Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Jaroslav posted:

So i searched all the alliance names but they all seem full. Is there another alliance out there that has room? Or should i just apply to one of the alliances and they will kick an inactive or something?

I know Hebrons is slammed but Doctor Goons should be open after they kick the inactive guy. Apply there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaroslav
Dec 31, 2007

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I know Hebrons is slammed but Doctor Goons should be open after they kick the inactive guy. Apply there!

Thanks, applied to doctor goons as Jarbroslave

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

navyjack posted:

I've got like 9 friend slots open after booting the slackers. "Jckattck"

Friend request sent as Choralone. I wish there was a way I could just search through Goon alliances to send friend requests to, instead of randos.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Wizchine posted:

Friend request sent as Choralone. I wish there was a way I could just search through Goon alliances to send friend requests to, instead of randos.

You can when we all post in 859. You can select an alliance and view all the members of it.

It's weird you can't just randomly search but that's how you do it.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

So, neat thing with Anti-Venom.

His 4* passive Infestation didn't get any changes with the uniform. BUT, as long as you're in a situation where you can trigger it without getting gibbed, like a SL relay floor, it makes a huge difference. Save the 5 for when you get huge and heal back to full.

Important thing is that the size increase has a MASSIVE effect on the range of his reworked skill animations. It turns the 4 and 5 into the last part of Agent Venom's 5 and gives you ridiculous AOE coverage.

Roll Overdrive and a full damage obelisk. He's not Carnage because he doesn't have the immunity, but he's pretty drat close. This uniform takes him from dumpster tier to probably an A- combat villain. Crazy.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
So I'm torn on the upcoming 300 bio's from the 7 day check in reward
I could throw them at a 6 star and basically guarantee being able to tier 2 them BUT i have 2 tickets currently.
Beast, elsa and Spider-Man are all just on the edge of being maxed out and vulture is chugging along

So 300 bio's could also boost another character to or close to 6 star
My people remaining:

Misty Knight, Sin, Hogun, phil colsun, mocking bird, Venom, agent 13, Gamora, Gorgon, Giant Man, Luke cage, war machine, green goblin, doctor octopus, punisher, drax, hulk - all 5 star

Maximus, Winter Solider, Modok, Karnak, kingpin, squirrel girl, Nebula, iron man, fandral, falcon, Captain America, star lord, Volstag, dare devil, elektra, cross bones, Blade, hulking - all 4 star

Vision, moon girl, yondu, lizard - 3 star

Everybody has some bio's, some closer to the next level then the other
None of them jump out as being "needed"

What do you guys think?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Out of those, Doc Ock might be the most useful. He does work in Shadowlands. Coulson's worth T2ing maybe if you care about ABX / WBU but he's a waste of space otherwise.

I'm personally planning on dumping all 300 on Sharon because I'm working on upgrading her uni to mythical. Only one of those I'm bothering with so far.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jul 10, 2017

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tiny Chalupa posted:

I could throw them at a 6 star and basically guarantee being able to tier 2 them BUT i have 2 tickets currently.
Beast, elsa and Spider-Man are all just on the edge of being maxed out and vulture is chugging along

My people remaining:

Misty Knight, Sin, Hogun, phil colsun, mocking bird, Venom, agent 13, Gamora, Gorgon, Giant Man, Luke cage, war machine, green goblin, doctor octopus, punisher, drax, hulk - all 5 star

Maximus, Winter Solider, Modok, Karnak, kingpin, squirrel girl, Nebula, iron man, fandral, falcon, Captain America, star lord, Volstag, dare devil, elektra, cross bones, Blade, hulking - all 4 star

What do you guys think?

venom if you got his anti venom costume, otherwise goblin or doc ock

everybody else is not great and you were right to leave them for last so just follow your heart

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm leaning towards using it on Wasp to get her to 6* (and probably enough to get her to at least 4/17. I know I should use it on unfarmables and I have Silk and Red Hulk at 5* along with some randoms like Miles Morales and Jessica Jones, but I kind of don't care about the farmable/unfarmable distinction ever since I can get past Level 10 consistently in Shadowland. Plus we opened up the bios in our Alliance Store this week so I just feel like its easier to get those unfarmable bios now.

