Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nopants
May 29, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

Also, if Don Jr is Jr, why isn't Pres Trump called Trump Sr?

He used to b called sir trump but now he's president trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

this dude was genespliced with some fuckin animal with a gigantic mouth

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

bump_fn posted:

van halen's jump but they say trump instead every time

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

bump_fn posted:

van halen's jump but they say trump instead every time

Oh god, this actually happened

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Regular Nintendo posted:

gettin alot of play outta this one today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Squizzle posted:

are you suggesting suicie or desteuction of publox property?????? unless you mean a provate bus

"please throw yourself in front of 3 Doors Down's tour bus" is pretty savage

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Glumslinger posted:

You mean something like a tape where the majority leader accuses Trump of a Russian plant and then the Speaker swears everyone in the room to secrecy? Would that work?

idk if that would work i haven't tried to destroy a political party that's openly colluding with a foreign entity before

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I think baloogan should be banned if trump is impeached, but that he should be reinstated as IK if Trump finishes out his term.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:toxx: ban me pleasse if trump is impeached

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
According to Spicey, my poissts speak for themseklves

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

re: heroin turning into the aids epidemic for trumpsters

good.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Regular Nintendo posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

AIDS-related deaths did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Crack incarceration and disenfranchisement did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Opioid overdoses are affecting the GOP's primary voting base. I know you're sadistic enough to enjoy the latter. I know you're compassionate enough to not enjoy the first two so much. You clearly get the difference; you'd rather just be willfully dense instead of admitting that Hayes has a point.

Base or no-base doesn't seem to factor rationally into those issues for conservatives. Most democrats seem to view governance's desired attitude as "We have identified a broad social issue which impacts all our citizens in some way. What legislation or programs can we pursue to minimize harm while spending the least amount of money(or even ultimately saving the most taxpayer money) in the most efficient way possible?"

Conservative ideology seems to cluster around the attitude "They did a immoral thing and should be punished maximally. Even if it ultimately costs taxpayer money, they deserve punishment." Reagan laughed at AIDS. Rudy 911 ended clean needle exchanges in NYC even though they were proven effective and shown to save taxpayers tons of money. Horsefucker Mike Pence was indifferent to his state's horrifying HIV and Hep epidemic even though the communities affected worst were overwhelmingly his voter base. One area that averaged 3 new HIV infections per year spiked to 89 new confirmed infections in the span of a few months.

Hayes is being tone deaf. There is tons of historical evidence showing that the GOP responds to crisis ideologically and not pragmatically. He's a grown rear end man clutching his pearls instead of understanding that FYGM, just world fallacy, and spite overrule reality and economics for conservatives.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zakkro posted:

"please throw yourself in front of 3 Doors Down's tour bus" is pretty savage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgXTjfdmlnM

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Business Gorillas posted:

re: heroin turning into the aids epidemic for trumpsters

good.

Quoted for truff

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Salt Fish posted:

I think baloogan should be banned if trump is impeached, but that he should be reinstated as IK if Trump finishes out his term.

loog aint ik anymore because d&d got mad at a post he made or something

nopants
May 29, 2004
It turns out the USA has a real big flaw where a party with control of all three branches can do whatever it wants because there is no one to stop them. Hehe oops

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Doomtalker posted:

According to Spicey, my poissts speak for themseklves

lol im guessing you might have had one or two lite beers over 2 hours

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
the funniest part of that photo is Trump's complete lack of a tailor re: his legs

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

nopants posted:

It turns out the USA has a real big flaw where a party with control of all three branches can do whatever it wants because there is no one to stop them. Hehe oops

there also haven't been any real rules ever. our system has been kept afloat by that flashing DECORUM gif for the past 250 years

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/joshuagreen/status/884244154355785728

ann coulter wrote the immigration white paper then called it the greatest document since the Magna Carta

lol

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

Well, you're the expert on intoxication, cucked duckle. Also, Nitecrew sure loves you and your racism.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

loog aint ik anymore because d&d got mad at a post he made or something

wtf im an ik now too

hey who wants a six6er

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Jr. said her statements "were vague and made no sense", what's a good example of a movie scene where a spy tries to talk the way spies talk to some idiot who is there by accident so I can picture it better?

the entirety of burn after reading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRkGptYVbUY

better because Russians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flY5nEphdSs

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/joshuagreen/status/884244154355785728

ann coulter wrote the immigration white paper then called it the greatest document since the Magna Carta

lol

i cant

i...i ca

ahahahahahaha

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

I disagree that a written confession by Don Jr sent to the Times isn't evidence.

go fight a lawyer

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

Because the idea of owning a gun is certainly way worse that the racism you've been spewing for about a year! LOL!

LOL Hypocrisy!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

nopants posted:

well when the dems had the same advantage, they had decorum to consider

nopants
May 29, 2004
Hahahaha were all going to die because of dolts like Ann coulter

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Parity warning posted:

____________?????__________________________________?

protip - & nbsp ; without the spaces

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idgaf bout crews no more imma post when i want n how i want n well u should too imo unless that aint how u wanna post cuz then thatd contradict what i said so u see maybe its all aobut something idk what tho

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

GobiasIndustries posted:

the funniest part of that photo is Trump's complete lack of a tailor re: his legs

trump's tailor skips leg day, so what

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Doomtalker posted:

Well, you're the expert on intoxication, cucked duckle. Also, Nitecrew sure loves you and your racism.

i wish baloogan wasn't racist but it goes with the territory of keeping a maga duck caged in the thread for entertainment

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Doomtalker posted:

be funny
be intwresting
strive to be a good person
never be an abhorrent person

baloogan manages 3 of those, thats adequate posting chops to not get bsnned

he can and will get deep sixxed sometimes

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Vampire barbie is creeping me the gently caress out.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Turdfuzz posted:

idgaf bout crews no more imma post when i want n how i want n well u should too imo unless that aint how u wanna post cuz then thatd contradict what i said so u see maybe its all aobut something idk what tho

This makes me weirdly erect

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GrimGypsy posted:

theyre hangin a lot of hats on that ceasefire, can't wait until it collapses instantly

also this was probably posted already but
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/884209793447194625

I'm the haha i tweet and destroy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

:toxx: ban me pleasse if trump is impeached

permatoxx god drat a ban is w/e u can buy ur account back who cares!!

• Locked thread