Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Random Stranger posted:

Are you a cop, Over There? You have to tell us if you’re a cop. Also, if you have incriminating e-mails regarding Trump.

No and yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Three Olives posted:

Also Clinton is NOT THE loving PRESIDENT. Who gives a poo poo about the emails anymore, she lost.
Donald Trump sways between awareness that he is the president, flashbacks to the campaign, and an alternate (albeit more believable) reality where Hillary is president. Who else do you think is stopping him from getting anything done?! Why do you think he's campaigning for 2020?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

free hubcaps posted:

from the article:

"The President’s position took Mr Tillerson by surprise, and sources say he suspected Mr Kushner was behind it all.
A source close to Mr Tillerson told The American Conservative that the Secretary of State is convinced that some of Mr Trump’s remarks were written by UAE ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba – a close friend of Mr Kushner."

lmao if true

Trump is so dumb he doesn't even realize that everything Kushner does is to get out from under the $billion+ in loans he took out and has no way to repay.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

gender illusionist posted:

PISSSSSSSS TAAAAAAPE

https://twitter.com/abwrig/status/8...genumber%3D2236

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Knight posted:

Donald Trump sways between awareness that he is the president, flashbacks to the campaign, and an alternate (albeit more believable) reality where Hillary is president.
Who else do you think is stopping him from getting anything done?! Why do you think he's campaigning for 2020?

"Trump's ability to see every single timeline simultaneously has taken a toll on his sanity, your honor."

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump is so dumb he doesn't even realize that everything Kushner does is to get out from under the $billion+ in loans he took out and has no way to repay.

He should just take a page out of his FIL's playbook and threaten to declare bankrupcy on his debtors get a bunch of hookers Ivanka to piss on him.

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:
I know that nothing will happen because consequences don't exist in the United States of America anymore, but holy lol today has been great.

edit: I hope donny has to pardon junior in the end, that would be extra lols

Captain Gordon fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jul 11, 2017

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

:chaostrump:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Random Stranger posted:

Are you a cop, Over There? You have to tell us if you're a cop. Also, if you have incriminating e-mails regarding Trump.

I think we all have incriminating emails now.

lol

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Trump praises his son for transparency but refuses to release his tax returns.

Piss tape is real

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/884867432816402434

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.

Hmbol

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Also I wonder if everyone is going to be saying "I love it" to donny jr all week.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/884033889613828096

Holy poo poo, this feels like a direct to video b-movie that you would stumble upon netflix and only make it halfway through before turning it off and rolling your eyes.

This all happened in the course of 2 days.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol our country sucks rear end.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
kushner qatar thing has teeth,

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-kushner-attempted-to-get-500-million-bailout-from-former-qatari-prime-minister/

After the FBI concluded that Russian hackers sent out fake messages from the Qatari government falsely quoting Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani in a statement supporting Iran and denouncing Mr.Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called for an end to the blockade against Qatar.

However, the president contradicted Tillerson's message with his own comments that Qatar is has "historically been a funder of terrorism at a very high level."

According to The Intercept, Tillerson believes Mr. Trump's comments, were written by UAE Ambassador Yousef Al-Otaiba and delivered to the president by Jared Kushner himself.

wonder what countries next, who doesn't pay up.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*whispers*

piss tape is real

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Go to bed at 1am Aussie time thinking it would be hilarious if some brave soul released Diaper Don's emails.

Wake up into a worlds where Diaper Don is that hero.

Brain melting in a sea of boiling lols

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009
https://twitter.com/Fred_Delicious/status/884874065844088832

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I've been gone all day, was the piss tape confirmed real? also I heard Baby bowser trump just posted his treason is that also real and lol worthy

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Lime Tonics posted:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-kushner-attempted-to-get-500-million-bailout-from-former-qatari-prime-minister/

After the FBI concluded that Russian hackers sent out fake messages from the Qatari government falsely quoting Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani in a statement supporting Iran and denouncing Mr.Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called for an end to the blockade against Qatar.

However, the president contradicted Tillerson's message with his own comments that Qatar is has "historically been a funder of terrorism at a very high level."

