Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
eww eww DWS is on CNN :cry:

now its making it hard for me to be smug about buttis e-mail because she fwiggin sucks cos of butter e-mails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
my wonderful baby boy with his back permanently and perfectly arched in ecstasy

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Samurai Sanders posted:

I wonder, does Trump actually recognize that there is a downside to pardoning his son? The fact that he didn't do it immediately makes me wonder if he does.

Has trump pardoned anyone since coming into office?

zakkro
May 29, 2015

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/884854358705360896

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

hold everything this is the scandal folks

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I don't understand 2017

https://twitter.com/amazon/status/884732878306902016

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Captain_Maclaine posted:

From several pages ago: Boosted was one of the original IKs of this place, alongside me, logik, and a few other posters* (most of whom didn't last that long, like Nonsense). He was by far the loudest and most obnoxious trumpist (despite Baloogan's best efforts), but was also a complete pissbaby coward. He owned several MAGA hats, but wouldn't wear them outside, with his first excuse being he didn't want his elderly neighbors to see he was a trump supporter and think less of him for it, and subsequent excuses getting even lamer from there.

*Shengi I don't remember if you were an IK back at the beginning or not.
I have seen one MAGA hat in the wild.

Although to be fair I don't get out much, for I am a goon.

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Krauthammer makes a good point that Don Jr. should have contacted the FBI.

Anybody and everybody that tries, in any way, to legitimize foreign interference in U.S. elections needs to be stomped on hard by prosecutors.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the dems are sean bean in that they lust for the evil dude's evil power and then die (lose every election)

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 00:53 on Jul 12, 2017

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

despite being made entirely of medals this figure still has less stolen valor than the actual piece of poo poo sheriff

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

:thunk: what credentials does Pixelated Boat have? This seems like fake news, Joementum....

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

finally a scandal trump can't escape

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Ages posted:

finally a scandal trump can't escape

some high quality mattering here

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Shear Modulus posted:

why did junior post the emails lol

He's a gigantic loving idiot, like all Trumps.

"Uh oh, just farted in front of company, better do something to distract from that!"
*noisily shits self while simultaneously vomiting in own lap*
"Brilliant."

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Buddy, it's like the internet became real.

I don't recommend.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Brother Friendship posted:

despite being made entirely of medals this figure still has less stolen valor than the actual piece of poo poo sheriff

stolen? please

its pirated valor

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
please seed ur valor after u download

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
i hear the phrase 'why wont someone call sean hannity' in my head everyday

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

i can't wait for trump to poo poo on clay aiken on twitter soon

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

stolen? please

its pirated valor

sequestered valor, as it's been given and then displayed as valors from others :pirate:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I used to go to gun shows every so often because I target shoot as a hobby and they're fun, but since the election the proportion of redhats/klansmen/neonazis is just too drat high to tolerate, if the one I went to several months ago is any indication

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Now we know what he'll tweet about

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

A Handed Missus posted:

your next supreme court justices :3:

Christie, really? I'm gonna have to see how that goes down; a lot of people in the GOP hate him.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.amazon.com/adult-diaper-crutch-phone-iPhone6/dp/B01C1VM5SA

these deals are out of control

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

radical meme posted:

Christie, really? I'm gonna have to see how that goes down; a lot of people in the GOP hate him.

Yes, really. It's confirmed.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ah, so this is why the nukes will be launched

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

lol if u used kaspersky in the first place

people would ask about it when i worked for a cybersecurity company and i would say its alright but its made by russians, few people actually cared

Robert Plant posted:

Please don't tell me they're gonna start trotting Gorka out there more, I can't take that piece of poo poo. She-Huck is loving pleasant compared to him

GOORRRRKKKKKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! *peels out in mustang*

"sorry. i tried to delete it sorry"

prefect posted:

I think it's how New Jersey Italians pronounce "capicola".

i dont know what that is either, guess that means im a filthy prole

i mean, ive heard the name but ive never eaten it or know what it tastes like is it like pastrami?

honestly think it has a lot to do with DARE and similar drug education

they lump all drugs in the same category of bad, saying that ecstasy puts holes in ur brain and weed will make u crazy, try one of them at a party and realize they are lying about it so they must be lying about all the other drugs then they try heroin, get super tolerant to it and end up taking enough to kill them

Jazerus posted:

cocaine/meth/spice

alcohol is a big one too, but may be considered poisoning rather than overdose

Montasque posted:

The right is already saying that the Ukrainians were working with the Clinton campaign.

My mind says Trump is hosed, but my gut says NOTHING MATTERS.

