Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Captain Gordon posted:

Clothes doesn't add carrying capacity except for the utility belt, sorry bud

also vests if you count those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Left-hand side items add Carry, right-hand side doesn't.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
Last time I tried to use the AK on full auto I was shooting at a guy at 5 metres and only managed to make an outline of his model in bullet holes in the wall behind him.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Croccers posted:

Left-hand side items add Carry, right-hand side doesn't.

Reloading an empty gun (which is on the right) increases the amount of stuff you can carry. Check and mate. :smug:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
I want a replacement for the utility belt that instead makes you fat and it implies you are hiding guns and red bull in your folds, just like my reality.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

ThePeavstenator posted:

if it don't fit into the Kar98, it aint that great

maybe it's the kar that is wrong

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
After several YO WHERE THE GUNS AT starts I finally did something worthwhile: https://streamable.com/m8m2v

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I want a replacement for the utility belt that instead makes you fat and it implies you are hiding guns and red bull in your folds, just like my reality.

I want a slider for character height so I'm 20 feet tall and can look in second story windows and run in giant leaps but i can't crouch without being 10 feet tall so I'm really obvious

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I want a slider for character height so I'm 20 feet tall and can look in second story windows and run in giant leaps but i can't crouch without being 10 feet tall so I'm really obvious

Also punches only, since your fingers are too big to fit into the trigger guard.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

Also punches only, since your fingers are too big to fit into the trigger guard.

Punches that only hit anything 15+ ft in the air since you can't punch while crouched.

e: but since you're taller maybe you land before everyone else and can headshot punch everyone while chuting down

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
Like i said earlier barefoot is the only way to play this game. It gives you +5 to luck and you can take bullets better I promise.

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
What are the current Super-Low Specs tips and tricks guide?
I have two buddies that have to stare at the wall for 3 minutes for buildings to render or something at the start of a match after drop.

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

Would totally put this on my pubg barbie man.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

lol

quote:

Disable fire of any weapons if u are out of blue border, i hate when ppl who doesn't care about rank place killing me inside zone... would be more serious game that every one need to be inside if he want's to shoot other ppl..

quote:

nerf the loving border it loving kills me all the time when im in top 10 because i cant heal fast enuf after i get in a fight with a guy in a bush that i cant see but he can see everthing.

quote:

Nerf vehicles, better on roads, worse offroad, stop people driving around all game instead of playing

quote:

* balkan players kicked from EU (their own soviet or turkish or whatever but off with them servers)

quote:

Please remove the Ant of steel on the road...already twice time my car over turn in middle of road without hitting something. Thank you

And also some truth:

quote:

Its the 21st century, why are people still using 4:3 monitors?!

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I tried Duos for the first time this week and that poo poo is a hoot. First game we invaded two houses of campers and wipe out both duos. It felt real good to have the revive buffer available.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

This camera bug where you can't look vertically in 3rd person is real annoying!

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

quote:

Fixed an issue whereby if you got knocked out while zooming in with a scope, you won't be zooming in when revived

what

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Black Griffon posted:

Please remove the Ant of steel on the road...already twice time my car over turn in middle of road without hitting something. Thank you

I mean, this is hilariously written and also hilarious when it happens in game, but also totally correct.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Fun: Yelling 'LATER BITCH' while stealing somebodys car while they loot.

Not Fun: Flipping the car 30 yards away and getting shot by that guy :negative:

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

When you are using a scope and somebody KO's you, then you get revived, you'd still be zoomed in with the scope when you got up

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

Ice Fist posted:

I mean, this is hilariously written and also hilarious when it happens in game, but also totally correct.

Totally correct, and so fun to read out in a Very Russian Voice.

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

il serpente cosmico posted:

I tried Duos for the first time this week and that poo poo is a hoot. First game we invaded two houses of campers and wipe out both duos. It felt real good to have the revive buffer available.

I like duos way more than the other modes. The whole game turns into a buddy comedy.

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

Croccers posted:

What are the current Super-Low Specs tips and tricks guide?
I have two buddies that have to stare at the wall for 3 minutes for buildings to render or something at the start of a match after drop.

I used this guide:

https://www.primagames.com/games/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/tips/how-increase-fps-playerunknowns-battlegrounds

I have a desktop over the minimum specs, but could not get it to run more than 1 fps until I changed the config.

Works great, but interiors of buildings are very dark. Anyone know which variable I could change to lighten the inside? Increasing brightness doesn't do much.

E: Did my first rounds with goons starting last night. Much more fun.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Willfrey posted:

When you are using a scope and somebody KO's you, then you get revived, you'd still be zoomed in with the scope when you got up

Yes.... but why would anybody want this

Jack_tripper
Jun 7, 2009

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I used this guide:

https://www.primagames.com/games/playerunknowns-battlegrounds/tips/how-increase-fps-playerunknowns-battlegrounds

I have a desktop over the minimum specs, but could not get it to run more than 1 fps until I changed the config.

Works great, but interiors of buildings are very dark. Anyone know which variable I could change to lighten the inside? Increasing brightness doesn't do much.

E: Did my first rounds with goons starting last night. Much more fun.

did you try turning on your flashlight?

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb
Didn't get any replies before so I'll post it again...How the hell did this guy get me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8A3jmy9Nnk

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Probably a wizard.

TJChap2840
Sep 24, 2009

Tonetta posted:

Nobody wants it. They fixed it to not do that

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Tonetta posted:

........ they don't, which is why they are fixing it

edit: beaten

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

fletcher posted:

Didn't get any replies before so I'll post it again...How the hell did this guy get me?

On his side/view he jumped high enough to clear the wall to shoot over it.

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I just want to be able to put a red dot on the uzi. I probably wouldn't ever ADS with it, but I just want to deck it out.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

fletcher posted:

I'm assuming he jumped above the wall and capped you. A lot of times the actual gun position looks really wonky/wrong on one or both sides of the fight. Or he clipped the end of the gun through the wall by jumping and got you that way.

Duckaerobics posted:

I just want to be able to put a red dot on the uzi. I probably wouldn't ever ADS with it, but I just want to deck it out.

pleeeeassssseeeeee

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Duckaerobics posted:

I want idiot freedom. Let me put a 15x on a shottie if I want to.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Black Griffon posted:

My friends and I play a game where you only get to use what you find in the first few houses you go to. Saiga and an 8x baby.

The spread was massive but you BETTER BELIEVE I WAS PUTTING LEAD DOWNRANGE

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

TJChap2840 posted:

Nobody wants it. They fixed it to not do that

Willfrey posted:

........ they don't, which is why they are fixing it

edit: beaten

Honestly I read that the same way he did so I'm glad that got cleared up

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Black Griffon posted:

you can put 15x on s12k

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Somebody explain to me how I'm supposed to pick this can up

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

By being yourself man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vatek
Nov 4, 2009

QUACKING PERMABANNED! READ HERE

~SMcD

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

Land on it from the drop. Duh.