Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Jose posted:

i know it won't happen because the dems are useless but it would be funny if they somehow got majorities in congress and teh senate and trump couldn't do poo poo

As opposed to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtScruffy
Dec 27, 2003

Babies.

Shugojin posted:

Did anyone ever make a thing that counts the days since Merrick Garland's nomination and the number of Senate hearings that were held

Just one number counting up forever while the other sits at 0

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/scotus

There was one hosted on the Obama Whitehouse, but the data behind it was made private after they switched to the archives site

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

where's scalise?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Joementum posted:

I don't believe for a second that trump has submitted 197 nominations but I'm too lazy to check the executive calendar PDF on the senate site

He thought of the biggest number he could

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Joementum posted:

I don't believe for a second that trump has submitted 197 nominations but I'm too lazy to check the executive calendar PDF on the senate site

Another trump victory

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

MariusLecter posted:

As opposed to?

well he'd just meltdown about it a lot more

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Donald Junior was not connected to my winning campaign and business empire. Wanted to abort.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Al! posted:

actually ive changed my mind, a big building project for the fbi is bound to cost 3x more than they originally and will further drain their budget. in order for leftism to continue to gain a foothold in this country the typical engines of suppression of the left (police, military, federal intelligence agencies) have to be made weaker and budget cuts across the board are doing this as they are also pressured to put more money into capital expenditures (to enrich the friends of politicians) than reinvesting in the warm bodies that will be able to take advantage of new infrastructure and equipment.

MAGA!!!

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Joementum posted:

Wapo has a much smaller number on their tracker
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-administration-appointee-tracker/database/

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

donny jr is wishing he had never worn that yankees jersey or else his dad would love and defend him right now

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Tesseraction posted:

can't you mod it to within an inch of its life and make it look p modern and poo poo?

also apparently those skyrim mod guise are going to recreate the entirety of oblivion and morrowind's worlds so that'll be c00l i guess

there's an ongoing mod to rebuild the rest of morrowind province, since morrowind the game only includes one part of it. it started shortly after morrowind was released and is still going, with dozens of people working on it. they're like 70% of the way done.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/ThePlumLineGS/status/884735630068121600

HOMMINA HOMMINA HOMMINA

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
She must be thinking drat, this is the easiest espionage work I've ever done.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
we also need some sort of counter on how long he's been quiet on diaper don

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Samurai Sanders posted:

She must be thinking drat, this is the easiest espionage work I've ever done.

do you work for the russian government

her: <smug smile> nyet

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol at this russia lawyer lady

now all the repubes are gonna think she's a hillary plant lololol

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Captain_Maclaine posted:

They would blame it on black people, or some other non-white demographic if the black population was insufficient to retain plausibility even by their threadbare standards.

Threadbare standards sounds like a pretty good username

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884740553040175104

come on ffs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the pussy war starts now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the olympics in LA is a dumb idea but not quite as dumb as the olympics in Chicago would have been if Obama had his way

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

sneakers?

Bad, IMO

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

the olympics in LA is a dumb idea but not quite as dumb as the olympics in Chicago would have been if Obama had his way

Still nowhere near as dumb as Sochi

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"I mean, they knew she owned slaves but apparently thought that wasn't damaging and was, I quote, "extremely good"" she clarified

"lmao" she further added

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Don't a lot of coastal elites, black people and Mexicans live in LA?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ah yes, the olympics, the thing the idiot half of the country loves so much

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'm amazed anywhere but dictatorships still want the olympics

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hahaha i can't believe i called it when i said that trump would not lift a finger to help his son

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shame he isn't trying to get the Olympics in some place like Dallas or Jacksonville instead since he's probably hoping for an attack and will deny as much funding as is necessary to let one through.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

Don't a lot of coastal elites, black people and Mexicans live in LA?

and coincidentally that happens to be where money is

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Truga posted:

i still remember the canvas facades the russians had put up along the road to the airport to make the buildings seem less run-down, god that thread was amazing

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
countdown to that never loving happening and donny tweeting about how the olympics are so corrupt

flip side olympics love autocrats so maybe olympics forever

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The Olympics are corrupt as gently caress :thunk:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Did they lock him into a sealed room and restrict his TV viewing to Fox News?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Truga posted:

yeah the Winter Olympics in particular is running out of good host sites

they should just host the drat thing in the same place each time. put the summer ones in Greece and the Winter ones somewhere in the Rockies

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

DrPossum posted:

ah yes, the olympics, the thing the idiot half of the country loves so much
the world's elite athletes competing is p cool

spending billions of dollars on useless infrastructure isn't cool though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Shame he isn't trying to get the Olympics in some place like Dallas or Jacksonville instead since he's probably hoping for an attack and will deny as much funding as is necessary to let one through.

it's amazing how consistently the Muslim Terror Attack has eluded him

he's had lots of attacks but they've all either involved white people as aggressors and/or had muslim victims

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i still remember the canvas facades the russians had put up along the road to the airport to make the buildings seem less run-down, god that thread was amazing

i remember sochi dogs :3:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Could you imagine how corrupt that poo poo would be?

It'd be some version of (Atlanta x Sochi) ^ Qatar World Cup

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

The Olympics are corrupt as gently caress :thunk:

yeah but not as hilariously, mind-blowingly corrupt as FIFA, the organization that is holding a soccer tournament in stadiums built by slaves in the desert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Yinlock posted:

and coincidentally that happens to be where money is
What I mean is, that seems to be where Trump is interested in having the Olympics, not in the real America where his supporters are.

• Locked thread