Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/884606018377969664

gotta run the military like a buisness bing bong

betsy call ur brother and tell him the blackwater boys are back in town

Kushner has a buddy that has an outfit with an infinitely scarier sounding name. I forget what it was called but the article was from waay back in january i think

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I don't really want to watch anime it's just a joke with that life is a highway song that i don't want to listen to either, that dude is Canadian and also wrote that even older "lunatic fringe" song

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

There is no fire I yell as I choke to death on smoke

https://twitter.com/davidaxelrod/status/884606729144717312

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

ShutteredIn posted:

the trump family is like the sopranos if all the sopranos ate lead paint every day

The Sopranos but every character is late stage Uncle June

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

guys I think the son of the president might have collided with the Russian government

this is an accurate assessment

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
The Godfather if the Corleones all had degenerative brain disease

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
this goddamn puppy showed up in my life right at the start of the busiest anime season of the year. I've barely watched any anime in the past five days

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Perjury and Light Treasoning On Yo Fries

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Guy Goodbody posted:

this goddamn puppy showed up in my life right at the start of the busiest anime season of the year. I've barely watched any anime in the past five days

how many animes do u normally bag/day

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
We don't actually have a photo of Monica's mouth stuffed with Clinton's balls, so...eh let's just go home.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mormonpartyboat posted:

how many animes do u normally bag/day

2-4 episodes

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProPublica/status/884607765150355457

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Oiled and Ready posted:

I'm so glad Watters got a spot on the five

He's a loving national treasure, he made O'Reilly look smarter than he was and now he's using that power on Gutfeld, does his comparative stupidity aura know no bounds

imagine if foxnews redid the five and made it watters, cernovich, crowder, molyneux, and garrison.

i would watch every single day

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

how is that pup doing? Is it OK exploring places in your house yet?

Sorry if I missed some updates but the worst that can happen is we get rehashed puppy photos :3:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Sir Tonk posted:

imagine if foxnews redid the five and made it watters, cernovich, crowder, molyneux, and garrison.

*twitches violently*

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Also apropos of nothing, I'm re-reading Dune again and gently caress I love this book. Whoever was asking for book recs last night, there you go.

Also I keep reading lines it and tacking them onto Trump- "Still, one must ask: What is the son but an extension of the father?"

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

GobiasIndustries posted:

We don't actually have a photo of Monica's mouth stuffed with Clinton's balls, so...eh let's just go home.

If you had told 2001 Nate that the next republican president was going to be a twice divorced rapist and adulterer with 5 kids from 3 different baby mamas, I'd have said "nice"

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"Meet Tilley, who took a year to grow into her tongue!"

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sir Tonk posted:

Molyneux? Stefan or Peter?

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Off to Walmart country to find white people who still like Trump wish me luck chaps

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
oh no my anime meter is almost fully depleted...must watch anime in the next 2 hours or I might turn into a person with sensible tastes in entertainment

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Agrajag posted:

nice fanfic, the gop is in control of everything and nothing will come of this. least of all indictments, lmao

The only one that helps is Daddy Trump himself. If they decide to indict Jr or Kush, all DJT can do is get out the pardon pen.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

The Nastier Nate posted:

If you had told 2001 Nate that the next republican president was going to be a twice divorced rapist and adulterer with 5 kids from 3 different baby mamas, I'd have said "nice"

That was the year the previous republican president started his commendable "keeping us safe" streak

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i wached my hero academia and i loved it

gently caress

put me in the weeaboo suit

i still cant figure out why the big titty girl that can make anything has a fuckin shelf on the back of her costume tho, and I think about it a lot ever since

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Sir Tonk posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

reciprocal piss gif posted here, imagine it

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

We know because Priebus checked in on Facebook

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

can we get an update on the Pepe Nation alert level right now?

threat level: whole milk

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GobiasIndustries posted:

how is that pup doing? Is it OK exploring places in your house yet?

Sorry if I missed some updates but the worst that can happen is we get rehashed puppy photos :3:

oh yeah, he's running around, poking around, biting the poo poo out of my hands. He's eating so much. I named him Huey because he's half dachshund

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

oh sweet when did they go to cancun

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Louisgod posted:

We know because Priebus checked in on Facebook

Christ these people are dumb.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

Joementum posted:

guys I think the son of the president might have collided with the Russian government

I can't believe these loving rubes still believe that widely debunked story that Russia had something to do with the hacks. Joe, post that article again and drop some knowledge on these idiots. It's nothing but those failure intelligence units making poo poo up.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/430133554866319361

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Joementum posted:

can we get an update on the Pepe Nation alert level right now?

One tier below "no one liked Don Jr anyway, so what, who cares, lock him up if it makes you feel better"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
"you knew drat well i was a snake, before you took me in"
-- snake
-- donald trump

• Locked thread