Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

I've seen enough comedies to know where the spite filled confession towards Mrs. Brown will eventually go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvKAbHm1lR8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Pedro de Pacas posted:

So I took matters into my own hands. When the chance came to retake the SAT I made sure I was weeded up to the gills, well not really since I was going for 'functionally high' instead of 'totes baked'. I was completely relaxed walking in there and completely chill going out. When I got my retake score it was 1580 (perfect 800 on the math section).

OK I'm gonna call shenanigans here. Nobody, nobody scores perfect on math SATs while baked. Nobody.

Source: have smoked a metric shitton of weed, and scored a 650 math, the latter due to a lack of the former (I didn't touch :420: until college)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

Why do people enjoy anal sex? Sticking a dick into the same hole you poop out of isn't very attractive imo. Prolapsed buttholes are also not very cool

Jose post the buttholes

I also had a dream where I waked the entirety of a 500 mile underground path to talk to a girl I had a minor crush on in college. I did not carry a printer.

this is not a place for the yucking of yums :colbert:

(please don't post the buttholes tho)

(also: the_proclaimers_im_gonna_be_(500_miles).mp3)

quote:

I would like to ask the thread a question.

Should I get involved with a guy that's in an open marriage?

(Not that it matters but I'm a guy and he's married to a guy)

Sure, it's not your marriage

Bad idea for both of them IMO but you're in the clear

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
One time, I think I was like 3 years old or something, I really had to poop while I was outside playing with the dog. It occurred to me that the dog poops outside, so why can't I? I dropped the pants, popped a squat, and began to get to work. It was just around that time my mom passed the open front door, just swinging by to check on me.

I hear something along the lines of "Oh hell no," or "gently caress no," and my mom comes sprinting across the yard, picks me up and drags my dumb rear end to the toilet.

I may not be the brightest bulb today, but holy christ I was a retarded little kid.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

Sure, it's not your marriage

Bad idea for both of them IMO but you're in the clear
I know a few married gay couples and it's not uncommon for them to allow some side pieces (or special bedroom guests for either or both.) Just be safe, have fun, and clear out before any drama occurs.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think two dudes can handle another dude being involved better than a dude handling another dude being involved.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Questioning buttsex goon: If done properly, butt sex is great for all concerned. Try that poo poo out.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Butt sex owns. Always eat the booty.

Serious: a persons worth can be measured in what they are willing to try in the bedroom

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Shinjobi posted:

One time, I think I was like 3 years old or something, I really had to poop while I was outside playing with the dog. It occurred to me that the dog poops outside, so why can't I? I dropped the pants, popped a squat, and began to get to work. It was just around that time my mom passed the open front door, just swinging by to check on me.

I hear something along the lines of "Oh hell no," or "gently caress no," and my mom comes sprinting across the yard, picks me up and drags my dumb rear end to the toilet.

I may not be the brightest bulb today, but holy christ I was a retarded little kid.

Chinese kids crap on the sidewalk into their teens :shrug:

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

Bibliotechno Music posted:

I knew a kid in high school who allegedly chugged a bottle of canola oil to flush his system before a drug test.
He allegedly threw up and it allegedly didn't work.

A guy I know was on probation and was supposed to show up for one of those random drug tests they call you to do. He would have failed so he bought a bunch of that niacin stuff thats supposed to flush your system. He ate like 5x the recommended dose, and it made his skin flush this hideous red/purple color. Like, his whole body. He didn't know how long it took to work, but soon after he took it the cops knocked on his door to drag him in for his drug test. He tried to run out the back, they caught him, and then pulled him down to the station while he was just straight purple. He took the test and passed it, though the cops knew exactly what happened.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

A guy I know was on probation and was supposed to show up for one of those random drug tests they call you to do. He would have failed so he bought a bunch of that niacin stuff thats supposed to flush your system. He ate like 5x the recommended dose, and it made his skin flush this hideous red/purple color. Like, his whole body. He didn't know how long it took to work, but soon after he took it the cops knocked on his door to drag him in for his drug test. He tried to run out the back, they caught him, and then pulled him down to the station while he was just straight purple. He took the test and passed it, though the cops knew exactly what happened.

But he passed the test right? Or did they get him on the fact he tried to run?

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

He passed the test (so he said), but I don't know if he got in some sort of trouble for running. This was in a pretty small town, and I don't know the details of his probation. He was in and out of jail for several years for various drug stuff after that, so I'm not sure what happened but even if he wriggled his way out of that one specific test it obviously didn't help in the long run.

I think he's better now, but last time I talked to him I was Skyping with him and he was just huffing canned air constantly. Like he would say two sentences, take a huge huff, completely pass out for thirty seconds, wake back up, and repeat.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"Was it brown and gross?"

