Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

How does the press pool sit there and maintain straight faces when she says stuff like that? Ed Balls, don't fail me now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Steve Bannon ruiez

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Oh yeah, I totally believe the guy who talks about bugging his own hotels to spy on people had no idea that Kushner, his son and Manafort were all meeting with a Russian Lawyer about HRC info in Trump Tower while he was there.

it's very possible he literally did forget as somebody could've whispered "you weren't there" in his ear.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

fuckin bold gambit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

consider me one of Bannons Cannons

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this may come as a shock but the man lives in his van

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td-cb1bNHBA

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Oh yeah, I totally believe the guy who talks about bugging his own hotels to spy on people had no idea that Kushner, his son and Manafort were all meeting with a Russian Lawyer about HRC info in Trump Tower while he was there.

And ate lunch with one of the people who attended the meeting.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

Between bannon killing roger ailes and wanting a 40+% top tax rate ubbhhhh

Bannon... good?

wake me up when he starts calling for a return to the united states greatest economic times of the 1950s which featured a 90+% top tax rate

bannon still really really bad

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am proud that Ivanka took that disabled ladies wheel chair after the cops dumped her out so she wouldn't have to stand.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

While he is paranoid and loves snooping, have you also considered that Trump is a gigantic loving idiot?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/884490424286674944

The greatest trick the bill ever pulled was convincing the world it didn't exist. ... And like that... poof... it's gone

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Spoeank posted:

Between bannon killing roger ailes and wanting a 40+% top tax rate ubbhhhh

Bannon... good?

if you were a white party member then a president Bannon would be a pretty good deal until the allies stalled the advance and started rolling back territory

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol yeah I'm gonna believe manafort, diaper don junior and kush left at the same time and diaper don sr was like "all right see yous guys when you get back"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

yrump

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 208 days!

zegermans posted:

My favorite thing about the French primary was not 1 hour after the results came in people in the Suck Zone were complaining about how Melenchon (who didn't even come in 3rd) only lost because of backstabbing

says living suck zone leak "zegermans"

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/ElectProject/status/884491402545123330

he's not exaggerating lmao

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Captain_Maclaine posted:

While he is paranoid and loves snooping, have you also considered that Trump is a gigantic loving idiot?

Hmmmm

*scribbles in notebook*

*chews on end of pen*

This checks out

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

what even is.a minion wtf are they the look like a ripoff of the vending machine alien dudes from tky story

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/NYTnickc/status/884491144658341888

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
why minions

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

take temperature reaching critical

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

new catch 22 movie lookin' good

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what lesson would that be?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

ah good ol mike from montclair

you can't handle the regular established callers like him you can't handle poo poo

who wants to listen

https://beta.tunein.com/wfan660/

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wasn't Melenchon's platform a bunch of weird "disband the assembly and reapportion it" poo poo plus making amends with Russia, with a bunch of normal left labor stuff thrown in and papered over with "NOWS YER CHANCE TO SEE IF BERNIE WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE WON" and some hologram gimmickry?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

this gave me a headache. wth is he on about?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

This is true. He does have that power. It's one of the few the constitution grants him and he should definitely use it.

First order of business in the special session is abolishing the unconstitutional air force, obviously.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Kurtofan posted:

why minions

because white people are the worst.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

a shame to all who are burgin

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

FAUXTON posted:

Lol yeah I'm gonna believe manafort, diaper don junior and kush left at the same time and diaper don sr was like "all right see yous guys when you get back"

They could have fooled him with a fiendishly clever excuse like they had to go check to make sure the sun had actually risen because Obama might've tried to black it out. He'd have bought that in a heartbeat.

In his memoirs, Ulysses S. Grant makes note of a time when Braxton Bragg (a future Confederate general and noted irascible rear end in a top hat) was company commander at a frontier post where he also served as quartermaster. He submitted a requisition for supplies for his company, then as quartermaster declined to fill it. As company commander, he resubmitted the requisition, giving additional reasons for his requirements, but as the quartermaster he denied the request again. Realizing that he was at a personal impasse, he referred the matter to the post commandant, who exclaimed, "My God, Mr. Bragg, you have quarreled with every officer in the army, and now you are quarreling with yourself!"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

why have I not seen this before now lmao

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

what even is.a minion wtf are they the look like a ripoff of the vending machine alien dudes from tky story

pill shaped and bite size for memeable content perhaps one could specul8 :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Agrajag posted:

this gave me a headache. wth is he on about?

The state Kobach is from can't legally comply with the request, so he (or his office) wrote a letter to the commission he (Kobach) is running to say that they cant comply with the request

• Locked thread