Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

On a scale of last years ELE and the july blog, how doom is SC right now in this point and time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

Lladre posted:

Was AdmiralBekHar taken already???

it inspires fear and respect, especially in the goony lions den

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

LOL

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

Where the hell does Jek Porkins fit into into you scenario?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Make it happen. It needs to happen.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Blue cheese and pineapple.

Fin.

http://www.foodnavigator-usa.com/R-D/The-science-behind-food-pairing-Why-do-pineapple-and-blue-cheese-taste-so-great-together

quote:

The science behind food pairing: Why do pineapple and blue cheese taste so great together?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

TheAgent posted:

Chris handwaved himself deep into my anus. "It hurts," I cried out, gripping the edge of the riveted metal desk. "I don't know if I can take this."

Chris licked the corner of his mouth. "You can. It's a stretch goal, after all."

I glanced backwards as his gloved hands explored my craggy mass even further,

:stare:

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

This Friday is July 14, otherwise known as deskeletonization day.

Stimpire is real.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

MilesK posted:

Chris is just a master of the "yes, and..." technique. It's not CIG's fault if you didn't understand 104TC was really an improv comedy show.

I bet that's what the IMDb wil eventually be changed to, then everybody can get a good laugh about it and Chris can be that silly old joker again and all the backers always knew he was just joking around. :3:

You just don't get comedy development.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Agreed. The xXXx is symbolic of internet power. Like xXGoku420Xx. You don't loving mess with xXGoku420Xx.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Cao Ni Ma posted:

On a scale of last years ELE and the july blog, how doom is SC right now in this point and time

On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being no ELE and 10 being Called It ELE in My July Blog, I give that a very strong :five:.

A Neurotic Corncob
Nov 12, 2016

A light wind swept over the corn, and all nature laughed in the sunshine.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/6mqe8z/considering_backing_out/

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
:allears:

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot

goddamn you did, you think this friday is the last paycheck?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

poo poo or get off the pot dude, you're as bad as croberts

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

It saddens me that the three (3) community managers cannot quell the current fears of the populace.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

it only took a couple of years playing a broken unfun tech demo for them to realize how hosed this project is

radd
Jun 16, 2001

Super Spacefortress
I called it that Derek would call it.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

TheAgent posted:

Chris handwaved himself deep into my anus. "It hurts," I cried out, gripping the edge of the riveted metal desk. "I don't know if I can take this."

Chris licked the corner of his mouth. "You can. It's a stretch goal, after all."

http://i.imgur.com/32vHITu.gifv

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
It must suck to work for a telephone manufacturer, because every time you assemble a new phone Derek has already called it.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Phew, that was a risky click given the context

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Star Citizen is bad, but pineapples on a pizza are worse

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Wuxi posted:

Star Citizen is bad, but pineapples on a pizza are worse
:agreed:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

I hear the race horse wasn't winning any races anyway.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Poor Lethality, it must be hard to start to wake up and smell such lovely roses

trucutru fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jul 12, 2017

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

trucutru posted:

He's still got black desert online and like 4 other vaporware mmo's he's excited about

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

Kromlech posted:

He's still got black desert online and like 4 other vaporware mmo's he's excited about

Isn't BDO out? I saw it on the steam summer sale for less than :10bux: but didn't care enough to look into it beyond that.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Meanwhile, in a shittier space game that failed:

Stolen from facebook, havent touched ED in a while but was amazed at the looks of the two above.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

trucutru posted:

Someone should link to lethality that old quote from crobberts about how <10% of your post-release player base is made up of pre-release backers so they can easily sell 100M boxed copies of SQ42/SC. At $60 per box, that's $6B worth of incentive.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

weird seeing that warlock from game of thrones in a spaceship

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Krycek posted:

Someone should link to lethality that old quote from crobberts about how <10% of your post-release player base is made up of pre-release backers so they can easily sell 100M boxed copies of SQ42/SC. At $60 per box, that's $6B worth of incentive.

there isn't 100M Germans

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

It literally never matters

I know you aren't serious. Just wanted to show how hollow CIGs demos are.

'Wheres the progress' then 5 paragraphs about ships. Backers are the #2 problem behind Chris.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

Krycek posted:

Also remember that without a publisher Robert's has 4x the amount of money compared to other evil projects. So given your figures, he would have $24 billion of funds for further development.

Warhawk109
Mar 13, 2017
I can't wait to see logicsol's mental breakdown when 3.0 is finally released.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

starkebn posted:

there isn't 100M Germans

They'll make an xbone port and tap that sweet, sweet console market. All they'd have to do is layer in "console things," change WASD to ABXY and PRESTO! Millions and millions of new citizens.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

the console port makes your xbone explode like a samsung phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here

TheAgent posted:

Holy poo poo man NSFW leaks like that please!