Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Rudy Giuliani Big Wet rear end Supreme Court Justice

is paul rudd coming back as andy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Joementum posted:

wait, did Donald Trump Jr tweet out photos of emails he sent agreeing to collide with a Russian during the election? :psyduck:

Yes

Reports started breaking that he went to a meeting to get Clinton oppo from the Russian government (who knowingly was aiding trump) so he released his emails showing yep that's precisely what he did. The lawyer lady wanting the magnitsky act to be repealed in exchange for the oppo is where he got the adoption thing because Russia banned adoptions of Russian kids by us parents in direct retaliation for the mag act.

Magnitsky act is a bunch of insanely narrowly targeted entity sanctions against Putin cronies suspected of being involved with Magnitsky's murder after he found out how deeply corrupt the Russian government was. It isn't like there's some outside unrelated blanket reason someone would want it repealed other than lifting the sanctions on Putinland.

Like Junior might have walked at that point because he was like "magnets what adoptions gently caress that I'm out" and maybe wanted to clear his name by saying he got played but instead it thoroughly implicates him. They think maybe by sinking junior they can right the ship Jonah style but that poo poo ain't happening since they still have kush flynn secessions drawing investigatory fire and they haven't figured out a way to cut them out to protect Trump.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Zas posted:

im sure krauthammer and the rest of the national review never trump co will flirt w/being tough on junior for a few minutes before falling back in line

krauthammer is a huge hawk and since trump is a huge babby coward about starting a hellwar he doesn't feel any loyalty to trump

the moment trump starts a war with best korea or iran he'll be back on message

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why did junior post the emails lol

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
https://twitter.com/circus_cannon/status/884605716903976960

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Given what we now know, this was in all likelihood a serious post.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

The power

To kill a cop

at some number of paces

WITH MIND BULLETS

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

stunning likeness

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/LydiaBurrell/status/884919401279094784

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

my god, its so lifelike

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

how do I change your av w/o ruining the cool URL in your av

I was thinking this

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Dolash posted:

I mean, it sort of will in that the mask will start to fall away and people will stop pretending there's ever anything going on other than raw power politics. Trump's clan have absolute power within the system and are therefore immune, a party holding every branch is unstoppable as long as they're united and at this point the Republicans seem in so deep they have to keep supporting Trump because if they ever lose power again the investigation could destroy them all.

Let the pardons hit the floor and fire everyone left in government who could investigate or challenge the Administration and have Congress declare that it is well within the President's power to do so now let's get back to tax breaks for the wealthy and maybe people will start to figure out what we're dealing with here.

Edit: If Nixon were around and President today he would actually be Dictator-For-Life the way he is in like every 70s-80s alt fiction.

Let the pardons hit the floor

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
run little piggies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP3UcKvCGQ&t=144s

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHSmNb9XEI&t=88s

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Shear Modulus posted:

"I'm not dumb, I went to those meetings on purpose!"

probably.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shear Modulus posted:

Someone told his dad about pardons

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

Someone told his dad about pardons

but what if his dad forgot about pardons not even five minutes later?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ages posted:

gently caress, the dems are isildur in this metaphor, right?

Dems are the steward of gondor

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I wonder, does Trump actually recognize that there is a downside to pardoning his son? The fact that he didn't do it immediately makes me wonder if he does.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

weirder things have happened in twin peaks

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHSmNb9XEI&t=138s

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Weeping Wound posted:

I was thinking this

I approve of this change

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lastgirl posted:

Rudy Giuliani Big Wet rear end Supreme Court Justice
If only he could make big wet rear end greater than it already is.

He has nowhere but down to go.
Big Wet rear end Is Already Great

BWAIAG

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wonder, does Trump actually recognize that there is a downside to pardoning his son? The fact that he didn't do it immediately makes me wonder if he does.

the infighting is a little too thick for any one of them to remind Trump that he can pardon

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Samurai Sanders posted:

he doesn't really need to, since don jr probably didn't break the law

he needs to be more worried about the guy who fired the investigator looking into all this since that's obstruction of justice, oh wait, that's himself

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Weeping Wound posted:

I was thinking this

....Eye..eyebrows...

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

I approve of this change

good thinking! thank you! I'll let the first mod that posts know

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Al-Saqr posted:

Also I dont get why democrats think that stuff like treason and using outside government support to gain control of the country and maintain your grip of it has ever been a source of shame for right wing fascists they do it all the time around the world esp. in the middle east where they outright commit treason on multiple issues and they dont give a poo poo and rub it in your face. Like you guys dont get it, THEY DONT CARE IF THEY COMMIT TREASON. THEY DONT. THEY HAVE ALL THREE BRANCHES, THEY WILL KEEP CHUGGING AND loving YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO SLOBBER PUTINS DICK WITH A SMILE TO GET THE CONTROL THEY WANT.

SO WHATCU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH? NOTHING! THEYRE GONNA KILL 24 MILLION AMERICANS KNOWING FULL WELL YOU CANT AND WONT DO JACK poo poo.

This poo poo is like pure fentanylpppp ahhhhhhhhhhhh......

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
my beautiful refractory basin child

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Business Gorillas posted:

Dems are the steward of gondor

I figured that they were more like the Eagles

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ages posted:

but what if his dad forgot about pardons not even five minutes later?

comedy

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/884863651240345600

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

how would there be any downsides. ryan and mcconnell are never going to impeach him

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Al-Saqr posted:

Also I dont get why democrats think that stuff like treason and using outside government support to gain control of the country and maintain your grip of it has ever been a source of shame for right wing fascists they do it all the time around the world esp. in the middle east where they outright commit treason on multiple issues and they dont give a poo poo and rub it in your face. Like you guys dont get it, THEY DONT CARE IF THEY COMMIT TREASON. THEY DONT. THEY HAVE ALL THREE BRANCHES, THEY WILL KEEP CHUGGING AND loving YOU ALL NO MATTER WHAT EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO SLOBBER PUTINS DICK WITH A SMILE TO GET THE CONTROL THEY WANT.

SO WHATCU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH? NOTHING! THEYRE GONNA KILL 24 MILLION AMERICANS KNOWING FULL WELL YOU CANT AND WONT DO JACK poo poo.

If given a choice between a fascist and a leftist, liberals always choose the former

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/884915721779777536

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow

A Handed Missus posted:

your next supreme court justices :3:

im sorry

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/884922026284138496

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

fits my needs posted:

why wouldn't he wear it

From several pages ago: Boosted was one of the original IKs of this place, alongside me, logik, and a few other posters* (most of whom didn't last that long, like Nonsense). He was by far the loudest and most obnoxious trumpist (despite Baloogan's best efforts), but was also a complete pissbaby coward. He owned several MAGA hats, but wouldn't wear them outside, with his first excuse being he didn't want his elderly neighbors to see he was a trump supporter and think less of him for it, and subsequent excuses getting even lamer from there.

*Shengi I don't remember if you were an IK back at the beginning or not.

• Locked thread