Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I can also vomit on my shoes, but you don't see me getting paid to do it

Ed Balls, though? class act.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
starflight II

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ex post facho posted:

shadowgate owned and scared the piss oitta me when i played it with my pops on his old mac when i was like 5

oh man you need to get the remake

that loving banshee jump scare while you're just walking around gets me every time

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol and apparently it's working good job getting cucked republitards

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

god

family

a fat orange moron

these are the things i value most in life

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Toomas is a huge fan of Bellingcat, when I met him he told me he followed me when I was doing the Brown Moses Blog, and it was like following Bruce Springsteen before he was famous, which as he's a massive Springsteen fan was basically the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. He's a cool guy.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agrajag posted:

fox. news.

yeah but like

it's not just fox news that does it

idgi :shrug:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

literally lol'd

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
quantum entanglement means that somewhere in the universe, another hooker in another bed was getting pissed on

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Evil_Greven posted:

I don't know what the gently caress any of that poo poo is.

jesus christ if it's in reference to food and has numerous double consonants it's either a loving noodle or cured meat, what's so loving hard to understand

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

lol that they darted trump and propped his big fat self up in a couch somewhere with fox on the tv to keep him from melting down entirely on twitter

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
btw that teleport story was "only" a photon so

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

dude what the gently caress does wnning g20 even mean?

hey fucko g20 aint some sporting event like fifa

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

oh yeah I almost forgot to annihilate zergermans' quote

almost, being key here :getin:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
in retrospect, Don Jr tweeting out his own collusion emails is exactly what Trump's Razor would predict

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Weeping Wound posted:

I can also vomit on my shoes, but you don't see me getting paid to do it

Ed Balls, though? class act.

shoe vomiting is a gig economy now you'll have to put some effort into it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Agrajag posted:

the win was having cheering polish nazis listen to him give a white supremacist speech.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol, what win bitchel? because there was no win. he just jerked putin off then gave a awful speech probaly written by miller or bannon that jerked off about ultranationalism. then he acted like a baby.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
hey so regarding that printer virtually undetectable marking poo poo, couldn't one just buy a used laserjet printer or whatever and print things at home with virtually no ability to get tracked?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Agrajag posted:

after winning reality, winning the g20 is nothing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Brown Moses posted:

Toomas is a huge fan of Bellingcat, when I met him he told me he followed me when I was doing the Brown Moses Blog, and it was like following Bruce Springsteen before he was famous, which as he's a massive Springsteen fan was basically the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. He's a cool guy.

:3:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Agrajag posted:

fox. news.

some moron: "if he were guilty, his lawyer would personally bring him to the sheriff's office"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the world ending like in melancholia would be p cool imo

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Chokes McGee posted:

this after an aeon flux gif earlier

strong 90s animation game today imo
Heavy Metal was '81... :smith:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol, what win bitchel? because there was no win. he just jerked putin off then gave a awful speech probaly written by miller or bannon that jerked off about ultranationalism. then he acted like a baby.

yeah, that's a win

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

of course he will, trump failson just dropped a pretty damning smoking gun and it sounds like he might be hosed and a traitor. it wouldnt surprise me if he fires mueller(a bunch of people quite and leaks turn into a flood) and then he takes stones advice and tries to arrest political enemies and obama.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

GobiasIndustries posted:

hey so regarding that printer virtually undetectable marking poo poo, couldn't one just buy a used laserjet printer or whatever and print things at home with virtually no ability to get tracked?

The Intercept hosed up really bad in every aspect of that story.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Dapper_Swindler posted:

also everyone boxed him out of the discussions that actually mattered

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

is this the worst side-effect of trump

that he has to be taken seriously

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Brown Moses posted:

Am I supposed to know who you are?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im just amazed at the trumps consistent ability to surprise everyone with how stupid "doing the stupidest possible thing" can be

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Trumps Razor = Stupidest explanation tends to be the right one?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

oh man you need to get the remake

that loving banshee jump scare while you're just walking around gets me every time
i want the uninvited remake

scarlett o'hara on 4k

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Joementum posted:

in retrospect, Don Jr tweeting out his own collusion emails is exactly what Trump's Razor would predict

that's the thing about trump's razor, no one is stupid enough to see how stupid it is except Trump and Co.

so in hindsight it makes sense but man you will never figure out what direction it's going until it's too late

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

GobiasIndustries posted:

good luck getting it to work on windows 10

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

~*~stand by for shart~*~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Agrajag posted:

at this point isn't san fran filled exclusively with tech bros?

no

but i guess zuck alone counts as like 5 billion tech bros, so actually yes, i hope we get nuked

• Locked thread