"your just making baseless accusations without any proof about this russian deal"

*nyt publishes email proof*

"uhh uhh well the democrats worked with ukraine! yeah! thats the ticket!"

if they handcuff him on the hannity show it would be p good tv

Montasque posted:

Rush: This is all they got! This is it! A Russian Honey pot!

E:

Rush: It's obvious they got nothing! They are going bananas because after a year they got nothing! They think this is the story that will take down Trump, they think this is the story that will cause the American people to rise up against Trump. This is all they got. Problem is they have been doing this for the last six months! They got nothing, and nothing will come of this.

all i can see here is "we're not owned! we're not owned!"

lol they're scrambling so hard "lets focus on this health care bill that is polling around 15% approval"

Montasque posted:

Rush is completely blown away by this. He is just sputtering.

Congrats Jr, you broke Rush's brain in half.

E: He just sputtered into a hard commercial break. Dude needs at least 15 minutes to get his bullshit straight.

oh come on at least credit kc green u loving vultures

"i had no idea that iphone spoke many languages"

Intel&Sebastian posted:

CHUDiverse: HILLARY DID IT TOO, NOT JUST THE ENTIRE TRUMP ADMIN

Me: Welp, guess we'll have to just shoot them all out of a giant cannon into the sun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the truly bipartisan solution is just to lock em both up

MadJackal posted:

https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/884867399379562496

Mmmmmmmmmm, it's like slipping into a warm bath.

the ending of the trump administration being the same as the ending to reservoir dogs looking more and more likely

the only question is who mr pink would be...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I haven't seen a single MAGA hat in person in two years. I live in Wisconsin and regularly go out boating/sailing where you run into a lot of older white conservatives.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Captain_Maclaine posted:

From several pages ago: Boosted was one of the original IKs of this place, alongside me, logik, and a few other posters* (most of whom didn't last that long, like Nonsense). He was by far the loudest and most obnoxious trumpist (despite Baloogan's best efforts), but was also a complete pissbaby coward. He owned several MAGA hats, but wouldn't wear them outside, with his first excuse being he didn't want his elderly neighbors to see he was a trump supporter and think less of him for it, and subsequent excuses getting even lamer from there.

*Shengi I don't remember if you were an IK back at the beginning or not.

That's the lamest poo poo I've heard in CSPAM

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Chris Christie suicide bombed Micro Rubio and we should be forever thankful for that

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

mdemone posted:

Kick it!

*nasty guitar riff*

The Players

Leonard Blavatnik is a Ukraine-born American businessman. He made his fortune through diversified investments in myriad companies through his conglomerate company, Access Industries. In 2015, he was named Britain's richest man with an estimated net worth of 17.1 billion pounds as of April 2015. He and a friend from university, Viktor Vekselberg, joined with Mikhail Fridman's Alfa Group to form the AAR venture, which in 2011 was responsible for stopping the BP merger with Rosneft Oil, the Russian state-owned petrocorp (1). In March 2013, at Deutsche Bank in Frankfurt, there was a transfer of nearly $28 billion in U.S. currency from an account controlled by Rosneft, to one controlled by four Russian billionaires: Blavatnik, Vekselberg, Mikhail Fridman, and German Khan (2). Rosneft Chief Executive Igor Sechin, often described as Russia's second-most-powerful man, was the central figure behind the deal.

In addition to funding Trump's inauguration party, Blavatnik has long funded Mitch McConnell's super-PAC, the Senate Leadership Fund; see FEC filings showing donations of $1M in December 2015, $500k in April 2016, and $1M on October 25 2016; note that AI Altep is a shell company of Access Industries (3). Also notice that Stephen Schwarzman of Blackstone shows up for more than $2M on the October 25 filing, having also given $370k just one week prior. In October 2016, the dark-money super-PAC One Nation donates $11M to the Senate Leadership Fund, with which they share an office.

Following his election, Trump appointed as Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao -- who is Mitch McConnell's wife and donated $42k to campaigns of Senators who would later vote on her confirmation, including her husband. During the Obama-Trump transition, McConnell had raised doubts about the CIA's report that Russian hacking affected the election, and made clear that "he would consider any effort by the Obama White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics" (4). In mid-2016, McConnell's brother-in-law and billionaire investor Jim Breyer (husband of Chao's sister Angela, who became Independent Non-Executive Director of the Bank of China in November 2016) joined the board of Schwarzman's Blackstone Group. Almost a year later, following a $110B+ arms deal brokered with Saudi Arabia by Jared Kushner, the Saudis subsequently announced a $20B+ investment into Blackstone Group for U.S. infrastructure. Blackstone, especially the real estate arm led by Jonathan Gray, has long been involved with Kushner's enterprises.