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Gynovore posted:

OK I'm gonna call shenanigans here. Nobody, nobody scores perfect on math SATs while baked. Nobody.

Source: have smoked a metric shitton of weed, and scored a 650 math, the latter due to a lack of the former (I didn't touch :420: until college)

I did it on the GRE's . Weed hits different people differently. Don't forget "perfect" doesn't mean "got every question right."
I should mention I took them sober 5 years later and still scored 770. However, one needs only look at my post history to know I'm a dumbass

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

got any sevens posted:

...which I'm sure we can all agree is disgusting, right? I'm all for respecting cultural customs of others, but I have no problem when tourists come here and get in trouble for making GBS threads in public. Really they should issue every foreign visitor a pamphlet on the acceptable ways to poo poo here because some of them clearly just don't "get" it.

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

edit: hurp I hadn't refreshed the thread in many days time.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Nocheez posted:

I know a few married gay couples and it's not uncommon for them to allow some side pieces (or special bedroom guests for either or both.) Just be safe, have fun, and clear out before any drama occurs.

Yeah, it seems to be an exception to "don't open your relationship", tends to just work alright.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'll post some pictures when i'm not at work i guess

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
Is one of the apparent differences between lesbian and gay relationships, that

So not only is there lesbian bed death, there's lots of jealousy pertaining to that bed death

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

got any sevens posted:

hosed up if true ....

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

I did it on the GRE's . Weed hits different people differently. Don't forget "perfect" doesn't mean "got every question right."
I should mention I took them sober 5 years later and still scored 770. However, one needs only look at my post history to know I'm a dumbass

In what world does saying "I got a perfect score on a test" not mean you got every question right?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

RCarr posted:

In what world does saying "I got a perfect score on a test" not mean you got every question right?

Maybe it's sort of like a bar quiz and if you give an answer that makes the quiz master laugh you can get the points as well.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

RCarr posted:

The world of the SATs

I dunno exactly how they're curved but they are in fact curved. You get like 250 points for writing your name etc etc etc

I got a perfect score on a few SAT2s and I certainly didn't get every question right on them.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
solice kirsk could post the prolapse pictures he's seen them and might not be at work

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jose posted:

solice kirsk could post the prolapse pictures he's seen them and might not be at work

I think I still have the PM. Let me check.

edit:

Well, hope everyone's day was going OK because I'm about to ruin it:

edit edit:
Just saw the post of loq asking for us not to post these.

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Jul 11, 2017

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think I still have the PM. Let me check.

edit:

Well, hope everyone's day was going OK because I'm about to ruin it:

edit edit:

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe it's sort of like a bar quiz and if you give an answer that makes the quiz master laugh you can get the points as well.

Pro move is spelling out "teacher sux" with the Scantron bubbles

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

edit edit:

Yeahhhhh sorry guys I dunno if I want this thread to be the prolapsed-butthole-pix trading post

go ahead and go butthole crazy in PMs if you want though, no skin off my back butthole

quote:

On my way to work I cut through a alley. Everyday I used to see the same dog staring at me. I assume he was a stray, a mangy crossbreed. I could tell that he was a 'he' because he had pendulous testicles.
Every time that our paths crossed, he would look at me with utter contempt, I felt intimidated by his low opinion of me and averted my eyes.
One day I passed him by and he had a young pup with him, a pup that looked exactly like him and had obviously inherited his testicles.
The father gave me the same hateful stare and his son started to pitifully bark at me like Scrappy Doo.

This was the final straw for me. I dropped down on all fours and started yelling in the pups face, I told him exactly what I thought of him and his father and I told both of them that I hoped they would end up in a Delhi. The pappy dog looked very offended and started to bark aggressively at me, so I told him to gently caress off, which he did.

I've not seen either since and I have noticed that the other dogs in the neighbourhood now seem to treat me with new respect!

man, you totally pwned the poo poo out of that puppy

quote:

Time for a very HAIRY confession here, because it's about hair. I need some advice for some things which I'll list in increasing embarrassment. Also directionless ranting.

Facial hair. I am at the ripe age of 23 at this point in my life and I am still yet to be able to grow a full beard. I just can't seem to grow any hair at the points where the mustache meets the beard or at the philtrum which is the center depressed area of the upper lip. Combine that with some patchiness along with the inability to form any sort of thickness and you've got the dirty Mexican style. It bothers me a lot because I look much younger then my age suggests and people always tell me I'd look great with a full beard. There's obviously nothing I can do about this which sucks. I feel that I'm either not going to get that full beard until much later in my life or it will never happen.

