Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker
what a time to still be alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

mormonpartyboat posted:

*changes my tweet noise to shangy saying 'digital'*

lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
joementum being dubious about the reports on how/by whom the dnc was hacked is warranted imo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

angerbeet posted:

So you folk are going to have to rewrite how your government works

That's one of the two options. The other option is when literally anyone else gets into power both sides mutually make a non-verbal agreement that none of this saga is ever mentioned again and we basically get a do-over. Everyone was asleep for years collectively

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Joementum posted:

i mean, if you go back through my posts, i've made it clear many times that my skepticism was about the sourcing of the hacks, not collusion per se, but i know nobody cares, so go ahead and dunk on me for a while, it's fine :)

(i have entered the "rolling with the punches" phase. next up is "i was trolling all along".)

*chaos dunks*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
joe is good an cool and bless his heart fer tryin

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

alnilam posted:

Junior released his incriminating emails like a true patriot, unlike Hillary, who poured bleach on hers, which is the real story here

Can someone wayback me and remind me exactly what content the Hillary emails were supposed to be so incriminating of in the first place?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

lmao today is insane

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Donny Jr. read the forum rules

"Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I making a post which is either funny, informative, or interesting on any level?""

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I wonder what the mood is in the FBI or on Mueller's team when the president's son is just straight up posting evidence on Twitter.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

MariusLecter posted:

Joementum wear the collusion

joementum - "this proves nothing"

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

angerbeet posted:

So you folk are going to have to rewrite how your government works

This is getting close to just start a new game territory

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

thrawn527 posted:

He just retweeted Jr.'s tweets, adding, "Thoughts?"

"Please twitterverse, someone give me some spin!"

https://twitter.com/SovietSergey/status/884819266410827776

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─██████████████─██████████████─██████─────────██████─────────██████──██████─██████████████─██████████─██████████████─██████──────────██████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██████████──██░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─████░░████─██░░██████░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██───────────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██████████░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─────────██░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██████░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██████████░░██─████░░████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██████████░░██─
─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████─██████████████─██████──────────██████─
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if i had gotten in on the pro trump media train i'd take this opportunity to be the first one to tweet "well, i have to say it, this looks bad" and get myself a guaranteed job for life as a Reasonable Republican

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The entire Trump cabinet are going to be subpoenaed for their emails and then whoever those emails ended up at and so on, yeah?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

is there a single pic of mitch mcconnel that doesn't make him look like a ready-to-burst hemmhroid

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Joementum posted:

he posted the emails incriminating himself on twitter??? :psyduck:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD94dVu8lqQ

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
E-Mails Again But This Time The Imax Projector Turned Real

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the next bond villain should be a guy who tweets "I'm going to kill James Bond and here's my plan to take over the world. TAke a look, y'all: IMG_4346.jpeg"

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

fart blood posted:

So....why?

Why did Trump Jr. post his email convo?

Seriously, what was his thought process here?

1. stupid (bad brain)
2. ignorant (no knowledge of what's illegal)
3. entitled (rich white guy; never been held accountable; can't even comprehend getting into real trouble)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Philthy posted:

The entire Trump cabinet are going to be subpoenaed for their emails and then whoever those emails ended up at and so on, yeah?

They've been scrubbing everything since Day 1.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

─██████████████─██████████████─██████─────────██████─────────██████──██████─██████████████─██████████─██████████████─██████──────────██████─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██████████──██░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████─████░░████─██░░██████░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██───────────██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██████████───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██████████░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██──██░░██─
─██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─██░░██─────────██░░██─────────██░░██──██░░██─────────██░░██───██░░██───██░░██──██░░██─██░░██──██░░██████░░██─
─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██████████─██░░██████████─██░░██████░░██─██████████░░██─████░░████─██░░██████░░██─██░░██──██░░░░░░░░░░██─
─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░██─██░░░░░░░░░░██─██░░██──██████████░░██─
─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████████─██████████─██████████████─██████──────────██████─

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Dolash posted:

I never want to hear "this Russia story is all smoke" again.

this Russia story is all smoke

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/SovietSergey/status/884819266410827776%08

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Does anything matter yet

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

The largest, worst, most important, and dumbest crime in American political history, and he posted it on Twitter like it was a loving recipe for corn salad.

I cannot even.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

man things are gonna get loving wild when tax reform blows up about this time next year

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Don Jr. Redemption Arc

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Schnorkles posted:

joementum being dubious about the reports on how/by whom the dnc was hacked is warranted imo

jomentum - "THIS IS A NOTHINGBURGER"

Serf
May 5, 2011

nothing will happen except for our brains getting more and more broken

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The REAL Goobusters posted:

So special thanks to uh...DonTjr for this skip I'm about to do, here we have to send a tweet in between frames and its a 1frame link window and OHHHH we got it!!!

:chaostrump: //

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

fart blood posted:

So....why?

Why did Trump Jr. post his email convo?

Seriously, what was his thought process here?

The New York Times had the e-mails as well. He was trying to undercut them. Also, he thinks nothing he does is wrong.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Polo-Rican posted:

1. stupid (bad brain)
2. ignorant (no knowledge of what's illegal)
3. entitled (rich white guy; never been held accountable; can't even comprehend getting into real trouble)

or maybe 4. He was playing the long game and wants to ruin his dad for his bad childhood?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
did nobody in the administration think to get Don Jr. a lawyer like months ago?

(i know the answer to this question)

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

thanks friend!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/884819638135160833

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Schnorkles posted:

man things are gonna get loving wild when tax reform blows up about this time next year

AKA now referred to 'the loving Commie plan'.

• Locked thread