Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Smol posted:

What does "in game over ping" mean? The SpoTV match is paused due to that. :confused:

I'd guess someone's experiencing high ping?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

RealFoxy posted:

I have no idea and it's got to be some kind of mistranslation because I can't even begin to think about what that could be

Some kind of garbled latency issue it sounds like?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

if you put in a hyphen or something to break it up it makes sense "in game - over ping"

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

So now that the mainstream media has evidence of actual coordination with Russia during the campaign directly from Trump Jr what will the new anti media talking point be?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

turn off the TV posted:

So now that the mainstream media has evidence of actual coordination with Russia during the campaign directly from Trump Jr what will the new anti media talking point be?

Faker hard sucks rear end my dude.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Holy poo poo I got owned by awful app.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos

turn off the TV posted:

Albus Nox was funded by the Trump Organisation.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This Protect the Kog comp KT are playing is just disgusting.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
:siren: Yasuo in LCK :siren:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

:siren: YASUO PRO PICK :siren:

I have never heard a crowd erupt like that before.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Jesus fuckin Christ Jin Air refuse to lose

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Jin Air have basically had no inhibs or turrets for the last 20 minutes and somehow loving won that game.

Yasuo 100% winrate in LCK 2017

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Congratulations to PROJECT: Yasuo for his first win in League of Legends history.

That game was insane, Jin Air just would not let their base go and it's SO hard to believe that a team that had 6 item Kog'Maw and Cassiopeia didn't have enough damage.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

That Kalista did some work. Jesus.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

I'm so glad I'm not the one who has to play another game after that.

E: Kog and Corki both put out around 90k damage jesus christ.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Jul 12, 2017

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
that game was insane

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

And in game 3 JAG are 3-0 down and lose first tower at 7 minutes.

E: And now 14k gold down at 26m.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Jul 12, 2017

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Play an incredible game to give fans false hope, then get nearly perfect game'd it's the Jin Air way

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

https://twitter.com/MonteCristo/status/451362563339472896

How do I make a tweet show up

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

In what world does any team think giving Pray an Ashe is a good idea

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Well they have Cuzz & Khan now as well. Teams can't afford to blow all their bans on Faker either.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Smol posted:

Well they have Cuzz & Khan now as well. Teams can't afford to blow all their bans on Faker either.
BDD has seemingly made it out of CJ Prison too and is performing at nearly the hype he had coming into the LCK

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Surprising no-one, Peanut got the boot and Blank is in against Samsung. Huni still around though.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

You just can't win against blank lmao

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Wait so SSG is 4-0 in games vs SKT this split?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It doesn't mean anything until playoffs, and I can't see SKT loving around with Peanut/Huni when it really matters most.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
21 minute game lol

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

SSG beating SKT twice with the exact same comp is hilarious.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Kalista is like... Super unexciting

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Lets check in with Gleebglarbu

https://twitter.com/katieguo/status/885619761714937856

:dogbutton:

:yikes:

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
I'm bad at twitter, is that their equivalent of private messages or did he post that publicly

with an anime avatar/nick

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

If you have nothing better to do, tune in to NALCS1 to watch Delta Fox being really sad in NA CS.

Redmark posted:

I'm bad at twitter, is that their equivalent of private messages or did he post that publicly

with an anime avatar/nick

He posted it publicly. Gleebglarbu has gone full far-right tilt. He posted an AMA on Reddit not too long ago and an enterprising fellow dug through his Twitter and found him making posts about how global warming and a lack of universal healthcare are good because they provide population control.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

he thinks he's self-made and posts about how people on welfare should die but also moved back in with his parents at the age of 24 or something

nothing wrong with moving back in but maybe pretending to be some kind of libertarian god is maybe not appropraite

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

It's genuinely kinda weird how Kalista has suddenly wormed her way back into the meta almost solely off the back of the Doran's Shield buff. Did they give her any major buffs that I can't remember?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I love that Qtpie's pic for the preview screen still has him wearing a Dignitas hoodie :3:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Killed By Death posted:

I love that Qtpie's pic for the preview screen still has him wearing a Dignitas hoodie :3:

Also him looking like he just emerged from living in a woodland hut for 10 years.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

dyrus.png

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

They need to unchain Voyboy and let him go full Akali for their final game.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

even in the challenger series, dyrus cannot escape his fate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

kirtar posted:

Wait so SSG is 4-0 in games vs SKT this split?

its because when you have a support that is trained by kiwikid, you cant lose to inferior teams

• Locked thread