Trump's Secretary of Commerce is Wilbur Ross. He is the former vice-chair of the Bank of Cyprus, of which Vekselberg is the major shareholder, and oversaw the sale of several subsidiaries to a Russian businessman named Artis Avetisyan, who heads the business branch of the Agency for Strategic Initiatives, a Putin-led collaboration between business and government. Ross, Schwarzman, Blavatnik, and McConnell/Chao would put together an $1T infrastructure plan that would depend on foreign money, as Chao explained to Sean Hannity on Fox News on March 1 2017.

A handwritten ledger surfaced in Ukraine in 2016 with dollar amounts and dates next to the name of Paul Manafort, who was then Donald Trump's campaign chairman. Ukrainian investigators called it evidence of off-the-books payments from a pro-Russian political party. Financial records confirmed that at least $1.2 million in payments listed in the ledger next to Manafort's name were actually received by his consulting firm in the United States in 2007 and 2009 (5). Manafort's political ties to former Ukrainian PM Viktor Yanukovich have been well documented. Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, met with the Russian Presidential Administration's legal department in Prague in August 2016, to discuss a cleanup operation involving the Manafort/Yanukovich connection.

The Timeline

Two weeks after Trump clinches the Republican nomination for the presidency, on June 9 2016, Trump Junior meets in Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer who had promised to reveal information detrimental to Hillary Clinton's campaign, according to emails between Trump Junior and an intermediary named Robert Goldstone, in which Junior is made explicitly aware that it would be a sign of the Russian government's support for Trump. Junior says he "loves" the idea (read the entire email chain here). Manafort and Kushner are also present at the meeting, which was arranged by Aras Agalarov, a Moscow billionaire with real-estate ties to Trump who served as a liaison between Trump and Putin during the Miss Universe pageant held in Moscow in 2013 (see photo). The Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, currently represents several state-owned corporations and has sought to discredit dissidents of the Putin regime, most notably Sergei Magnitsky, who died mysteriously in Russian prison in 2009 after exposing a massive corruption scheme executed by the Russian government. Veselnitskaya obtained an American visa in order to appear in federal court on behalf of Denis Katsyv, the owner of Prevezon Holdings, an investment company based in Cyprus that laundered money from the fraud uncovered by Magnitsky, according to the U.S. Department of Justice.

The same day as the Veselnitskaya meeting, in the same building, Trump holds a meeting with major GOP donors to discuss fundraising for the general election. Manafort is also present at this meeting, after which Trump promises to give a speech about Hillary Clinton that he says will disqualify her from the presidency; this speech, eventually given on June 22 2016, mentions a "blackmail file" that "our enemies…probably now have" on Clinton. The day of the anti-Hillary speech, "a computer server owned by [Fridman's] Alfa Bank repeatedly looked up the contact information for a computer server being used by the Trump Organization -- far more than other companies did, representing 80% of all lookups to the Trump server", according to CNN and the NYTimes. Two days after the Veselnitskaya meeting, Julian Assange promises to release the hacked Hillary emails. Veselnitskaya had been known to the FBI as a Russian operative, and it would later come to light that the FBI investigation into Trump/Russia had begun around this time.

On June 14 2016, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy and Speaker Paul Ryan have separate meetings with Ukrainian Prime Minister Vladimir Groysman, in which Groysman talks about Russia's financial support of populist politicians and their efforts to undermine democratic governments in Eastern Europe. The next day, McCarthy joked to Ryan and other GOP leaders that he thinks "Putin pays Trump", after which Ryan laughs and tells the group not to leak the conversation (read the transcript here).

In July 2016, the Trump campaign strips out language proposed for the RNC platform which had involved arming Ukraine in response to Russian aggression, after the campaign's national security advisor J.D. Gordon meets with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at the convention.

In August 2016, CIA Director John Brennan informs Congressional leadership (the Gang of Eight, as well as Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan) that Russia is intervening in the American election on behalf of Trump. On August 4 2016, Brennan confronts the head of Russia's FSB about the matter. An NSA report would later write that "Russian General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate actors … executed cyber espionage operations against a named U.S. company in August 2016, evidently to obtain information on elections-related software and hardware solutions. … The actors likely used data obtained from that operation to … launch a voter registration-themed spear-phishing campaign targeting U.S. local government organizations." The Obama administration used the "red phone" back-channel to warn Moscow that American intelligence had become aware of a major cyber-attack on the electoral system by Russian actors, targeting at least 39 states and attempting to delete or alter voter data (6).

