Amazon Echo activate every few minutes.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Dias posted:

I miss when Alexa used to do a pseudo-chokeslam.

she did it last monday! worlds tiniest chokeslam :D

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

dromal phrenia posted:

It's unique and, thus, good.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand

Maxwell Lord posted:

Sound mixing is really weird.

Same here. esp. the mix between the differenjt announcers and the crowd mics

BTW Sasha's bump on the apron looked really, really bad

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Alexa Bliss is the only person in the world who could make Sasha Banks look normal-sized.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this is a pretty dang good match right here

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
yo ho ho she took a bite of gum gum

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They're going to call that the Sliding Wizard right?

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i hate that lovely jumping dropkick all the women seem to do where they get like a foot off the ground and kick the other person in the gut

everyone stop doing that dropkick

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Every time cole sounds like he's saying something like he would in the game it really pisses me off

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
This is a pretty good match. They have good timing with each other.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

surf rock posted:

Alexa Bliss is the only person in the world who could make Sasha Banks look normal-sized.

watch when she runs the ropes, she has to hop up a little when she hits them. she said in an interview that the back of her neck used to get all hosed up because the top rope hits her right below the skull

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
that was a REALLY good sunset flip bomb

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Did Alexa just do a Canadian Destroyer

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Grant DaNasty posted:

One of my favorite things about Alexa Bliss matches is watching my Amazon Echo activate every few minutes.

Why does your echo activate when a woman screams?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Sasha's got a hairline like Mike Elgin

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Every time cole sounds like he's saying something like he would in the game it really pisses me off

Sasha Banks

Has a great

THE ROCKBOTTOM

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I don't know how that move works. Did Sasha do a standing backflip while carrying Alexa?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo that counter :gonk:

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

John Dudebro posted:

i hate that lovely jumping dropkick all the women seem to do where they get like a foot off the ground and kick the other person in the gut

everyone stop doing that dropkick

yeah it always looks bad

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

NO NO NO NO NO NO

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

"And the sounds of steel on flesh ECHOS throughout the arena."

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Match: good

Quite good, I might even say. These two work well tonight.

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

now who does the methodical pace benefit, king

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

botcha stanks is bald~

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's supposed to be a sunset flip powerbomb but Sasha nearly made it a piledriver.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I thought that was the finish, so good job, guys.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

RealFoxy posted:

she has a hairline like peyton royce

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
bayley so bad alexa can't even drag her to a good match

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Grant DaNasty posted:

There was a story today where Google Home called the cops on a domestic violence incident by itself, your Echo is going to SWAT you in the middle of Raw one day

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
As one of 4 people that voted this in the poll I'm surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

Match: good

Quite good, I might even say. These two work well tonight.

easily match of the PPV so far

• Locked thread