Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
I take a break from this poo poo for like a week for my mental health and waaaooaoaaooaoooo

I apologize for my crime, ed balls would never take a break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mr. Sharps posted:

Jr's alcoholism is sad and pathetic though, nite crew is joyously alcoholic!

its true, guy can't even hold his liquor :sad:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!

Mr. Sharps posted:

Jr's alcoholism is sad and pathetic though, nite crew is joyously alcoholic!

he's a broken diaper pissing miscreant, we're saucy lovable scamps!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/884624308324233216

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Al-Saqr posted:

Please guys stop being excited Trump is not going anywhere anytime soon

he's going to the yellow room to get pissed on

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/884625811688521729

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I really don't understand how this story even wound up coming out.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Wow, fake news

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

Please guys stop being excited Trump is not going anywhere anytime soon

I don't want him to go anywhere. I want him to stay right where he is, tweeting all the way down, as the cancer that is Russian dark money consumes the entire Republican Party, beginning with the Senate Majority Leader and ending with the 45th President of the United States.

Insh'allah.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I'm pretty sure almost nobody is going to buy that.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/884619052899020801

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

empty whippet box posted:

everybody hates everyone and backstabs and leaks but in the stupidest ways that self sabotage the whole administration

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

empty whippet box posted:

jared panicked after a mueller interrogation and orchestrated an early release to try to deflect attention onto other people

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SKULL.GIF posted:

serious opinion incoming:

I think we have so many loving people, and especially with the Internet and social media giving everyone equal footing and creating a fuckton of white noise, that the voices of the individual are being drowned out bigly and people are starting to look back to royal figures because they were able to govern over the faceless multitudes by being "Greater"

My drive thru take is people have so thoroughly given up on trying to change anything within the confines of the system that they're just choosing the most entertaining candidates

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

this guy seems pretty legit imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Zikan posted:

everybody hates everyone and backstabs and leaks but in the stupidest ways that self sabotage the whole administration

no dont you see

trump is a genius running it like a business by getting everyone to be hypercompetitive and cutthroat to win his favor

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Long after email has lost any meaning in terms of software that people use, it will still be around as shorthand for political scandals.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying watching Lil Donny squirm, but I haven't seen anything today that makes me think a single Trump will ever face consequences for their actions. I'm saving that call for either a dem takeover in 2018 or the piss Tape dropping, and I'm not holding my breath for either.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUjbDK8trBA

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

since hes in the british music industry like 99% chance hes a pedo but until that comes out we can enjoy his quirky hijinks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/RosieGray/status/884621782505988097

this guy owns

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Nastier Nate posted:

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying watching Lil Donny squirm, but I haven't seen anything today that makes me think a single Trump will ever face consequences for their actions. I'm saving that call for either a dem takeover in 2018 or the piss Tape dropping, and I'm not holding my breath for either.

https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/884179949489233921

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Zikan posted:

pence is done with this poo poo and making his move. like for sure

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee posted:

*H.P. Hovercraft looks directly into camera* boy that nite crew, I tell you. I just don't know about them

*painfully awkward silence, one person coughs, another claps slowly*
farted when i read this no lie

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/884619052899020801

holy poo poo lmao

the guy that forced don jr to commit treason looks like a dude I'd probably hang out with btw, he probably posts on these forums too

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Politicians are often claimed to be stupid, and in certain subject matters they often are, but it's usually that they have an agenda they are trying to push.

The entire Trump gang is just straight up stupid. Not stupid in the sense of, "Maybe they aren't quite primed for national politics.", but literally stupid. They're also all ready to back stab each other at the drop of a hat.

Ivanka gets to look smart because she isn't as intellectually crippled as the rest of her family. She's merely average, but well coached, and ruthless.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

PostNouveau posted:

Ohhhh, so the Russians said they had dirt on Clinton and Don Jr. met with them and they brought up sanctions relief as the price and Don Jr. left all confused like "All these guys want to talk about is adoptions or some poo poo, I don't get it."

Hahahaahahaha

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The Nastier Nate posted:

piss Tape dropping, and I'm not holding my breath for either.

oh ye of little faith

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Vladdy vladdy coming to town

la lala lala laaa

vladdy vladdy almost there

la lalalalala

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

holy gently caress i love this new character

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

XK posted:

Politicians are often claimed to be stupid, and in certain subject matters they often are, but it's usually that they have an agenda they are trying to push.

The entire Trump gang is just straight up stupid. Not stupid in the sense of, "Maybe they aren't quite primed for national politics.", but literally stupid. They're also all ready to back stab each other at the drop of a hat.

Ivanka gets to look smart because she isn't as intellectually crippled as the rest of her family. She's merely average, but well coached, and ruthless.

pretty sure Ivanka is as dumb as her brothers, but like you said she's well-coached into looking prim and proper and fake-blonde

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SKULL.GIF posted:

can you imagine it

people will be citing donald trump senior's twitter as evidence in his treason trial

the timestamps of his tweets and their content, juxtaposed against historical evidence to show culpability

he won the presidency on the back of his social media outreach

and it will bring him down

the best part is theres still a decent chance of #nuclearholocaust

#time2diejuly

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/JamesUrbaniak/status/884614115943002112

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

this dude loving rules

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

pls clap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

holy gently caress i love this new character

low energy posting here 💩🦆

• Locked thread