According to The Intercept, Tillerson believes Mr. Trump's comments, were written by UAE Ambassador Yousef Al-Otaiba and delivered to the president by Jared Kushner himself.

kushy-kush also lied meggggga hard on his SF86 security clearance form. historically thats a major major no-no but who knows anymore

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

lmao, if this turns out to be true you are officially a banana republic. Congrats

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
diaper don showing us men how to really let it all go

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Dizz posted:

I've been gone all day, was the piss tape confirmed real? also I heard Baby bowser trump just posted his treason is that also real and lol worthy

The piss tape was released almost half a day ago. We're all about the incest tape series now.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, if this turns out to be true you are officially a banana republic. Congrats

posting this until the end of time:

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/america-you-look-like-an-arab-country-right-now-214678

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...%3D2247%23pti31

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Treason:

quote:

There is no international armed conflict between the United States and Russia, nor has Congress done anything to recognize one, so “war” is out. The “enemies” question is a bit harder, because the treason statute does not specifically define the term “enemies,” and because that term is often bandied about to describe lots of groups whose interests are at least nominally adverse to the United States.

But a statute enacted not long after the treason statute–the Alien Enemy Act of 1798–is much more specific about who alien “enemies” are, referring to “all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects” of a country against which the United States has “declared war.” This is an extremely narrow definition (we haven’t declared war since 1942), and does not even cover the opposing side in un-declared wars, such as Vietnam, the conflict against al Qaeda and its affiliates, and so on. But even assuming, for the sake of argument, that the treason statute is broader than the Alien Enemy Act, and that opposing forces under more limited use-of-force authorizations are indeed “enemies” for purposes of the treason statute (there are vanishingly few examples of such prosecutions), it still requires, at a minimum, the existence of an armed conflict under both domestic and international law–something noticeably lacking with regard to the United States and Russia. Consider United States v. McWilliams, a treason prosecution from World War II. In McWilliams, the D.C. district court rejected those aspects of a treason charge that arose from conduct the defendant engaged in on behalf of Nazi Germany between 1933 and 1940 because “an essential element therein is aid and comfort to ‘enemies’ and Germany did not become a statutory enemy until December 1941.” Indeed, even at the height of the Cold War, it was not treason to commit espionage on behalf of the Soviet Union, because we weren’t actually “at war” with Russia.

It may seem strange to adopt such a narrow definition of “enemies” for purposes of the treason statute, but there are longstanding and really important reasons carefully to cabin the scope of the statute. As the Seventh Circuit explained in 1986, “[t]he reason for the restrictive definition is apparent from the historical backdrop of the treason clause. The framers of the Constitution were reluctant to facilitate such prosecutions because they were well aware of abuses, and they themselves were traitors in the eyes of England.”

There are other, less serious, statutes that Americans might violate through their collusion with foreign powers, friend or foe.
But we would do well to save “treason,” both legally and colloquially, for the rare but critically important cases in which it actually occurs.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Teikanmi posted:

lol holy poo poo

also i bet trump takes credit for Al-Baghdadi being killed just like obama took credit for bin laden

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

say what you will about twitter, it makes a fantastic platform to dunk on the president of the united states of america and his idiot children

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/884896098015473664

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Code Jockey posted:

lmao

say what you will about twitter, it makes a fantastic platform to dunk on the president of the united states of america and his idiot children

I just got a twitter account a few days ago specifically for this purpose.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
There's also this huge LOL:

https://twitter.com/TheToddWilliams/status/884807502378008576

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

lol we’d have Hillary collusion scandal instead. Both timelines filled to the brim with lols

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
All the major news networks are shredding trump, playing back all the times everyone said no, no meetings, no nothing.

I guess the fake news hates being called fake, who knew?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ambient robot posted:

I would have thought they would have decided on lawyers after the first dozen times they were advised to lawyer up

If I had a billionaire dad as pouts and worked with him and his business I'd prob have one from get go.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

George H.W. oval office posted:

lol we’d have Hillary collusion scandal instead. Both timelines filled to the brim with lols

In the Hillary timeline, right now Fox News is on day three of its coverage of Hillary getting up at the table at the G20 for a side meeting and having the deputy secretary of state sit in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Burt Sexual posted:

billionaire dad as pouts

Autocorrect or straight up typo this is great.