Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm visiting my parents this weekend and one of the things I'm most excited for is hanging out w/ the dog. He's a mutt with weird misshapen legs and likes to act tough but is a total lapdog if you sit on the couch. We'll be at my grandparents' house which is arranged in a big circle basically so I get to play with him by pretending to chase him so he goes running one way and then just turning around and spooking him so he scampers off in the other direction, rinse & repeat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/884609987405897728

one of the NYT reporters who's been writing about Don Jr.

i have it on good sources, folks, that the piss tape will, in fact, be released tonight.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Agrajag posted:

Kushner has a buddy that has an outfit with an infinitely scarier sounding name. I forget what it was called but the article was from waay back in january i think

like a dracula costume?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Joementum posted:

cuz Kush put out a statement saying, "yes the meeting took place and I am referring all questions about the contents of the meeting to Don Jr"

lol

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/hiattb/status/884586150823772160

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

If this whole thing ends with all the Trumps in jail except for Melania and Barron I'm gonna be so happy

You leave Tiffany alone! :saddowns:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Vladimir Putin posted:

When did Glen Greenwald turn into such a loving rear end in a top hat? What's his deal anyway?

hes a libertarian

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GobiasIndustries posted:

I'm visiting my parents this weekend and one of the things I'm most excited for is hanging out w/ the dog. He's a mutt with weird misshapen legs and likes to act tough but is a total lapdog if you sit on the couch. We'll be at my grandparents' house which is arranged in a big circle basically so I get to play with him by pretending to chase him so he goes running one way and then just turning around and spooking him so he scampers off in the other direction, rinse & repeat.

I love our retarded artificially created symbiote species

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

baloogan's not qualified for this position

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

see any cool cosplay?

did u cosplay

Tons! Next year I'm cosplaying as mercy while my friend cosplays pharah so we can pharamercy :3:

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/MikeDrucker/status/884430829799133184

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Seriously, my dad taught me when I was very young "Don't put anything in writing that you wouldn't want introduced as evidence at a trial"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

i didn't know baloogan was a sub

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

navyjack posted:

You leave Tiffany alone! :saddowns:

I want her to get arrested for something completely unrelated, like shoplifting or stealing a neighbors electricity to run a bitcoin mining rig.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Fallen Hamprince posted:

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/884612110075953152

fox news: telesur for people who think taco bell is 'too spicy'

the only troubling thing about this tweet is that it could show up on either a pro or anti Trump feed

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

TwoStepBoog posted:

Trump_Administration.gif

image of trump officials trying to leak info to maggie haberman

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The Glumslinger posted:

Seriously, my dad taught me when I was very young "Don't put anything in writing that you wouldn't want introduced as evidence at a trial"

oh gently caress

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/884594253854371841

lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

I love our retarded artificially created symbiote species

They are really super great.

Feel fee to post more pics of your pup. I definitely won't think less of you if you don't.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I'm goin cuck!

For the Zuck!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/884585976290578432

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

this. also not just a trial, but think about "what would other people think if they saw this". my idiot coworkers talk poo poo about other coworkers, bosses, etc. over text... no thanks for me plz, you just never know how or when that poo poo will come to light, especially since you never know what context it will be in

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

even if trump does get impeached and removed from office he'll just run again in 2020 and win

zakkro
May 29, 2015

"A house divided against itself cannot stand."

"There is nothing to fear, but fear itself."

"I LOVE EMAILS! YOU CAN'T ERASE EMAILS!!!"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

GobiasIndustries posted:

They are really super great.

Feel fee to post more pics of your pup. I definitely won't think less of you if you don't.

he's usually either asleep or attacking my hands too fast for a picture.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Glumslinger posted:

kill whitey

death to white rurals

death to america

im gay

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

whoa

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Priebus was there because Trump himself was there...

...meeting with GOP donors and discussing fundraising for the general election. Then he had lunch with Manafort and after lunch started tweeting and planning a big anti-Hillary speech.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

I want her to get arrested for something completely unrelated, like shoplifting or stealing a neighbors electricity to run a bitcoin mining rig.

Tiffany Trump getting arrested for running a darkweb fentanyl ring would be so goddamn great.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
since im lookin through wire gifs

use this better one

and also snoop nihilism crew confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

I am jealous of your upcoming dog experience and request that you give him pets and scratches

• Locked thread