Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

he picked a loser, sounds wrong to me

so did y'all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lmao this fucker, fresh from prison, may challenge manchin

https://twitter.com/danthorn_/status/884418949336768512

Blankenship not being murdered is basically my main evidence that west virginians have been irredeemably brainwashed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Bip Roberts posted:

Holy poo poo the Pod save america dudes wasted Al Franken's time today. What a bad interview. Franken was okay.

there's a whole chapter in his book about how they hosed him in 2008

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Holy poo poo the Pod save america dudes wasted Al Franken's time today. What a bad interview. Franken was okay.

ya it was bad but he also gave a poo poo answer on medicare for all and what the dems should run on in 2018

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

there's a whole chapter in his book about how they hosed him in 2008

You mean with the no seating him until Coleman gave up his bullshit frivelous sore loser lawsuit?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

zegermans posted:

so did y'all

I didn't, I picked JEB!

Cuck Yeah!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

lol

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status/884619360542879744

chelsea 2020

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Chelsea will be elected president and then prosecute Obama for Warcrimes related to Chelsea's unnecessary imprisonment of an additional 7 years under Obama's presidency. Hillary will be executed for Vilerat's death.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

has perez done anything in the past month or three except that hilarious no child left behind intra-party thing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/884621793788604416

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

macron is really bad, and i hope people who like him perish

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/884630458788720641

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/historyinflicks/status/884630297186357249

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

He has also not mentioned the domincan repulbic, hmm.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Nonsense posted:

macron is really bad, and i hope people who like him perish
I've got bad news

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/865651577662578690

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

literal dozens of jobs

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

how much are they paying that gently caress

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

$2M salary plus asparagus water options

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I would have held out for organic cilantro myself but what do I know about such things

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
gently caress Whole Foods.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

punk rebel ecks posted:

I used to live with a Whole Foods about 2 blocks away so I ended up there more often than I would have liked. It's possible to shop semi-cheaply if you're really careful on what you get. It still sucked.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

beet green pesto is good with farro.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i went to whole foods once in my life trying to find some obscure baking ingredient and the prices made me want to scream. never again.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

also the management was anti-union as gently caress so they can go to hell

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

also there was this weird story where the ceo of whole foods posted under a pseudonym on yahoo finance for a decade about how awesome whole foods was as well as

quote:

“I like Mackey’s haircut. I think he looks cute!” Rahodeb wrote on April 28, 2000.

“You must not patronize any of WFMI’s stores,” the writer continued, using Whole Food’s stock symbol. “Tatoos, piercings, unusual dress and interesting haircuts are everywhere in the stores. In comparison, Mackey looks like a model for Brooks Brothers!”

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/07/12/business/12foods.html

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

punk rebel ecks posted:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

the bolivarian project lmao

venezuela is such a tire fire right now, who the hell can defend that

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
LF was a mistake

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the worst thing about maduro supporters is that they make me feel like a liberal

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i don't understand what the big deal in VZ is

if u run out of food just eat the rich

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
maduro_dancing.gif as the protests grow

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
maduro dancing is the white male tears mug of the left

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I can't believe T-Bone got a real job at Whole Foods 😭

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

zegermans posted:

You mean with the no seating him until Coleman gave up his bullshit frivelous sore loser lawsuit?

No, the no seating was Franken's idea. During the campaign, the Obama staff pretended Al didn't exist. They cut no ads with Obama and him, they would not invite him to any events with Obama, the one time Obama visited MN he made sure Al was on the other side of the state that day.

The Obama crew even made fliers and door knockers with Obama's face and every DFL candidate on the ballot that year listed.... except one. (Franken's campaign paid to have them reprinted)

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Hey I'm back did the democrats win yet

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Hey I'm back did the democrats win yet

They're still not interested.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Joementum posted:

No, the no seating was Franken's idea. During the campaign, the Obama staff pretended Al didn't exist. They cut no ads with Obama and him, they would not invite him to any events with Obama, the one time Obama visited MN he made sure Al was on the other side of the state that day.

The Obama crew even made fliers and door knockers with Obama's face and every DFL candidate on the ballot that year listed.... except one. (Franken's campaign paid to have them reprinted)

What's the reason for this, does Obama just think Franken is an rear end in a top hat or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

loquacius posted:

What's the reason for this, does Obama just think Franken is an rear end in a top hat or what

Franken in 2008 was considered a joke candidate and the Obama campaign thought he'd be toxic to their brand.

• Locked thread