Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Zikan posted:

HE

JUST

HIRED

ONE

LAST

WEEK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6kFCNsnQpQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm certain that Mueller, a registered Republican, will prosecute the republicans

idk man, he seems to be a real company man for the FBI, was a Comey Homey, and you don't generally sick a murderers row of prosecutors on a case when you're trying to spike it.

otoh Republicans of all stripes are very hosed up these days

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

In this pic, Gary Oldman looks like Michael J Fox from that scene where he's transforming into the wolf for the first time in Teen Wolf

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

bernie has been smoothened

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lock him up!!

also her

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lol you guys keep saying Joementum is David Weigel, I know he's actually Bernard Sanders.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

*Jr, when seeing the email*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GLa9T2CtI

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Shageletic posted:

Digging up some old Jr stuff, here's one o' em

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/358667517394300928

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also nobody cares about the distinction of war or not war. Treason is treason in America. We don't declare war. Accusing Don Jr. of treason is a very high level accusation, and it would need to be taken seriously. A circus over the allegation may actually allow Don Jr. to get away with this.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Drunkboxer posted:

I wonder what it's like to be this stupid

It's probably pretty nice TBH. I suspect that being stupid is really stress free because nothing matters, but you don't realize it

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agrajag posted:

keebler aint prosecutin'

He'll go for it when he learns that don jr is a pepperidge farm man

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

What's Eric up to?

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

oh man, get ready for Bernie Sanders Is A Filthy Liberal all over twitter

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm sure his fans will have some reason why this is actually good and the right opinion to have on this

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

How did this family stay rich

I'm just going to say "propped up by the Russian mob" and wait for the actual answer to be a thousand times dumber and more bizarre

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Nonsense posted:

Also nobody cares about the distinction of war or not war. Treason is treason in America. We don't declare war.

We can just give him the Rosenberg treatment. Espionage is just a sexier name for treason.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:ughh:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Nonsense posted:

I think the Hillary-Ukraine thing came out the same day the NYT broke the Don Jr. story. But the Hillary-Ukraine was limited to conservatives on twitter retweeting each other in order to make it a thing.

Hillary-Ukraine story came out in Jan of 2017 in Politico:
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

quote:

Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.

This is what the Right are going to use to defend Jr.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Nonsense posted:

While I agree with you, such actions would almost certainly lead to Civil War, if not outright war with Russia. People making Putin out to be like some lucky slot machine winner last November, and I say Russia is heavily invested financially and strategically in the United States and United Kingdom, and we are in their sphere.

oligarch money is very very persuasive

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i mean he commuted obvious treason but like, obviously we should actually know the scope of the treason before bringing out the guillotines. after all, we don't know how many we'll need.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

did this one get posted yet. get crabby.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Vishass posted:

What's Eric up to?

"i wonder why everybody is shouting so loud to today?"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Uncle Wemus posted:

America is great because it is good :v:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

By having lots of money and very good accountants.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Ages posted:

I'm just going to say "propped up by the Russian mob" and wait for the actual answer to be a thousand times dumber and more bizarre

Watch Trump's taxable income to be just a bunch of billion dollar gifts from one V. Putin. Like some poor civil servant at the IRS who did Trump's tax return knows it all but can't do anything about it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

An Apple A Gay posted:

i was more stunned when lying ted bent the knee after tromp called teds wife a bag

im surprised red cruz still married to her after that

DC is weird

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

can't wait to see don rj tweets be introduced during the "you talk too much" segment on botchamania

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this is one of those legit pivot days in natl history

like holy wow

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
what if he faked the emails.............. :woah:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

rear end cobra posted:

"i wonder why everybody is shouting so loud to today?"

Isn't Eric the one in charge of the Trump organization because Jr is too dumb to even pull off grift?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

anime was right posted:

it turns out if you're enormously wealthy and connected its extremely easy to stay that way

money works by itself after a certain threshold

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

anime was right posted:

i mean he commuted obvious treason but like, obviously we should actually know the scope of the treason before bringing out the guillotines. after all, we don't know how many we'll need.

I just don't want Don Jr. to be the patsy.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

pathetic little tramp posted:

Why did the guy write "This is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

Doesn't that sound like "Oh hey we know the Russian government is helping you guys and we want you to think we're credible, so we're totally with those guys"

It seems like a lot of the principle players in this whole thing didn't even know what they were doing was a bad thing or were overconfident that no one would find out anyway.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm sure his fans will have some reason why this is actually good and the right opinion to have on this

Piss James bad, so what

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Celery Jello posted:

baloogan where you at

present

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Squizzle posted:

like holy wow

Yep.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

like holy wow

nah, it doesn't matter at all actually

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
What's this Ukraine business about, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

703 posted:

did this one get posted yet. get crabby.

wow those crabs are GIGANTIC, he must be a brave strong man

• Locked thread