Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

even better than drudge going The Email

everyone immediately knew this was The Mattering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

XK posted:

Is Drudge and Breitbart reporting this without twist a sign of the knives coming out on the Trump admin, or is Jr. getting thrown under the bus?

both would be funny

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

XK posted:

Is Drudge and Breitbart reporting this without twist a sign of the knives coming out on the Trump admin, or is Jr. getting thrown under the bus?

It's the moment of shocked stasis right after the shambling monster turns and faces them for the first time.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ohhhh, so the Russians said they had dirt on Clinton and Don Jr. met with them and they brought up sanctions relief as the price and Don Jr. left all confused like "All these guys want to talk about is adoptions or some poo poo, I don't get it."

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

can you imagine it

people will be citing donald trump senior's twitter as evidence in his treason trial

the timestamps of his tweets and their content, juxtaposed against historical evidence to show culpability

he won the presidency on the back of his social media outreach

and it will bring him down

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mdemone posted:

It's the moment of shocked stasis right after the shambling monster turns and faces them for the first time.

where's that garrison comic with the swamp monster going 'WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

Ohhhh, so the Russians said they had dirt on Clinton and Don Jr. met with them and they brought up sanctions relief as the price and Don Jr. left all confused like "All these guys want to talk about is adoptions or some poo poo, I don't get it."

Yep. Then Manafort told Trump about what the Russians had hacked on Hillary's emails. And then Junior and Trump both tweeted at Hillary about deleting emails.

like this all happened within a couple hours.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

fits my needs posted:

oh gently caress

It was mainly about not writing emails while pissed off, instead you should use the phone to yell at someone instead.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i found it sad how the duck died and also how lame that guy was

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Rocks posted:

https://twitter.com/adamgoldmanNYT/status/884609987405897728

one of the NYT reporters who's been writing about Don Jr.

i have it on good sources, folks, that the piss tape will, in fact, be released tonight.

hail mofackin satan

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

What was the page when this all dropped and everyone collectively went "oh gently caress :getin:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

TwoStepBoog posted:

lol just remembered kim dotcom said he would give hannity the truth behind seth rich's killing

lol

I posted basically this last week on twitter and some chud who was searching seth rich tried to well actually me

lol people tweet searching seth rich

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

24 hours ago

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/884267164336766976

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mdemone posted:

Yep. Then Manafort told Trump about what the Russians had hacked on Hillary's emails. And then Junior and Trump both tweeted at Hillary about deleting emails.

like this all happened within a couple hours.

And then literally Day 1 of his presidency he tried to get the ball moving on dropping sanctions.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Donny Jr here is your offer for full immunity

Release

The

Pee

Pee

Tape

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chris James 2 posted:

What was the page when this all dropped and everyone collectively went "oh gently caress :getin:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824002&pagenumber=2116&perpage=40#post474238427

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/884622305690882052

:thunk:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
First week in a while I don't want ye world to end

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Mariana Horchata posted:

holy guacamole

https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/884583063514103808

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

didn't Macron say the same thing about the French Revolution?

What's up with all these monarchists all of a sudden?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

Why is the Speaker of the House higher on the list of succession than the Senate President pro tempore?

truman didnt like the prezpro at the time the last succession order law happened but was ok w the speaker

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

hillary clinton knew about every one of these revelations a year ago

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

what the gently caress is this? it's an avocado, people eat it, sometimes weirdly.

walk up to someone wearing this to say 'nice avocado' and it's basically committing verbal harassment.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hard-hitting journalism I've come to expect.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/884601946082082816

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

This is all a stunt by Eric so Jr gets the title of Worst Trump Child in the history books

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

FAUXTON posted:

also SKULL.GIF foot update I broke the heads of 2nd and 3rd metatarsals, just little crosswise breaks through the knuckles. Foot too big for a boot until I get fitted by Ortho

Lol to think I went 33 years with no broken bones and the stairs in my house do me in

I found this post after reviewing the aftermath don't worry FAUXTON it wasn't forgotten to the ether

I've only broken one bone in my entire life and it was a hairline fracture in my big toe after I got hit by a car and bounced off the pavement. Hurt like a bitch to walk on for the next month, had to buy steel-toed boots with super stiff soles to get through it

enjoy the next couple months!!

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
its sort of sad because don jr is the most like us in his alcoholism

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Brother Friendship posted:

Remember the month where this thread found out that Trump was afraid of stairs.

i missed that one

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Guy Goodbody posted:

didn't Macron say the same thing about the French Revolution?

What's up with all these monarchists all of a sudden?

serious opinion incoming:

I think we have so many loving people, and especially with the Internet and social media giving everyone equal footing and creating a fuckton of white noise, that the voices of the individual are being drowned out bigly and people are starting to look back to royal figures because they were able to govern over the faceless multitudes by being "Greater"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zas posted:

i missed that one

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/cursedimages_2/status/884624246772826112

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

IK SEZ

YEAH THATS NSFW ENOUGH TO NEED TAGS

Somebody has issued a correction as of 06:02 on Jul 11, 2017

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oh yeah, everything we know is from the dumbest family in the world trying to ratfuck each other. Imagine if there are any actually competent leakers.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

its sort of sad because don jr is the most like us in his alcoholism

Jr's alcoholism is sad and pathetic though, nite crew is joyously alcoholic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Please guys stop being excited Trump is not going anywhere anytime soon

• Locked thread