Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Quick show of hands who wants to see Mir fight a dilapidated Fedor and who wants to see him horsed out of his mind fighting Baruto et al

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Why can't it be both? Frank deserves Japan, a land where you are free to eat any animal, no matter how endangered, intelligent, or dry rubbed in testerone

Oh wait I thought the question was should fedor fight frank or go to Japan and the answer is also both. For both guys, both yes

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I admit bias, in that I will always be up to see Fedor get humiliated, no matter who it's by

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Quick show of hands who wants to see Mir fight a dilapidated Fedor and who wants to see him horsed out of his mind fighting Baruto et al

Mmm

Yeah, sounds ok.

As long as he doesn't take Travis Browne with him.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
looks like the geico caveman still bears a grudge against japanese society

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006
https://twitter.com/Jolassanda/status/884126827492585473

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Frank Mir breaking another arm would own. His, someone else's, whatever

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I mean look at the level of fitness this man possesses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxtDRqDB6Y0

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Mir says he wants to fight Fedor, which is fine, but after he's had that fight then it's like uhhhhh, Roy Nelson and Kongo rematches, or getting fatly killed by Sergei

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Mir says he wants to fight Fedor, which is fine, but after he's had that fight then it's like uhhhhh, Roy Nelson and Kongo rematches, or getting fatly killed by Sergei

*bangs fork on the table* Open. Weight. Grand. Prix.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Mousasi 6 fight deal with Bellator

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Fat Twitter Man posted:

*grabs fork and joins in*

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Coker make the tourney.
Coker make the tourney.
Coker make the tourney.
Coker make the tourney.
Coker make the tourney.
Coker make the tourney.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fat Twitter Man posted:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It could just be a HW grand prix but you can weigh in with a backpack.

Khmer_Ruse
Mar 31, 2010
I feel they should be allowed to get mercury fillings to make weight.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
Just co promote with Rizin and hold the tournament in Japan. I don't think "weight class" even translates to Japanese.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
I would like to see Bellator sign Jake Shields.

I would also like to see Jake Shields defeat Rory, then whoever at middleweight, then Bader, and then Fedor.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

El Roncho posted:

Just co promote with Rizin and hold the tournament in Japan. I don't think "weight class" even translates to Japanese.

Nah there's two weight classes

Junior heavyweights where all the people you barely push fight and get over on workrate and the heavyweight class where people you push with like 4 championships

Then you can have an open weight championship too but none of those small dudes ever win too

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v91Swl46Dw

This man deserves a rematch against Frank Mir.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Holy gently caress I forgot about that guy, I'm surprised he's still alive.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Last I checked Dan was in jail for stealing a car, and maybe being transferred elsewhere because of a different crime

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hes out in august.....book the fight, Frank

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
dan quinn is basically what you'd get if one of the PVC cowboy costumes from that Primus music video melted in the sun and came to life,

and then decided to pursue its destiny by tooting as much freebase ice as possible

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

hes out in august.....book the fight, Frank

not anymore mate https://www.sacsheriff.com/inmate_information/SearchNames.aspx

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
It's really too bad Dan hosed his brain up so hard. Now that stevia is a common household product I'd watch the poo poo out of a youtube series where the Maitreya and Diego Sanchez go around Sacramento yelling at people "PUT IT IN YOUR BLENDER!! FREe ENERGY MY NIGGA".

Nowadays I don't think Dan even knows what stevia is.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

drat...someone contact boogaloo

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
PROFESSIONAL! FIGHT! LEAGUE! [jon fitch slides along the screen from right to left on a lovely wet canvas rapping in Hindi]

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

happy 50th birthday to my main man

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
50 years old...still mistaken for 25 on the reg.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
I remember maybe like a year ago or something, Dan Quinn threatened Dana White and my mom saw a story about it on TMZ and I had to explain that I knew all about Dan Quinn and not to be concerned.because that's just his way

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

I remember maybe like a year ago or something, Dan Quinn threatened Dana White and my mom saw a story about it on TMZ and I had to explain that I knew all about Dan Quinn and not to be concerned.because that's just his way

That was some stupid jackass doing a bad impression of Dan and if he wasn't insane he would have got money from that situation

Anyway, Mousasi is going to fight Alexander Spin Class Shlemenko, which is a much better fight than Mousasi Vs the absolutely terrible mw champ

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

That was some stupid jackass doing a bad impression of Dan and if he wasn't insane he would have got money from that situation

Anyway, Mousasi is going to fight Alexander Spin Class Shlemenko, which is a much better fight than Mousasi Vs the absolutely terrible mw champ

hey man bisping owns

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
when my beautiful boy wrecks Bobby Knuckles you will all be welcomed back to Team Bisping with open arms

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
didn't know Lovato was fighting

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
drat made that look easy

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I know Bellator isn't exactly a fan favourite around here but I highly recommend everyone check out the Campos vs. Girtz fight from Bellator 181 tonight. It was one of the most brutal fights Ive seen in a long time. Girtz also came to the ring accompanied by "peachy" his emotional support pitbull :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

I know Bellator isn't exactly a fan favourite around here but I highly recommend everyone check out the Campos vs. Girtz fight from Bellator 181 tonight. It was one of the most brutal fights Ive seen in a long time. Girtz also came to the ring accompanied by "peachy" his emotional support pitbull :cheerdoge:

The combination of aggressiveness and horrible defense on both sides made for quite a show. That cut looked like his forehead was cracking like rock.