Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Star posted:

Cis women are inferior to trans women. Weaker, dumber, and soon to become obsolete. For there is nothing the cis woman can do that the trans woman cannot do. We also take it up the butt whereas the cis woman is all like "ewwwww I poop from there!" We are the future.

Trans women with or without the penis? Because without the penis might as well be a cis woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo posted:

I exist above gender, normies. REEEEEEEE!

You dare to challenge me, cis woman?! :rears up, hisses:

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Sunswipe posted:

Trans women with or without the penis? Because without the penis might as well be a cis woman.

The only thing as attractive as a woman with a penis is a woman without a penis, and vice versa.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I think people of all genders, sexualities, and races are equal

Except for the dumb tumblr ones, for example self-described sapiosexuals should have to wear badges around holocaust-style

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star posted:

Cis women are inferior to trans women. Weaker, dumber, and soon to become obsolete. For there is nothing the cis woman can do that the trans woman cannot do. We also take it up the butt whereas the cis woman is all like "ewwwww I poop from there!" We are the future.

so a trans woman is equal to a gay man? so you're saying that men are superior to women then.

it's my personal belief that there are some things women are inherently better at than men, and things men are better at than women, but in this day and age it rarely matters.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Are you saying push ups don't matter

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

spit on my clit posted:

so a trans woman is equal to a gay man? so you're saying that men are superior to women then.

it's my personal belief that there are some things women are inherently better at than men, and things men are better at than women, but in this day and age it rarely matters.

Men arent human. This conflict is between humans only. Like Neanderthals vs Cro-Magnon. Cis women, with their sloping foreheads and prominent brow ridges, are simply unsuited to the modern age that is unfolding before us. Men are the mammoth, the mastodon, the giant ground sloth, and the woolly rhinoceros, among others. Big hairy brutes that will go extinct in due time.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Uhhhh...err.... ketchup... ketchup on...*trails off, slumps into a 1000 yard stare*...eugenics, charity, or whatever. Just, ketchup. ketchup on all of it.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Ketchup is good on most savory things. I get there are things it's dumb to put it on, especially if it's so much ketchup that the flavor of some expensive/well-crafted food is drowned out, but gently caress, ketchup is good. On eggs, on steak, on hot dogs, on fried rice... Mayo is pretty good on everything too, and both are are improved with sriracha/tobasco/frank's red hot

Hot dog partisans are the loving worst though. Ketchup kind of interferes with the other things I mention above but a loving hot dog is bland meat and bread. Put whatever poo poo you want on it.

Also I'm fairly convinced that 95% of "UGH MAYONNAISE" or "UGH RANCH" is hyberbole from folks who want to sound not-fat, bc no one in real life says that, regardless of how healthy their diet is. Fat and some spices is so basic a taste that goes on so many things well.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 21:40 on Jul 10, 2017

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Real talk: cut up some onions and pan fry them in some butter to caramemelellize them. Put those on a bratwurst in a bun. Mmmmmmmm. You almost need nothing else but you can put some brown mustard on it if you want.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Blue Star posted:

Real talk: cut up some onions and pan fry them in some butter to caramemelellize them. Put those on a bratwurst in a bun. Mmmmmmmm. You almost need nothing else but you can put some brown mustard on it if you want.

:yeah:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The best great detective in detective fiction is Nero Wolfe.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I sincerely dislike ranch and mayo because my school cafeteria would leave them out in squirt bottles in sub-tropical heat and they just had this... smell. And then they'd come out like a warm liquid, not thick at all. I've only gotten to the point of using them in recipes in the last few years.
Ranch powder's kick-rear end, though.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Das Boo posted:

I sincerely dislike ranch and mayo because my school cafeteria would leave them out in squirt bottles in sub-tropical heat and they just had this... smell. And then they'd come out like a warm liquid, not thick at all. I've only gotten to the point of using them in recipes in the last few years.
Ranch powder's kick-rear end, though.

Understandable. My school served three condiments: ketchup, mustard, and "salad dressing."

The salad dressing packets contained miracle whip. Now don't get me wrong, miracle whip isn't great but for a kid's turkey sandwich or a crappy little backyard meal or something, it's not the worst. I'll eat it even now in its proper place. But as the sole condiment for the "salads" of iceberg lettuce and leftover sandwich tomato slices? Well gently caress, the mustard is more appetizing.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
People who turn to the internet to beg for money for their vet bills shouldn't own pets. Don't get a pet if you can't afford the possible vet bills, and if you can't afford them because that 12 year old 2 legged blind stray cat you found on the street needs a $5000 cancer operation to give it an extra few months to live, just put it down.