According to the famous "Steele Dossier" that comes to light in December 2016, one of Steele's inside sources describes the July 2016 meeting between Igor Sechin and Carter Page, Trump policy adviser from his campaign and foreign policy team. (In October, Russian experts would conclude that the inside source was probably a former KGB general, Oleg Erovinkin. In late December 2016, Erovinkin is found dead in his car.) According to the dossier, Sechin offers to broker a 19% sale of Rosneft to Trump's associates in return for the lifting of economic sanctions on Russia (image). Page has an audio recording of Trump promising to fulfill his end of the bargain. During the months of the general election, Trump's campaign has at least 18 undisclosed meetings/contacts with Russian officials. The Steele dossier also notes that Russian kompromat on Trump would include real-estate bribes and sex parties, and that more could be confirmed about Trump's Russian escapades by Aras Agalarov. According to Steele's sources, Michael Cohen, Trump's lawyer, met with the Russian Presidential Administration's legal department in Prague during the time period August 19-22 2016, to discuss a cleanup operation involving the Manafort/Yanukovich connection. This liaison may have been under the cover of the Russian parastatal organization Rossotrudnichestvo, and arranged by leading Duma figure Konstantin Kosachev. ***Read the entire Steele dossier here.***

On Election Day 2016, Stephen Schwarzman's housekeeper is pushed under a subway train (image, bottom).

Just two days after the election, Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov remarks that Moscow had been in contact with the Trump campaign. Following Trump's victory, the transition team quickly begins moving to develop sanction relief for Russia, causing alarmed State Dept. officials to urge legislation codifying the sanctions against Russia. In early December, Kushner has a meeting with the Russian ambassador/spymaster Sergey Kislyak at Trump Tower, in which the men discuss the possibility of a secret back-channel for communications between the Trump team and the Kremlin. .

In January 2017, 19.5% of Rosneft Oil is sold to a shell-of-shell-of-shell holding owned by (at the end of the chain) the trust company Intertrust [see the middle of image for holdings flowchart from Reuters, and tracing through shells from QHG to Intertrust]. Intertrust's major shareholder is Blackstone Group and therefore Stephen Schwarzman, who had been named chairman of the strategic and policy forum by Trump in December (he was offered a full-time role in the administration, but declined). Schwarzman now controls around 19% of Rosneft, as promised by Sechin, and has been seen with Trump at Mar-a-lago and many public events (image, bottom]). He remains a constant advisor to Trump.

On January 10 2017, Susan Rice, (Obama's NSA), consults Michael Flynn about a plan to retake Raqqa from ISIS with the help of Syrian Kurdish forces. (The plan would have been executed under Trump, so Obama's team wanted Flynn's approval.) Flynn's decision is to forestall the attack, an answer that happens to conform to the wishes of the Turkish government, which was benefiting from his lobbying work for which Flynn was paid at least $500,000. While Trump would eventually approve the military plan, Flynn's decision 10 days before Trump took office delays the operation by several months (7). Flynn informs the Trump transition team that he is under investigation by the FBI for having been a foreign agent.

On January 27 2017, Donald Trump invites FBI Director James Comey to the White House for a private dinner, in which he asks for Comey's loyalty and assurances that there is no Russia investigation. The memos written by Comey regarding this and other conversations with Trump substantially corroborate his testimony before Congress. In February, Flynn steps down as Director of the NSA. Around the same time, Trump asks Pence and Sessions to leave the Oval Office before pressuring Comey again to drop the Flynn investigation; Comey writes a detailed memo about this conversation. In March, Trump asked the director of national intelligence and the director of the National Security Agency to make statements confirming that the investigation had cleared him.

In late March, Flynn requests immunity from the Senate Intelligence Committee and the FBI in return for his testimony; his lawyer claims he has "a story to tell". This request is immediately denied.

On April 27 2017, the "Mayflower Meeting" is held, shortly before Trump's first foreign policy speech, having been organized by his campaign chair Paul Manafort and Kremlin-think-tank coordinator Jacob Heilbrunn. In the room are Jeff Sessions (photo), Jared Kushner, and Manafort, along with ambassadors from Russia, Singapore, and the Philippines, and unidentified representatives from Rosneft.

