Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

fits my needs posted:

Hahaha there are people in this thread that listen to Alex Jones

Spunky is a 9/11 truther, no joke. But this conspiracy is actually cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

fits my needs posted:

Alex Jones rules.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

fits my needs posted:

I -didn't- listen to him, but to his credit, he actually did have people on the ground in Ohio trying to figure out if Hillary had any momentum here.

Surprise! No she didn't. That's depressing when Alex Jones can figure that out when CNN, NBC, and co can't.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

FuzzySkinner posted:

GUYS IT'S REAL.

IT'S ACTUALLY GOING TO LEAD TO TRUMP BEING IMPEACHED, REMOVED FROM OFFICE.

THEN UH...UM...pence is president...and uh...um....we have no one to run in 2020...and um, uh...

No there's a pretty fair chance Pence is heavily involved and we'd end up with President Ryan, which is, uh ...

Yeah you may be telling yourself nobody has thought this through but you'd be pretty loving dumb

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Who What Now posted:

It is real, but it's not going to get Trump impeached.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

Spunky is a 9/11 truther, no joke. But this conspiracy is actually cool and good.

Blowing up buildings to further the bankster agenda is bad.

Revealing a presidential candidate to be a turd is good.

It's not complicated

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

fits my needs posted:

Infowars is brilliant comedy

if you take it seriously either positively or negatively you're really missing out on some quality entertainment

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Paul Ryan's unexpected career of failing upwards

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

No there's a pretty fair chance Pence is heavily involved and we'd end up with President Ryan, which is, uh ...

Yeah you may be telling yourself nobody has thought this through but you'd be pretty loving dumb

Nobody has thought this though.

You don't think Ryan and co would have a field day jamming every other lovely right wing plan down people's throats now that they don't have to deal with a buffoon revealing every plan.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Alex Jones rules.
This explains so much.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FuzzySkinner posted:

I -didn't- listen to him, but to his credit, he actually did have people on the ground in Ohio trying to figure out if Hillary had any momentum here.

Surprise! No she didn't. That's depressing when Alex Jones can figure that out when CNN, NBC, and co can't.

Do you think Sandy Hook was a set up by crisis actors? Lmfao

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

fits my needs posted:

Do you think Sandy Hook was a set up by crisis actors? Lmfao

No.

Next question.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FuzzySkinner posted:

You don't think Ryan and co would have a field day jamming every other lovely right wing plan down people's throats now that they don't have to deal with a buffoon revealing every plan.

Yes, we do think that. That's exactly what he was saying in that post, my dude.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You need representation in congress to impeach someone

Right now they'll just wring their hands

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Alex Jones rules.

Ahahahahaha

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Yes, we do think that. That's exactly what he was saying in that post, my dude.

Honestly I'll take the buffoon at this point.

He'll get less accomplished. That's kinda what we want, correct?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

FuzzySkinner posted:

Why would you think I hadn't thought about this? Of course it's troubling you loving idiot

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

This explains so much.

Final report of a 3 year university study is slated for August

http://www.wtc7evaluation.org/

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

T.S. Smelliot posted:

I love how Russia's worst crime was telling the truth according to liberals

smelliot

we're talking about crimes committed by the trumps, not russia

and it turns out that getting stuff of value from a foreign government for purpose of electioneering is illegal

nothing matters and all that, I know, but it would be peachy keen if you didn't purposefully misunderstand what was being discussed

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

smelliot

we're talking about crimes committed by the trumps, not russia

and it turns out that getting stuff of value from a foreign government for purpose of electioneering is illegal

nothing matters and all that, I know, but it would be peachy keen if you didn't purposefully misunderstand what was being discussed

How does it rank with golf cart rentals, all treason right

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
calling his defense now

he received nothing of value because wikileaks published it all anyway

and then he walks and the suicide hotline gets posted

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Flesh Forge posted:

Why would you think I hadn't thought about this? Of course it's troubling you loving idiot

Well I'm sorry for misunderstanding your post.

The thing that needs to be solved right now is for the democrats to come up with a strategy to win in 2018 and 2020. It feels like they're doing everything they can to not evaluate themselves. Like we both agree on? Even IF Trump is removed from office in a Nixonian manner? We're still stuck with Mike Pence or Paul Ryan running the country.

FuzzySkinner fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jul 11, 2017

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FuzzySkinner posted:

No.

Next question.

What's making the frogs gay?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

fits my needs posted:

chemicals in the water

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

How does it rank with golf cart rentals, all treason right

This man of straw won't fight back! Isn't it awesome!

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

fits my needs posted:

N*Sync or the Backstreet Boys.

Don't you read the "Weekly World News"?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
How much chili do I have to eat in one sitting to forget about what I did that day?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

This man of straw won't fight back! Isn't it awesome!

I can't help that Mammories blew his treason wad with golf cart rentals and perfume tweets

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VikingSkull posted:

calling his defense now

he received nothing of value because wikileaks published it all anyway

and then he walks and the suicide hotline gets posted

I lol that trumps can't even treason properly. :sad:

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

FuzzySkinner posted:

Literally has more journalistic integrity and value than infowars lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I lol that trumps can't even treason properly. :sad:

like I can't figure out if they are super good or super bad at being criminals and it's fuckin hilarious

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

like I can’t figure out if they are super good or super bad at being criminals and it’s fuckin hilarious

They can’t keep getting away with it!

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
listening to people say well oh ya donald trump jr is a russian spy to counter everything trump does and says is going to be hilarious

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

FuzzySkinner posted:

N*Sync > Backstreet Boys.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FuzzySkinner posted:

Sadly, they stopped making the WWN. It only existed because the Enquirer (I think? One of the big tabloid companies) had a bunch of black and white presses left when they switched to color. So they decided to just make a weird joke tabloid, and it took off.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Hey, things seem kinda heated in here. I skipped the last 500 posts because it just all started blending together, so maybe just make some iced tea and take a fiver away from your rig. Listen to some smooth contemporary jazz. Have a smoke. Pet a cat, dog or snake. Make love to your life-mate.

Then get back in here and shitpost with renewed vigor.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
hey guys I hired an assassin to kill someone but since he failed to kill anyone I did not collude with anything and I am innocent.

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Celexi posted:

hey guys I hired an assassin to kill someone but since he failed to kill anyone I did not collude with anything and I am innocent.

Ross Ulbricht is that you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Celexi posted:

:spergin:

• Locked thread