Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

RFC2324 posted:

failing with women

is actually a lot of fun fyi. the possibilities are endless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Telsa Cola posted:

He also killed himself right?

The golden man is back baby

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Something happened to that 51 year-old lady's thread (the one who was shilling her thread on the last page). I get a special message from Lowtax when I click on it in my bookmarks. Anyone know what's up?

(It wasn't that great to begin with and was getting duller as she was just detailing working in the restaurant industry like it's some fascinating unique job and there was no more poker floozy sex.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

HoAssHo posted:

(It wasn't that great to begin with and was getting duller as she was just detailing working in the restaurant industry like it's some fascinating unique job and there was no more poker floozy sex.

Ask/Tell threads always go on for way way too long. Most of the threads in the first page are over half a decade old. I mean the goddamn fountain pen thread is still active.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Ask/Tell threads always go on for way way too long. Most of the threads in the first page are over half a decade old. I mean the goddamn fountain pen thread is still active.

Don't you go bad mouthing fountain pens. I will destroy you

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

HoAssHo posted:

Something happened to that 51 year-old lady's thread (the one who was shilling her thread on the last page). I get a special message from Lowtax when I click on it in my bookmarks. Anyone know what's up?

Elsa found an ad of hers on Craigslist and posted it. She then freaked out and asked the thread how she could get it removed because that was weird.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Was it you or Hollis Mason that pulled his own rotten teeth out with pliers and live posted it in GBS?

That did 100% did not happen

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Elsa found an ad of hers on Craigslist and posted it. She then freaked out and asked the thread how she could get it removed because that was weird.

Hahah what the gently caress.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
I'd freak out too if I was a woman and Elsa knew anything about my personal life

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Hollismason posted:

That did 100% did not happen

I vaguely remember this too, I think the guy got banned or permabanned. He was clearly not alright.

Telsa Cola has a new favorite as of 00:49 on Jul 10, 2017

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TTerrible posted:

Hahah what the gently caress.

It was a copy and paste from her OP and in WA. Must have been her though because she got the whole thread pulled quickly.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
I assumed a goon had copied her post and pasted it to CL, then brought it back here to brag. I didn't think she'd posted the ad on CL or why would she have freaked out?

Charles Bukowski posted:

Was it you or Hollis Mason that pulled his own rotten teeth out with pliers and live posted it in GBS?

Telsa Cola posted:

I vaguely remember this too, I think the guy got banned or permabanned. He was clearly not alright.
I don't remember the guy's username, but I think I remember the home dentistry happened in A/T. Like he initially asked for advice on how to do it, got "augh no what" responses, then went ahead and did it.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

RFC2324 posted:

Kill you are self.

Or at least set yourself on fire.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

IShallRiseAgain posted:

Fountain pens in fact own and are good

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Anne Whateley posted:

I assumed a goon had copied her post and pasted it to CL, then brought it back here to brag. I didn't think she'd posted the ad on CL or why would she have freaked out?

I don't remember the guy's username, but I think I remember the home dentistry happened in A/T. Like he initially asked for advice on how to do it, got "augh no what" responses, then went ahead and did it.

i looked at tacoma craigslist right after it was posted and tried to find it but no dice. it was the op copy and pasted though. i was on my bike and by the time i got back it was gone.

it's pretty rare to completely ghost a thread like that though.

Who was the goon that jumped off a bridge in florida after getting his rear end beat by the cops at some college party?

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Wait, what? It was a browser edit of a random craigslist missed connection ad. Because I thought the OP sounded like a craigslist missed connection ad. Totally made up.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mammal Sauce posted:

Or at least set yourself on fire.

Ah, good old Enfield.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3675200

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Elsa posted:

Wait, what? It was a browser edit of a random craigslist missed connection ad. Because I thought the OP sounded like a craigslist missed connection ad. Totally made up.

Ah, think she thought it was real. May want to PM her and let her know.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ah, think she thought it was real. May want to PM her and let her know.

I don't PM people anymore. Could someone else? Maybe I could try a missed connection ad

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
That sucks I was going to do a comic of a couple of the stories, especially the one with the asian dude crawling around in the motel room.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, I'll let her know. She said she was shutting down her account though.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Y'all need to stop pretending Elsa is just a gimmick account and not a genuine serious creep. It'll dawn on you.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
lol you loving wish

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
It was a convenient way to make the gimmick go out with a bang. If it was a browser edit they'd know because posting a craigslist ad is surely something they'd remember doing?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

TTerrible posted:

It was a convenient way to make the gimmick go out with a bang. If it was a browser edit they'd know because posting a craigslist ad is surely something they'd remember doing?

Anyone could copy and paste the op from SA into a CL posting. Surely you understand this.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

Anyone could copy and paste the op from SA into a CL posting. Surely you understand this.

Yeah, I mean the OP that freaked out and asked for the thread to be deleted must have known it wasn't real and it was a convenient excuse.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Bogan King posted:

Don't you go bad mouthing fountain pens. I will destroy you

I can't tell if he's using the shirt to coordinate with his complexion or distract from it. :thunk:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

syscall girl posted:

I can't tell if he's using the shirt to coordinate with his complexion or distract from it. :thunk:

That a MAGA hat in the background?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Solice Kirsk posted:

That a MAGA hat in the background?

Given that he is a backwater, (until recently) under 18, conservative opinion writer that is quite likely.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Syd Midnight posted:

Y'all need to stop pretending Elsa is just a gimmick account and not a genuine serious creep. It'll dawn on you.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Matlock reboot lookin' good.

i can't tell if his collar is just a sloppily arranged button down or missing stays. I think it's missing stays.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

TTerrible posted:

Yeah, I mean the OP that freaked out and asked for the thread to be deleted must have known it wasn't real and it was a convenient excuse.
She knew it wasn't real as in she didn't post it on craigslist. She thought it was real as in a goon copied it and posted it on craigslist. If you thought your dumb story was going to stay in GBS, you might freak out if it got reposted to the wider internet.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Syd Midnight posted:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

why does elsa still post

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Anne Whateley posted:

She knew it wasn't real as in she didn't post it on craigslist. She thought it was real as in a goon copied it and posted it on craigslist. If you thought your dumb story was going to stay in GBS, you might freak out if it got reposted to the wider internet.

I apologise for being particularly slow tonight.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

stone cold posted:

why does elsa still post

elsa posts here because he dislikes 4chan's formatting and all his paid dating site subscriptions lapsed.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

My little Yugoslavian pony?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

:stonk:

That was ENFIELD!?

drat, his posting in GBS is almost like a feat of heroism now.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Syd Midnight posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
To be fair, I'd find Elsa's posts a lot less interesting if I thought he was just a gimmick poster