It's even better when the person isn't poor, can absolutely afford the stupid vet bill for their fur baby, but still create a gofundme or what ever and spam social media for donations.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Ketchup is good on most savory things. I get there are things it's dumb to put it on, especially if it's so much ketchup that the flavor of some expensive/well-crafted food is drowned out, but gently caress, ketchup is good. On eggs, on steak, on hot dogs, on fried rice... Mayo is pretty good on everything too, and both are are improved with sriracha/tobasco/frank's red hot

Hot dog partisans are the loving worst though. Ketchup kind of interferes with the other things I mention above but a loving hot dog is bland meat and bread. Put whatever poo poo you want on it.

Also I'm fairly convinced that 95% of "UGH MAYONNAISE" or "UGH RANCH" is hyberbole from folks who want to sound not-fat, bc no one in real life says that, regardless of how healthy their diet is. Fat and some spices is so basic a taste that goes on so many things well.

I enjoy mayonnaise quite a bit, but I'd pass on the ranch 4/5 times. The spices in ranch don't improve the flavor in my mouth. I'd rather have the simpler mayo.

Other then that, I agree.

*puts mayo and chili oil on rice, to the horror of many*

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Baronjutter posted:

People who turn to the internet to beg for money for their vet bills shouldn't own pets. Don't get a pet if you can't afford the possible vet bills, and if you can't afford them because that 12 year old 2 legged blind stray cat you found on the street needs a $5000 cancer operation to give it an extra few months to live, just put it down.

It's even better when the person isn't poor, can absolutely afford the stupid vet bill for their fur baby, but still create a gofundme or what ever and spam social media for donations.

Yeah. It seems I can't go more than a few days without seeing someone beg for a pet operation. I'm sorry but I only care enough that I wish your pet well, I'm not throwing money at it. In fact, the only reason I don't own a dog right now is that I don't want to get slammed with a surprise $3000 vet bill and you should probably do the same if you are in the same boat.

On the same note, people who beg for money that they don't directly need for something specific when something bad happens. I more frequently see these gofundme's where it's just like "why do you need this money? I know you are shook up, but why the hell are you asking for money?" To be fair these ones are often set up by other people.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Star posted:

A correct way to eat a brat. Also the way I ate mine last night and the other night during game night.

Ranch is loving gross and only good on raw veggies like broccoli or carrots or cucumbers. It has no place near any burger, fry, sandwich, etc. Even salad you should just get 1000 Island or a nice Vinaigrette instead of poo poo-rear end Ranch. loving Iowans.

Content: If you are offered insurance for something by a licensed and qualified agent, it should be required that you sign off and go into some database if you refuse it. This would only apply to things like property, auto, personal, and health, not pets or events or travel. Then if said thing happens to you it should be printed out and printed in newspapers, commercials, and Jastiger's house so everyone can call you a dumbass, including the President and UN Secretary General. It would also be illegal to start a gofundme or any kind of solicitation without meeting income requirements if you were on this list. Shouldn't thumb your nose at cancer insurance, then get cancer a month later and whine about how expensive it is to treat it.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
aren't you an insurance salesman the devil

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

spit on my clit posted:

aren't you an insurance salesman the devil

What gave it away.

I'm only half kidding though, gently caress those kinds of people.

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017
Are we back to the topic of how mayonnaise is god's own condiment?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Jastiger posted:

A correct way to eat a brat. Also the way I ate mine last night and the other night during game night.

Ranch is loving gross and only good on raw veggies like broccoli or carrots or cucumbers. It has no place near any burger, fry, sandwich, etc. Even salad you should just get 1000 Island or a nice Vinaigrette instead of poo poo-rear end Ranch. loving Iowans.

Content: If you are offered insurance for something by a licensed and qualified agent, it should be required that you sign off and go into some database if you refuse it. This would only apply to things like property, auto, personal, and health, not pets or events or travel. Then if said thing happens to you it should be printed out and printed in newspapers, commercials, and Jastiger's house so everyone can call you a dumbass, including the President and UN Secretary General. It would also be illegal to start a gofundme or any kind of solicitation without meeting income requirements if you were on this list. Shouldn't thumb your nose at cancer insurance, then get cancer a month later and whine about how expensive it is to treat it.

