Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

chaleski posted:

Moat Fights sudden death round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tesilential posted:

Right the judges suck but at least the system attempts to find #1 and #2 and get them to fight each other. Pro combat sports attempt pit the most popular fighters against each other.

maybe #1 and #2 biggest bribe to the olympic boxing association

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

chaleski posted:

Moat Fights sudden death round

Round 4 is landmine barbed wire electrified hell-in-a-cell.

Also body slams are legal.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

How do you think Mayweather and McGregor would do in 3v3 basketball?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Do you guys remember when Travis Browne hit rhat huge takedown, passed to side control, got reversed with a single leg and then got squeezed like a big zit? 😂

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

tesilential posted:

Right the judges suck but at least the system attempts to find #1 and #2 and get them to fight each other.

Wow.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/19952963/floyd-mayweather-leans-conor-mcgregor-bout-tax-petition-asks-irs-temporary-reprieve

"Although the taxpayer has substantial assets, those assets are restricted and primarily illiquid," the petition said, according to the legal website Law360. "The taxpayer has a significant liquidity event scheduled in about 60 days from which he intends to pay the balance of the 2015 tax liability due and outstanding."

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
an all white fleet of $250,000 to $3,000,000 cars is pretty illiquid.

Or whatever color it is now. Maybe a fleet of blue Bugattis (Blugattis? :rimshot:) is easier to unload than a fleet of red ones. Everybody has the red ones.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
More illiquid than cash I guess lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Floyd Mayweather is fighting Conor McGregor, a fight he's going to lose and ruin his record over, because like every boxer in history he's broke and owes money to the IRS.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
In my experience with the IRS they'll let him wait to pay but they will keep or increase his penalties

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Skip My Posts posted:

In my experience with the IRS they'll let him wait to pay but they will keep or increase his penalties

This is pretty standard. Even if you think you're over taxed you still have to pay what the IRS says you owe by the due date and fight it after the fact (because good luck getting it resolved between finding out you got overtaxed and when taxes are due), or you could face penalties. Even if you file an extension you still have to pay what you owe by the due date (but that could limit penalties).

Uncle Sam don't play.

Although if your tax burden is insignificant they probably won't audit you. But I would test my luck.

boop the snoot fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 10, 2017

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Skip My Posts posted:

What is your experience with the IRS exactly?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Lol are these names even real

Floyd McGregor and Conner Mayweather and I'd say yeah that sounds about right

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

lol it never ceases to amaze me how people manage to blow so much money.

http://www.businessinsider.com/floyd-mayweather-cars-cash-2015-4 like what kind of a douche bag does this

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Floyd does this every other year so it's not a new thing.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Queering Wheel posted:

lol it never ceases to amaze me how people manage to blow so much money.

http://www.businessinsider.com/floyd-mayweather-cars-cash-2015-4 like what kind of a douche bag does this

conor's quest in life is to beat money mayweather and eat his spending powers and absorb his IRS debt until he too can become the richest destitute person ever

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

kimbo305 posted:

What is your experience with the IRS exactly?

Doin people's taxes. Some of them over 5 years late lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
It takes you 5 years to do someone's taxes? Wow.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
hell, sometimes longer

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Skip My Posts posted:

hell, sometimes longer

RELEASE THE TAX RETURNS

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I bet its hard to do your taxes when you cant read

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The price for the Mayweather-McGregor freakshow has been set. $99.95 for HD, $89.95 for standard def.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

How much of that do you think is going to Ice Cube

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

projecthalaxy posted:

I bet its hard to do your taxes when you cant read

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Rigel posted:

The price for the Mayweather-McGregor freakshow has been set. $99.95 for HD, $89.95 for standard def.

Why not just set it at an even 100 and 90

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Why not just set it at an even 100 and 90

psychology

Pimp Cauldron
Aug 3, 2002

A twisted pictoral of phoenix, AZ

Rigel posted:

HELL YEAH youre getting like an entire second of fight time for every doller! let do this

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Pimp Cauldron posted:

HELL YEAH youre getting like an entire second of fight time for every doller! let do this

What if they put together a great undercard, what then mr cynical?

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

The Assassination of Conor McGregor by the coward Floyd Mayweather.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
can't wait to watch this on a stream with russian commentary and it looking like the camera is smeared with vaseline

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
You guys remember when mentioning :filez: was a banable offense?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
expect mayweather to have another fight in a couple of years to pay his tax burden for the money he makes this year that is probably mostly going to his tax burden from two years ago. it's going to be the circle of life until he dies.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

TBeats posted:

expect mayweather to have another fight in a couple of years to pay his tax burden for the money he makes this year that is probably mostly going to his tax burden from two years ago. it's going to be the circle of life until he dies.

Killed by Conor in the rematch... High atop The Irish Hills.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Forceholy posted:

i imagine anyone who could remember something like that has probably since passed away or succumbed to dementia

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Forceholy posted:

if it makes you feel better i won't be watching this since i'll be asleep

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Forceholy posted:

won't someone please think of the multibillion dollar businesses

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I can't believe someone thinks its good to give Floyd Mayweather money

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Paying full price for this pay per view is the real bannable offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

hmm give $100 to a woman beating tax cheat or spend the next month cleaning russian cooties out of my computer. hmmmm

• Locked thread