Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matt Zerella posted:

the neat thing about macron is you can pretty much see what a Hillary Clinton presidency would look like and surprise it's loving terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Neera Tanden was on the With Friends Like These podcast the other day and it was painful to listen to. She refuses to put any blame on Hillary whatsoever for the election loss and praised Bill Kristol, David Frum, and Rick Wilson.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
To be fair, it's not that much of an own for Tanden considering she was betting on a candidate whose african speeches while at state were more of that "just get over colonialism" bullshit.

Also given the kind of ghouls who would probably have been in the cabinet a Clinton admin would definitely have been to the right of even Obama by a mile.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Wow Macron is only 2 inches taller than Zuck at 5'9" compared to Zucks 5'7"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

MaxxBot posted:

Neera Tanden was on the With Friends Like These podcast the other day and it was painful to listen to. She refuses to put any blame on Hillary whatsoever for the election loss and praised Bill Kristol, David Frum, and Rick Wilson.

It was great when she tried to prove she didn't work on the welfare reform bill.

https://twitter.com/neeratanden/status/767903602836926464?lang=en

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Only the tall should be president. The last two years have been all planned in advance by the next President of the united States, James Comey

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Joementum posted:

It was great when she tried to prove she didn't work on the welfare reform bill.

What the gently caress is hat an email posted in Notes? lmao

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Joementum posted:

:laffo:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

logikv9 posted:

Only the tall should be president. The last two years have been all planned in advance by the next President of the united States, James Comey

it's gonna be that Luther Strange dude at VP

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

fits my needs posted:

What the gently caress is hat an email posted in Notes? lmao

an email to herself, from bruce reed, referencing her in the third person while addressing... her?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

logikv9 posted:

I miss Invader Zim too but honestly it's not the best model for real world political leadership.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Joementum posted:

:lol: it's like she wrote her own doctors note to excuse herself from class.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Comey wasn't hiding in the curtains, he was checking them out for future replacement

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ssssssshhhh don't say the word "strike" around Macron or he'll get mad :ohdear:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Man I wish I was born into a rich well connected politically donor family so I could be a moron at a think tank and make six figgies

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Matt Zerella posted:

the neat thing about macron is you can pretty much see what a Hillary Clinton presidency would look like and surprise it's loving terrible.

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/884486790652055554

LOL

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

:popeye: :lol: :popeye:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

I was gonna say macron seems worse than Hillary but screw it i guess there's no course correction that doesn't lead to icebergs

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
obama, hillary, and macron all agree: black people stop your drat whining and pull up your pants!!!! get a job!!!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
hildog reeeeeaaally doesnt care about slavery

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

got any sevens posted:

hildog reeeeeaaally doesnt care about slavery

Well, she did care about it quite a bit back in the 80s, as her memoirs of the period confirm.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

Wow Macron is only 2 inches taller than Zuck at 5'9" compared to Zucks 5'7"

Sarkozy set the bar pretty low (heh)

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
president bling-bling

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i love to massively gently caress over someone for long periods of time and then tell them to get over it

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
disgusting how she could say it so deadpan. no conscience, no empathy.

we can talk about how she ended up that way but first we have to bring her to heel.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tch, typical racist bernie bros. if hillary is so racist why did the congressional black caucus PAC endorse her :smug:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Yea they call themselves night crew now and hate this thread because it reminds them how embarrassed they were

you gotta admire their lack of shame in continuing to use milk drinking day crew as a derogative after those people turned out to be correct

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

tch, typical racist bernie bros. if hillary is so racist why did the congressional black caucus PAC endorse her :smug:

I like the perfect encapsulation of this post, starting with ironic posting implying about how berniebros have no racism in them, and ending with salt about how the CBC wasn't smart enough to support the right candidate.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

zegermans posted:

I like the perfect encapsulation of this post, starting with ironic posting implying about how berniebros have no racism in them, and ending with salt about how the CBC wasn't smart enough to support the right candidate.

saying the CBC made the wrong endorsement is racism

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

zeg, if you're gonna backslide at least tell me you can bring some hotter fire than this

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Karl Barks posted:

saying the CBC made the wrong endorsement is racism

I dunno whiteplaining to John Lewis how he's wrong is kinda racist?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zegermans posted:

the CBC PAC made the right endorsement for themselves since they (along with everyone else in the democratic party) knew not endorsing hillary would get you put down as a 7 on the spreadsheet

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

zeg, if you're gonna backslide at least tell me you can bring some hotter fire than this

No you don't understand I don't troll transparently for no reason anymore. poo poo like that kinda needs to be called out though because there's a serious underlying sentiment that black people in all stripes just weren't "smart enough" to support Bernie in almost the same fashion as rust belt white people weren't "smart enough" to support Clinton

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

MaxxBot posted:

she praised the bill kristol aka the guy that stopped hillarys carbon-copy of obamacare from being voted on in the 90s? lol

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

zegermans posted:

I dunno whiteplaining to John Lewis how he's wrong is kinda racist?

you're projecting just a bit, zergmaster

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

zegermans posted:

No you don't understand I don't troll transparently for no reason anymore. poo poo like that kinda needs to be called out though because there's a serious underlying sentiment that black people in all stripes just weren't "smart enough" to support Bernie in almost the same fashion as rust belt white people weren't "smart enough" to support Clinton

i'm not saying they weren't smart. you would have to have been pretty loving stupid to think you could endorse bernie and keep any leadership position you had in the democrats

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

the CBC PAC made the right endorsement for themselves since they (along with everyone else in the democratic party) knew not endorsing hillary would get you put down as a 7 on the spreadsheet

So it IS a conspiracy?!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

regardless of whether there is it was not suggested in that post

Everybody who picked HRC made the wrong call, and I'm pretty sure that post was in reference to how a lot of people default to this "well the CBC certainly thought she was alright :smug:" thing whenever something racist she did/said comes up, as though that means she is no longer capable of racism

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hosed up that obama got credit for hillary's proposal, imo (which she got form one of those stupid thinktanks)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I am the 2016 democratic primary. Hello thread, you called?

• Locked thread