Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I didn't think anyone was canon anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Arsenic Lupin posted:

I'm going to have to play the "Don't Let's Start" video on quarter-speed so I can appreciate the art.

Seriously, I need an imgur gallery of all the art used.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Kravitz is usually drawn as black for the same reason Garfield is usually drawn as a catman.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Dark Grapefruit posted:

Anyway the TAZ fandom is still capable of producing really good things, like this music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temd3Sy-0Fk

Hot drat, this is almost too much good art to handle. Amazing job, whoever made this.

purple death ray posted:

I think Lucretia was confirmed to be black by Griffin at some point in an interview (?), but yeah I'm almost positive she's the only one with a canon race.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

They're just kids, leave them alone.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Not Operator posted:

Kravitz is usually drawn as black for the same reason Garfield is usually drawn as a catman.

yea I don't think his skin color was described but he's a cool stylish dude named Kravitz so of naturally fan artists went 'oh, right, so he looks like the actual cool stylish dude named that but all reapery, gotcha'.

I'm so into the fact that people took Garfield as the actual cat though, there's literally nothing to make them think that other than the image of that goddamn cat making eager deals for blood and hair samples being the funniest thing.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Hot drat, this is almost too much good art to handle. Amazing job, whoever made this.

I think Lucretia was confirmed to be black by Griffin at some point in an interview (?), but yeah I'm almost positive she's the only one with a canon race.

I think in an early episode with her Griffin realized he barely described her at all and gave that as part of it but yea I think she's the only one described to that degree.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Listening back to old episodes, their first summer solstice was when they heard that awful blast of noise and saw thousands of eyes. 6 months later they do the crystal kingdom quest where they learn Lucas at one point made a black opal portal to the hunger. The current time is summer solstice, 1 year after the hunger first found them.

I guarantee this poo poo is Lucas's fault, and by proxy, Taakos fault for making the philosophers stone.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Excellent!
That TAZ video is so good and uses my favorite TMBG song. Please someone find a gallery of each image.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Her art blog unfortunately doesn't have the stills, but it does have one of those "the THB in every arc" things that I really love, and this one even has other characters from each arc. Someone with a tumblr account go compliment her and ask for the stills.

Jesus, I just took a second look at that thing I linked and check out Gerblins Davenport vs. Stolen Century Davenport.

EDIT: While I'm making requests, does anyone have the image they discussed on CoolGamesInc once where there are three signs saying "BabyLegs sold here" "Clek" and "What's the Foonf?"

Ariong fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jul 9, 2017

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Ariong posted:

Someone with a tumblr account go compliment her and ask for the stills.

Done.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Is Touch The Skyrim over?

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

purple death ray posted:

At some point the Director was mentioned as having dark skin, but I think that might be the only canon statement about anybody's skin color.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Previa_fun posted:

Is Touch The Skyrim over?
Nope!
https://twitter.com/alex_clarke31/status/883500373083815936
https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/883501421332770817

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Does anyone remember the MBMBaM bit where they recounted a time when a man walked up to the three of them and their parents and did a backflip for them, and they theorized that the man had been sent from the future to keep a sniper from assassinating one of them, and he had in fact flipped over the bullet?

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I remember it, but no details. It exists at least.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

Ariong posted:

Does anyone remember the MBMBaM bit where they recounted a time when a man walked up to the three of them and their parents and did a backflip for them, and they theorized that the man had been sent from the future to keep a sniper from assassinating one of them, and he had in fact flipped over the bullet?

It's in Episode 268.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Ariong posted:

EDIT: While I'm making requests, does anyone have the image they discussed on CoolGamesInc once where there are three signs saying "BabyLegs sold here" "Clek" and "What's the Foonf?"

Nah but enjoy this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21vPSGKha_k

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Ariong posted:

I thought this had to be some LiarTownUSA stuff but I'll be damned, it's real:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Episode 118: Celebrity Dream Date.
They talk about a phone game called Outlast where two people touch the screen and whomever stops touching first, their Twitter account sends out an inflammatory prepared message.

It's the proto-design for Cook For Cube.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
raises hand

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Asiina posted:

raises hand

Same.

Also, that Waffle Friend is amazing and I would buy one.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

I just visualized my own taint

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Dark Grapefruit posted:

Anyway the TAZ fandom is still capable of producing really good things, like this music video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temd3Sy-0Fk

This is some crazy effort to put into a one shot thing and drat if it doesn't deliver.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Humans on horses would win, hands down.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqdieFqz8KE
holy gently caress

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

eggcredible.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

I thought this had to be some LiarTownUSA stuff but I'll be damned, it's real:

That's the one.

This video is actually what inspired me to ask.

Ah, thank you. That's one of my favorite bits. In fact, it's hard to imagine any McElroy or McElroy-adjacent piece of content ever toppin-

Oh my god.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

This is so loving good.

And now I really want a co-player Pacific Rim game

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

This is transcendent from start to finish but when Pat's head floated in from out of frame at like 2:25 I absolutely lost it

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
By the by I grabbed a screenshot of the Spin Art from last week's Let's Go To Hell and it's been my desktop wallpaper ever since.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
There is only one fanart trend that bothers me and that is that when people draw Taako's vacation skirt, it is almost never "flirty, fingertip length" as described but more of a miniskirt.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

between this and an episode that involved 'picture your taint' and a 20 minute argument about horsemen vs Horse Men war this is just a great day

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Still slowly making my way throught the MBMBAM archive and I think the extended Slimer discussion is my favourite bit.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

Still slowly making my way throught the MBMBAM archive and I think the extended Slimer discussion is my favourite bit.

"...and it's not a beautiful Hollywood starlet he's having sex with; It's a big pile of slime."

The entire discussion of Prank House kills me, especially the idea that it is a show that only airs on televisions in the background of Burn Notice.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

timp posted:

By the by I grabbed a screenshot of the Spin Art from last week's Let's Go To Hell and it's been my desktop wallpaper ever since.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I eat toaster waffles dry

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

El Burbo posted:

I eat toaster waffles dry
so do I, but I would never bite into two at a time.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I don't have the time to put an Eggo on a plate and butter/syrup it, I'm a man on the go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Waffleman_ posted:

I don't have the time to put an Eggo on a plate and butter/syrup it, I'm a man on the go.

lol if you don't have a butter roller