Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

D1E posted:

Am I supposed to know who you are?

i think, tho this is just an observation, that he is brown moses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

getting that sinking feeling that Facebook is comprised of 80% minions

probably going to shoot up to 90% before the summer's out

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ThndrShk2k posted:

Heavy Metal was '81... :smith:

It saw its renaissance and final home release in the 90s :colbert:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

ex post facho posted:

Trumps Razor = Stupidest explanation tends to be the right one?

correct

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

D1E posted:

Am I supposed to know who you are?

Brown Moses is Eliot Higgins who is an investigative reporter

Toomas is the former President of Estonia

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
alright gonna wake up and take a look at the news-

:trumppop:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

hey so regarding that printer virtually undetectable marking poo poo, couldn't one just buy a used laserjet printer or whatever and print things at home with virtually no ability to get tracked?

yeah or i mean you could have a new one too as long as it's never been network connected and you bought it cash. but if they search your house and find it they can still prove you printed the thing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Brown Moses posted:

Toomas is a huge fan of Bellingcat, when I met him he told me he followed me when I was doing the Brown Moses Blog, and it was like following Bruce Springsteen before he was famous, which as he's a massive Springsteen fan was basically the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. He's a cool guy.

he owns and was one of my earliest twitter follows

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Btw Brown Moses you should directly link to the Bellingcat twitter in your personal twitter profile, along with linking to the website

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mormonpartyboat posted:

i think, tho this is just an observation, that he is brown moses

:thunk:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Brown Moses is Eliot Higgins who is an investigative reporter

don't forget caro

that whole thing was strange as hell to begin with, given a strange as hell guy like caro

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Btw Brown Moses you should retweet Robert Morrow more

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

SKULL.GIF posted:

i think you mean Clement 'Puppey' Ivanov

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Weeping Wound posted:

don't forget caro

that whole thing was strange as hell to begin with, given a strange as hell guy like caro

what happened to him after he was released from Literally Bane's Prison from Batman

did he go on to become a vigilante

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winner posted:

The Intercept hosed up really bad in every aspect of that story.

Yeah it's so :psyduck:, I printed out my boarding pass for my upcoming flight just now and realized I was using a printer a friend bought for $10 cash from his former employer when they went out of business. You've gotta be super lovely to get burned over something like that.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Weeping Wound posted:

don't forget caro

being fisted by assad's goons sounds like a marginally better fate than daesh dismembering most of the rebel group he worked with

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol heroin just got so bad that the Indy Star published a story on how we need legal weed in this state like, now. Normally all the pharma companies in Indy stop anything like that from ever getting uttered

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
g20 very high quality

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol all of this began with Bannon telling a reporter: "Jared is fuuuucked"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
so I’ve been in meetings all day. today was basically don jr. going “hold my beer” to j-kush over failson status?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

Yeah it's so :psyduck:, I printed out my boarding pass for my upcoming flight just now and realized I was using a printer a friend bought for $10 cash from his former employer when they went out of business. You've gotta be super lovely to get burned over something like that.

or malicious

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

what happened to him after he was released from Literally Bane's Prison from Batman

did he go on to become a vigilante

I'm pretty sure he's a vegetable at this point :shrug:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

alnilam posted:

yeah or i mean you could have a new one too as long as it's never been network connected and you bought it cash. but if they search your house and find it they can still prove you printed the thing

Yeah but Reality Winner printed her poo poo from work, right? Like, at the actual FBI, where they could track her down in a couple seconds?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
I can't believe Infrastructure Wednesday is tomorrow

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

lol heroin just got so bad that the Indy Star published a story on how we need legal weed in this state like, now. Normally all the pharma companies in Indy stop anything like that from ever getting uttered
surely it has absolutely nothing to do with russia now being the chief exporter of opiyums and opiyumm derivatives undercutting the gently caress out of big pharma now :yum:

I am loving this russian mob/inbred right-winger mutual suicide even more every minute

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

surely it has absolutely nothing to do with russia now being the chief exporter of opiyums and opiyumm derivatives undercutting the gently caress out of big pharma now :yum:

I wonder if Russia is deliberately flooding the market with fentanyl :thunk:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ MUELLER TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I don't believe for one second that they weren't already all over that meeting.

They're just playing it cool now that everyone's asking about it.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

rear end cobra posted:

I can't believe Infrastructure Wednesday is tomorrow

I can't believe it's only tuesday

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

g20 very high quality

G-13 is the highest quality :hai:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

lol I appreciate Russia for helping my own ideologies get pushed now through their insane and murderous behavior

oh god I'm a Republican

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Does Mueller draw a salary for this gig or what?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/884839466262822913

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

D1E posted:

hes doing it for the "lulz" i hear

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I wonder if there is a caste system among Minions, and I wonder how it would work. Are one eye ones the brahim? the tall? the short?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i hope this is what makes trump do his best to go full dictator

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ellievhall/status/884863760468287488

Well, ONE winner from this whole debacle is the dilettante son of a Russian billionaire who just wanted to be a famous pop star.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

D1E posted:

he's worth hundreds of millions, if anything he's the one paying them out

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lunch turned into swimming turned into an early dinner and drinks

what further news of donny jr incriminating himself? is there a @potus tweet yet? how thoroughly owned is the nyt? what does drudge and infowars say about completely irrelevant things?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Chokes McGee posted:

It saw its renaissance and final home release in the 90s :colbert:

Fair 'nuff

• Locked thread