Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

no one understands this, the degree to which man desires oblivion, chases it, and finally reaches that goal, and enjoys that limited, yet oft required, feat

Oblivion came out like ten years ago how far do you have to chase it it's like a dollar on steam

You do feel kind of empty once you hit like lvl 25 or so, leveling is so broken in oblivion

Ed balls needs food badly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
:thunk:

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/884433045780037633

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Good morning Trump thread! What a glorious day for TRUMP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

FabioClone posted:

Good morning Trump thread! What a glorious day for TRUMP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

one of the greates bideos :woop:

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug
make the tweet you dumb fat bitch :bern101:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

nice tattoo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's going to be so sad when none of this masters and once again all the left will have is the ability to feel smug while they try to defend their personal possessions in a crowd waiting for their water rations

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

consumed by normies posted:

christ that caricature of trump sucks

It's actually orly taitz

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hi

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

its fuckin MORNING motherfucker can u feel ur BOWELS becoming UNSUPPRESSED????????

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

Oblivion came out like ten years ago how far do you have to chase it it's like a dollar on steam

You do feel kind of empty once you hit like lvl 25 or so, leveling is so broken in oblivion

Ed balls needs food badly

oblivion enemies level up with you so it's basically a treadmill except you get fatter and weaker the more you run on it

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

oblivion enemies level up with you so it's basically a treadmill except you get fatter and weaker the more you run on it

That's how Trump thinks real treadmills work lol

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

THE HEALTHIEST CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I always spent the first hour of a new character casting unlock on a closed cabinet while crouched upstairs in an inn so my sneak and alteration skills were monstrous, that also may have changed my experience of the game

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

I always spent the first hour of a new character casting unlock on a closed cabinet while crouched upstairs in an inn so my sneak and alteration skills were monstrous, that also may have changed my experience of the game

well now I know how I'll start oblivion if I ever get around to playing it

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

"He's too young to bring home, but in 2 weeks he's mine! Meet Bagel"

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Inspector Hound posted:

oh for the days of morrowind, when you had to gain 50 points in the blunt weapons skill before you had more than a 50/50 chance of hitting a giant crab with a club

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

its fuckin MORNING motherfucker can u feel ur BOWELS becoming UNSUPPRESSED????????

nah

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress U UR DOIN IT WRONG!!!!!!!

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Tesseraction posted:

well now I know how I'll start oblivion if I ever get around to playing it

Level cheating aside you really should, the graphics and interface are clunky at first but like most old games you won't notice it after a half hour. Oblivion was gorgeous when it came out, everyone seemed kind of down on the generic magical forest setting but i thought it had probably some of the best looking environments in a game until like far cry 3 in my opinion. I remember freaking out when I saw the e3 demo

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
video games are loving terrible im physically disgusted by this talk of RPG leveling mechanics

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

deadgoon posted:

video games are loving terrible im physically disgusted by this talk of RPG leveling mechanics

I have +10 virginity

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

Is this a banana straightener?

No it is a device to fry eggs into the shape of a tube so you can eat the egg off a stick

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
seriously look at that tiny black kitten jfc

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

like holy poo poo im in love w this cat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

gently caress U UR DOIN IT WRONG!!!!!!!

spoose loogs would know

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich

what’s his/her name?

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Fallen Hamprince posted:

oh for the days of morrowind, when you had to gain 50 points in the blunt weapons skill before you had more than a 50/50 chance of hitting a giant crab with a club

that was just because you let your fatigue get too low, noob

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

deadgoon posted:

morrowind was the last good video game

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Level cheating aside you really should, the graphics and interface are clunky at first but like most old games you won't notice it after a half hour. Oblivion was gorgeous when it came out, everyone seemed kind of down on the generic magical forest setting but i thought it had probably some of the best looking environments in a game until like far cry 3 in my opinion. I remember freaking out when I saw the e3 demo

can't you mod it to within an inch of its life and make it look p modern and poo poo?

also apparently those skyrim mod guise are going to recreate the entirety of oblivion and morrowind's worlds so that'll be c00l i guess

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

baw posted:

um EXCUSE me have you PLAYED crash bandicoot 3

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

baw posted:

Wealth beyond measure outlander

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'm playin the n sane tril version and I swear the controls were not this loving sludgy tho

maybe I should break out the ol' psx disc and check

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

he's making a tweet
he's making it nice!
he's gonna point out who's LOSING! and FAKE!

donald trump is making
a TWEEEEEEET

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

well he'd better hurry up the golden seat has already started its pre-warming phase ready for shittertweet tuesday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
blue is the warmest color is making sexually frustrated

• Locked thread