Except for God damned Singularity. I'm pretty sure I'll have to end up using tickets on her.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I'm leaning towards using it on Wasp to get her to 6* (and probably enough to get her to at least 4/17. I know I should use it on unfarmables and I have Silk and Red Hulk at 5* along with some randoms like Miles Morales and Jessica Jones, but I kind of don't care about the farmable/unfarmable distinction ever since I can get past Level 10 consistently in Shadowland. Plus we opened up the bios in our Alliance Store this week so I just feel like its easier to get those unfarmable bios now.

Except for God damned Singularity. I'm pretty sure I'll have to end up using tickets on her.

I'd go Red Hulk and work on getting him beefed up and get the costume. Super fun character and will be able to solo a SL floor for you.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its a case where I'm probably going to use the 300 on one of Wasp or Red Hulk and the ones from Shadowland on the other. So like, I'm only going a week from having both, probably.

In which case I have 100+ bios for Wasp already so she should probably the SL ones and Red Hulk the 300. But whatever.

Like I said, ever since the SL/Alliance Store thing I just sort of am more casual about bios and don't fear "wasting" them anymore. Even if I waste my 40 from login or SL ones I know i get more SL ones a week later and could buy some from the alliance store if I really want.

And I don't want to tempt myself on costumes because I'm saving for Magneto and am all the way up to 5500! I'm almost there!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tiny Chalupa posted:

My people remaining:

What do you guys think?

so because i know you've been whaling and have a really solid roster now I'm gonna suggest phillip j coulson and say you t2 him. he's the best support character and brings insane buffs and will make everyone hit like a truck

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ramadu posted:

so because i know you've been whaling and have a really solid roster now I'm gonna suggest phillip j coulson and say you t2 him. he's the best support character and brings insane buffs and will make everyone hit like a truck

Seconding the gently caress out of this.

Philip J. Coulson is absolutely essential to murdering high level stuff.

Ithanos goes down in 15 seconds. WBU gets decimated.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Much appreciated everyone. I'll push to tier 2 phil and use my sl bio's next reset to 6 star Venom, i have his costume, and I'm 2 days farming from finishing doctor octopus to 6 star

I got costumes on lowbie people. Punisher, venom and winter solider all have costumes despite not even being 6 star. Maybe a few other people do as well, can't recall but I'm sure i did something impatient as that at some point

Trying to control the whaling so i have goals to work towards in terms of progress both farm wise and content wise. Every week i get closer and closer to completely clearing shadow lands. And every 2 days or so i raise someone else to 15 in gears and at least 3 in gears. Too many people have poo poo for gears or skills so I'm hitting walls that i created by whaling. Trying to back fill

Edit: homecoming was great btw. One of the best Spider-Man movies hands down. Funny and good action
Proves vulture is best t2 out of the sinister 6 with costume
Do it
He kills it

Tiny Chalupa fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jul 10, 2017

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

435k in ABX for Anti-Venom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucDpjAeTgbE

Megawhale in Synergy aside, that's certainly something

Chalk is Cheap
Mar 29, 2005

You know, Maine has a really cool underground hip-hop scene...
Looking to join an alliance. Looks like the goon ones are full. Should I join a public or wait?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

we've got a 26 day inactive and a 15 day inactive in hebrons, maybe icr can make room for you

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯
Man, just realized the Sinister Six are sorely lacking in bulge. I feel the most bad for Rhino - he's got that armor grafted on to his skin, so you can see all the muscles and veins and poo poo, but dude is basically a big grey Ken doll. At least Sandman has the excuse of rocking his Grandpa's corduroys.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

we've got a 26 day inactive and a 15 day inactive in hebrons, maybe icr can make room for you

Just the 26 day but good friend sgbyou is coming in place. I don't kick until 1 month. Gotta keep the standards strong.