Armpit and chest hair. I've got the normal amount of pit hair and the bare minimum for the chest. Makes me think if I trimmed these areas short I would have to deal with sweating less. Shaved armpits in a man sounds gross but I think I could try trimming it sometime and see what happens.

The fun part. I have A LOT of pubes. I think this is where all the focus went cause I have a Lycanthrope crotch and my rear end in a top hat is not too far behind. I want to trim my pubes down to a reasonable length but I have no idea if other dudes do it and I don't really want to do it with the trimmer I use for my face. Also that guy who Nair'd his rear end in a top hat is my new role model. He must be in heaven not having toilet paper stuck in his rear end and being able to wipe like a demigod. I'm sure there's a product for men out there but would you Nair your rear end for the greater good?

Tell me how you shave and trim you dirty man goons.

I'm actually really annoyed that I can't grow a full beard. I'm ahead of this confessor by a little bit, in that my beard and moustache touch each other so I can do a respectable goatee; I just can't really fill out the area on my cheeks. It grows in all patchy and I can't get past just sort of looking generally unshaven there.

Honestly though I'm just glad I'm not bald

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Yeah just trim your loving pubes I don't get why that's a big deal

Get a second trimmer if you've got to

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Guys trimming their pubes is way more normal than letting it go full '70s imo. Trimming armpits is less common, but go for it, it's not gross or anything. Mostly though I'm here to warn you not to Nair your rear end in a top hat. It tells you right on the bottle not to use it around mucous membranes. Chemical burns are not good times.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Anne Whateley posted:

Guys trimming their pubes is way more normal than letting it go full '70s imo. Trimming armpits is less common, but go for it, it's not gross or anything. Mostly though I'm here to warn you not to Nair your rear end in a top hat. It tells you right on the bottle not to use it around mucous membranes. Chemical burns are not good times.

Just avoid that poo poo altogether. I tried out their "sensitive" one on my face and it burns like a motherfucker

(washed it off immediately as per instructions)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I shave both my pits and my junk. I don't think I can ever go back to having pit hair. Those gross deodorant clumps in the hair are a thing of the past! Also it seems like it takes less deodorant to keep me dry all day. Dick hair is a different story. It's awesome when it's all gone, but for that week it's starting to grow back it's horrible. You either gotta keep straight razoring it or keep it trimmed short and not go all the way down to the skin.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm half Italian and half Jewish so any sort of manscaping whatsoever is a fool's errand

my dick would look loving ridiculous if it was the one place on my body where I didn't have hair

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Hairy rear end dude, you need a bidet attachment. It's the only civilized way to go.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Shave all body hair

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

vortmax posted:

Hairy rear end dude, you need a bidet attachment. It's the only civilized way to go.

I think he means he's got hair 'in' his rear end. Not sure a bidet is gonna help that...

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Hairgoon: I'm right there with you dude. My dad has always had a full beard and when he was tan he looked EXACTLY like that mug shot of Saddam Hussein after they pulled him out of the spider hole. Me? I can't grow facial hair to save my life. I have your problem where it's patchy and doesn't connect. It might come in later but for now I would just go clean shaven. It sucks but there's nothing else you can do.

I also manscape. I don't clean shave down there but I make sure to trim it so it doesn't look like a jungle down there. My thought process is if I ever was forced to suck a dick I would rather the dick was trimmed than full on 70s mode.

Just be sure whatever you're doing doesn't look dumb. My friend's husband is Italian and Jewish so it would look really dumb if he shaved his pubes. That dude always looks like he is wearing a hair track suit.

Otherwise go nuts, but be careful. Razor nicks suck when it's on your dick or balls.

Fake edit: Could be worse. For a while there I had leg hair growing out of the roof of my mouth. Nothing raises your confidence like having a dentist give your mouth a haircut.

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jul 11, 2017

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

loquacius posted:

The world of the SATs

I dunno exactly how they're curved but they are in fact curved. You get like 250 points for writing your name etc etc etc

I got a perfect score on a few SAT2s and I certainly didn't get every question right on them.
It's something like based on the previous batch of test-takers' scores, in percentile.

It leads to some great results like SAT2s giving you a perfect score for 90% questions correct and also the Chinese SAT2 which is taken by a shitload of native speakers so if you miss two questions you end up with a 700 or something insane.

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

"limp_cheese" posted:

Fake edit: Could be worse. For a while there I had leg hair growing out of the roof of my mouth. Nothing raises your confidence like having a dentist give your mouth a haircut.

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Herfy Derfy posted:

hoped they would end up in a Delhi.

Autocorrect error, or did you literally hope the would be shipped to India?