Ranch is for dishes where you've already written off your stomach and liver for the night, raw veggies need hummus or something. The only people who enjoy veg and ranch are little kids being force-fed them as HEALTHY SNACK OPTION

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
As a non-american I don't even know what you mean by Ranch

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Both of those weird thick tart creams are really gross if you don't usually eat things like that. I doubt it's hyperbole most of the time. A lot of people don't like concentrated richness like that.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jastiger posted:

What gave it away.

I too work in sales. I wish there was a law that made it illegal for poor people to have bank accounts. Oh sure, the banks try as best they can with monthly minimum balance and overdraft fees that you are literally unable to avoid if the bank decides to let your account be overdrafted, but that is still no guarantee that at some point in the day I'll have to deal with someone that is unable to invest in a managed fund and pay me money. I'm not even allowed to scoff loudly at na'er-do-wells that come in asking to sit with a banker (wasting my time and potential money) with account balances of less than $25k. It's ludicrous. Why can't we, as a society, finally let the mighty boot of poverty drop on these ingrates fully and totally instead of giving them the lip-service of pretending that their situation matters?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

life is a joke posted:

Both of those weird thick tart creams are really gross if you don't usually eat things like that. I doubt it's hyperbole most of the time. A lot of people don't like concentrated richness like that.

It can definitely get hella gross but it's a pretty common condiment in various forms the world over. It's not some crazy disgusting goonlord food any more than lightly cooked egg or seaweed is.

starkebn posted:

As a non-american I don't even know what you mean by Ranch

Imagine aioli but with more animal fats, peppercorn, water, and realistically, also corn syrup. And the corn probably comes from Iowa.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 02:23 on Jul 11, 2017

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I thought there wasn't a product on the shelves in the US that didn't have corn syrup, so that goes without saying really

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

I too work in sales. I wish there was a law that made it illegal for poor people to have bank accounts. Oh sure, the banks try as best they can with monthly minimum balance and overdraft fees that you are literally unable to avoid if the bank decides to let your account be overdrafted, but that is still no guarantee that at some point in the day I'll have to deal with someone that is unable to invest in a managed fund and pay me money. I'm not even allowed to scoff loudly at na'er-do-wells that come in asking to sit with a banker (wasting my time and potential money) with account balances of less than $25k. It's ludicrous. Why can't we, as a society, finally let the mighty boot of poverty drop on these ingrates fully and totally instead of giving them the lip-service of pretending that their situation matters?

See the early pages for my stance on bank accounts.

Nah im not talking about people in poverty. Im talking about the fuckers making 40 to 60k with lovely insurance at work who are convinced that their benevolent employer will take care of everything for them and scoff at the idea of specific policies. They are the first people to complain about how its so unfair and no one told them and its just impossible to handle [incident], when someone some where offered fo fix that for them.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Ranch and mayo are revolting and make me gag. The gently caress is wrong with people that they like eating garbage.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mu Zeta posted:

Ranch and mayo are revolting and make me gag. The gently caress is wrong with people that they like eating garbage.

A good post spotted

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Mu Zeta posted:

I just don't loving get this view. Like I get why you wouldn't like jug-sized Kraft TM Mayo or dunking Domino's Pizza into Domino's Ranch but like... belgian fries with the normal rear end fuckin condiment they are served with? Just makes you seem like you only eat garbage.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I literally cannot understand people who eat anything other than purestrain mayonnaise.

I just pulled two mayo popsicles out the freezer and I'm ready to spitroast myself.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Love mayo. Best condiment ever. Really put off by ranch. Powdered ranch seasoning is super good though. Theres something about the texture of ranch that is super off putting. I bet home made ranch is decent but the stuff they sell at stores is gross.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
aioli is better than mayo, but mostly because it sounds fancier

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Aioli can actually be made with zero eggs and is thus acceptable. If it's just mayo mixed with garlic then gently caress that.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Mu Zeta posted:

Aioli can actually be made with zero eggs and is thus acceptable. If it's just mayo mixed with garlic then gently caress that.

Ok, I'm a fomer vegan and even I think being disgusted by egg yolk is dumb.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I just ate a load of deviled eggs, fight me. It's eggs all the way down.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Baronjutter posted:

I just ate a load of deviled eggs, fight me. It's eggs all the way down.

The one thing I miss about being religious was all the old ladies bringing in tray after tray of deviled eggs to church potlucks. Church food in general, really, but it's mostly the eggs.

ZakAce
May 15, 2007

GF
I'm not pro-eggs because I have a food intolerance, so they make me feel nauseous. It's a pain when a perfectly good salad or sandwich is ruined by ninja mayo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Jastiger posted:

What gave it away.

Insurance salesmen? Yeah, for real.