I'm surprised all the goon alliances are full. Gotta assume there's room to make.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Man, just realized the Sinister Six are sorely lacking in bulge. I feel the most bad for Rhino - he's got that armor grafted on to his skin, so you can see all the muscles and veins and poo poo, but dude is basically a big grey Ken doll. At least Sandman has the excuse of rocking his Grandpa's corduroys.

worn smooth by years of webbing-related injuries

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Good god, you're right. Highly disappointing guys. Poor Mysterio got that inverted bulge hence why somebody so cool is so lacking in the damage department.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just the 26 day but good friend sgbyou is coming in place. I don't kick until 1 month. Gotta keep the standards strong.

I'm surprised all the goon alliances are full. Gotta assume there's room to make.

I cleaned out the applicants list from worst alliance and I've got some filthy inactives to boot once we get out of the latest round of not-risk. So anyone who wants a home post in here and I'll get you in tomorrow.

Bird Law
Nov 5, 2009

Hummingbirds are a legal tender.
I've got 19 friend spots open, name is Bird Law. Will rift and send points for goon-friends.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

Bird Law posted:

I've got 19 friend spots open, name is Bird Law. Will rift and send points for goon-friends.

Friend request sent from Choralone.

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

C. Everett Koop posted:

I cleaned out the applicants list from worst alliance and I've got some filthy inactives to boot once we get out of the latest round of not-risk. So anyone who wants a home post in here and I'll get you in tomorrow.

Applied as plainswalker75!

VVVVVV Thanks!

plainswalker75 fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jul 12, 2017

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

plainswalker75 posted:

Applied as plainswalker75!

:getin:

VVVVVVV you too

C. Everett Koop fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jul 12, 2017

Ace of Space
Apr 29, 2008
Also just applied to worst alliance as AceofSpace17

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Applied as Kraebor

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
Applied to Doctor Goons as Grumby

God Damn Dam God fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jul 12, 2017

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

God drat Dam God posted:

Applied to Doctor Goons as Grumby

Phenomenal forums name.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Just had an interesting timeline battle. My speedy Kamala vs. a baby Groot. It went on for 4:52 with constant healing back up to full, untill my KK could claim her well deserved victory.

Kinda like watching two holy palas duke it out in a duel in WoW 12 - 13 years ago.

Fried Sushi
Jul 5, 2004

Datasmurf posted:

Just had an interesting timeline battle. My speedy Kamala vs. a baby Groot. It went on for 4:52 with constant healing back up to full, untill my KK could claim her well deserved victory.

Kinda like watching two holy palas duke it out in a duel in WoW 12 - 13 years ago.

Except that those two Holy Paladins are still dueling today.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Fried Sushi posted:

This is true. I can prove it with a little war that happened irl called The Hundred Year War.

13 years of fighting is a drop in the bucket.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Fried Sushi posted:

Hah, true! Two resto druids, then. :P

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Datasmurf posted:

I think the funniest is 2 dormammus who get in sync with using their abilities cause they never actualy do damage to each other

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I just got my Snikt Bubs up to full speed so I can't wait to see what two of those going at it each other looks like. Probably like putting two tennis balls full of nails into a blender.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

This 300 bios selector is really putting a strain on my head. Be smart and use it on an unfarmable I don't give a poo poo about or just dump it into Sandman to quicken up farming Sinister 6? Hmmmmm Hmmmm.....

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Dave posted:

This 300 bios selector is really putting a strain on my head. Be smart and use it on an unfarmable I don't give a poo poo about or just dump it into Sandman to quicken up farming Sinister 6? Hmmmmm Hmmmm.....

i used it on the krav man. do what your heart tells you :)

use it on a waifu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ramadu posted:

i used it on the krav man. do what your heart tells you :)

use it on a waifu

I too used it to level up some niplasers.