On May 9 2017, James Comey is fired as FBI Director, the week after he visited the "rocket docket" in federal court for the Eastern District of Virginia, and just days after he requested more resources for the Trump/Russia investigation. On May 10 2017, Trump meets with Russian FM Sergey Lavrov and Russian ambassador/spymaster Sergey Kislyak, in the Oval Office, without American press allowed but in the presence of Russian state media. At this meeting, Trump divulges code-word classified information from an Israeli intelligence source regarding the ISIS laptop-bomb plot; this source is said to be the most important double agent now working in ISIS, according to the Israeli Directorate of Military Intelligence (Aman). Trump also refers to Comey as a "nut job", and claims to the Russians that the investigation will be over now that Comey is gone. The same day of the Oval Office meeting with Russian diplomats, a federal grand jury in EDVA hands down multiple subpoenas for business/lobbying associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, regarding his foreign contacts in Turkey (Ekim Alptekin) and Russia (David Zaikin).

On May 11 2017, the Strategic Campaign Group's office is raided in Annapolis by the FBI and U.S. Marshals following the warrants handed down by EDVA from two separate grand juries, corresponding to ~25 indictments regarding money-laundering and many other charges. Less than a week later, former FBI Director Robert Mueller is appointed by the Deputy Attorney General to oversee the Russia investigation. In testimony before the House Intelligence Committee on May 23 2017, former CIA Director John Brennan verified that in August 2016 he had informed the Gang of Eight and others (including Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan) that Russia was intervening in the election on Trump's behalf. In late May, Jared Kushner is revealed to be among the targets of the FBI's Russia probe.

On June 2 2017, Mueller assumes control over the federal grand jury criminal investigations of Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn. James Comey testifies before the Senate Intel Committee on June 8 2017. The following week, Mueller's team confirms that they are investigating the president in part for obstruction of justice with respect to Comey and the Russia probe; as a result, Senate Intel agrees to avoid pursuing that aspect. In late June 2017, Russia recalls Sergey Kislyak to Moscow.

At the G20 Summit in Hamburg, on July 9 2017, Trump speaks with Vladimir Putin at a meeting in which only SecState Rex Tillerson and translators were allowed. The meeting lasts for well over two hours. Putin and Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov said Trump accepted their election-hacking denials and claimed Trump had told Putin that some in the U.S. had “exaggerated” Russia’s efforts. After the summit concludes, Trump expresses a desire to "move forward" from the Russia issue (8).

References:
1. "BP, Russian billionaires, and the Kremlin: a Power Triangle that never was", Shamil Yenikeyeff, Oxford Energy Comment, November 23, 2011
2. "The Four Horsemen of Russia's Economic Apocalypse", Nathan Vardi, Forbes, February 9, 2015
3. SEC statement identifying Al Altep Holdings as a shell of Access Industries
4. "Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House", Entous et al., Washington Post, December 9 2016
5. AP Exclusive: Manafort firm received Ukraine ledger payout
6. "Russian Breach of 39 States Threatens Future U.S. Elections", Riley and Robertson, Bloomberg Politics, June 13 2017
7. "Flynn Delayed Anti-ISIS Plan That Turkey Opposed", Courtney Kube, NBC News, May 18 2017
8. G20 summit, live coverage from The Guardian

Hahahahahah

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Jabronie posted:

i hear the phrase 'why wont someone call sean hannity' in my head everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNgM7tOJcsU

So loving funny. He really is a Masterdebater.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

Yes, really. It's confirmed.

what, really

my sides, help

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

SO WHATCU GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH? NOTHING! THEYRE GONNA KILL 24 MILLION AMERICANS KNOWING FULL WELL YOU CANT AND WONT DO JACK poo poo.

God you are so a glass half empty guy, always. Don't you ever have a happy thought; you'd make a horrible lost boy, you'd never be able to fly.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
i saw at least 6 MAGA hats the one time i flew into Atlanta. They were all on children

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/884924208228302849

TRUMP! wait...

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

lmao

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

I haven't seen a single MAGA hat in person in two years. I live in Wisconsin and regularly go out boating/sailing where you run into a lot of older white conservatives.

I saw only one, on a 75ish year old fat man in a liquor store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Internet Webguy posted:

honestly think it has a lot to do with DARE and similar drug education

they lump all drugs in the same category of bad, saying that ecstasy puts holes in ur brain and weed will make u crazy, try one of them at a party and realize they are lying about it so they must be lying about all the other drugs then they try heroin, get super tolerant to it and end up taking enough to kill them

opiate tolerance isn't what kills addicts, it's getting habitually impure street stuff then suddenly getting something stronger than they think it is (usually fentanyl, lately) and they end up massively overdosing

• Locked thread