Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lmao this rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Chris James 2 posted:

Showtime is working on a sequel series to The L Word

between this and the earlier chaos this might literally be the happiest day of my life

you have bad taste

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

you have bad taste

they have joy though, which is nice

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Chris James 2 posted:

Showtime is working on a sequel series to The L Word

between this and the earlier chaos this might literally be the happiest day of my life

Alphabetically speaking, there's a good chance that sequel could be The N Word

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ewstephe/status/884839095826042880

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Mayor Dave posted:

dnc got info from ukraine that paul manafort was a russian agent

this is of course totally equivalent to russia hacking a private email server and offering the stolen contents to diaper don

Didn't they "get" that info when Ukraine held a press conference showing off the secret ledgers they found?

And I use "get" in quotes because we all loving knew Manafort was a Russian plant because we could read wikipedia

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
after jr's confession today I'm extremely conflicted over the idea of deleting Twitter. I think I'd still go with yes.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

i love everything about this and wish you didnt post it during the time

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nonsense posted:

Trumper at work who is a foodie showed them to me and said they were terrific, they looked awful

suggest a little ranch dressing to go with those wings :unsmigghh:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

lmao i use that same defense at work all the time

it doesn't fly there, either

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/884816010825617413

spicy, spicy takes

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

"oh yeah i don't read my emails lol" is not a good defense my dude

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Celery Jello posted:

what is this tweet supposed to mean, that we don't yet have the full picture on this specific story? or that he's just gonna keep "fighting the good fight" or whatever

He posted the same thing yesterday afternoon, presumably when he got info on the emails

He probably got more info that we will see in the next 24 hours

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

when I see a Blue Lives Matter or support your local police sticker on a car I think the person is up to no good.

It's virtue signaling. You know they're overcompensating and are engaged in various crimes, like male feminists who have hosed up mysoginstic behavior going on.

Also Trump is literally a mobster

now calvin peeing on the thin blue line sticker that's just rad as hell

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

when I see a Blue Lives Matter or support your local police sticker on a car I think the person is up to no good.

It's virtue signaling. You know they're overcompensating and are engaged in various crimes, like male feminists who have hosed up mysoginstic behavior going on.

also you should key the car

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Glumslinger posted:

Didn't they "get" that info when Ukraine held a press conference showing off the secret ledgers they found?

And I use "get" in quotes because we all loving knew Manafort was a Russian plant because we could read wikipedia

yes lol that's why it's equivalent

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Support your local police stickers are pre-blue lives matter. We have a number of county deputies members of the local Dem party and they're seriously doing a good job in the community.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

none of them are 'the smart one'

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

although i guess at the end of the day "i'm too incompetent to do this fancy spy poo poo" is their only plausible defense

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

"oh yeah i don't read my emails lol" is not a good defense my dude

it is #relatable tho

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

PJW learning from his strong fox daddies :unsmith:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

loquacius posted:

Don Jr is GOB and Don Sr is George Sr but no other Trump family members really map easily onto Bluths

This makes me mad because as an Internet user in 2017 I can only understand current events through TV references

I guess Barron is inevitably gonna be Buster but he's not there yet

Idk, champagne popsicle is an extremely, extremely Lucille bluth sort of thing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/884807646162931713

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Need a CSPAM hands emoji photoshopped on this and pronto

use this one instead please

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

that's a pretty good cover

yeah i didnt even read the email so i'm all good here

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

high-quality police

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Louisgod posted:

after jr's confession today I'm extremely conflicted over the idea of deleting Twitter. I think I'd still go with yes.

Twitter started out with so much promise. Sportswriters were tweeting out trades faster than ever before, comedians were able to promote themselves, Shaq was meeting up with fans & handing out cash & poo poo just because he could...

:( better times

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Twitter started out with so much promise. Sportswriters were tweeting out trades faster than ever before, comedians were able to promote themselves, Shaq was meeting up with fans & handing out cash & poo poo just because he could...

:( better times

twitter is tv

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo i accidentally submitted the probation for that three times because my connection sucked

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

lol that's cute

http://fortune.com/2017/02/08/ivanka-trump-trustee-murdoch-daughters/

E: also are you implying the current batch of Super Male isn't tainted

Sir this is a taco bell

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
All I'm saying is that I really, really, really love and support the boys in blue and...

*trunk slowly opens behind me revealing several cellophane-wrapped kilos of Colombian good good*

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmao, c'mon Manafort. You had Russia balls deep in your rear end before you even came on the scene. You're hosed anyway, why are you doing this?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

use this one instead please

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Squizzle posted:

lmebo i accidentally submitted the probation for that three times because my connection sucked

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ok epic high five now is yr time

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
Still shocked how many idiot Americans voted for that blonde quiffed fucktard

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the current right narrative is "hillary deleted her emails but don showed his, which makes him the master of integrity. well case closed"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
Talking of Hilary, and furthermore

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

his nibs posted:

Still shocked how many idiot Americans voted for that blonde quiffed fucktard

I'm guessing no one is going to be shocked that 90% of them still support him even after they catch wind of the whole treason thing. The internet has allowed the human mind to be liberated forever from admitting fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Yinlock posted:

the current right narrative is "hillary deleted her emails but don showed his, which makes him the master of integrity. well case closed"

I mean that's good enough for the suck zone

• Locked thread