Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Joementum posted:

check out Fox News, Brietbart, Alex Jones, and /r/The_Donald

the republicans are scared shitless that if they ditch Trump they'll be hung out to dry and primaries by a MAGA chud

they will be

they created this beast and they, or all of us, will die by this beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Joementum posted:

check out Fox News, Brietbart, Alex Jones, and /r/The_Donald

the republicans are scared shitless that if they ditch Trump they'll be hung out to dry and primaries by a MAGA chud
I figured they'd consider themselves hosed no matter what and just want to pass something, anything, in their time in control of congress. If they disown Trump and Pence becomes president, couldn't that happen?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

whoa treason is one thing but lets not go breaking kayfabe here

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

drat it Dylan at least listen to the clip

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

meanwhile, in kekistan

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/884863397745098752

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Agrajag posted:

didnt his predecessor go to jail for corruption also? the hell israel?

israel: the illinois of the middle east

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

fight me with swords you stupid mother fucker!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

D1E posted:

So - forgive me for not being a typical druggie goon - how the gently caress do people get high off this crazy drug?

for serious, stolen pills that are actually properly made and predosed seems like the only way to do it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Krauthammer is a snapping turtle to McConnell's regular ol' turtle.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

D1E posted:

So - forgive me for not being a typical druggie goon - how the gently caress do people get high off this crazy drug?

you take some of it into your body by some means

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Samurai Sanders posted:

I clearly don't understand the GOP congress's calculation for when to abandon Trump since it seems to me that long before yesterday his constant distractions meant that they could never get anything done, and after yesterday and today's events what the gently caress even.

They aren't going to abandon Trump because

1) Trump is going to take a massive poo poo on the first person to leave and possibly throw their next election when the chuds revolt against them // the Democratic challenger snatches their seat
1a) To actually accomplish anything on Trump you'd need 3 people to all turn on the Republicans at once and join the Democrats. Good luck finding three Senators willing to do that all at once especially given what it would mean for their electoral future, or like 40 Representatives.
2) They're so deeply corrupt and their poo poo is tied up with Trump's poo poo that turning on him would probably end up exposing their own poo poo
3) The past decades have shown us that Republicans are happy with literally anything as long as it means tax cuts for the wealthy (which leads to kickbacks for themselves), and the wealthy don't really care what happens since they're so insulated from consequences

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Shouldn't he just shut the gently caress up right about now?

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

He is desperately trying not to grin

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Samurai Sanders posted:

I figured they'd consider themselves hosed no matter what and just want to pass something, anything, in their time in control of congress.

and then fail to do that in the most hilarious fashion possible

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
lol posting this again cause i still can't believe it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/HuffPost/status/884927151971192832

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

D1E posted:

With carfentanil, they sorta don't "get high" so much as "barely survive being in the same room as it."

sea of losers posted:

So I won't go into detail but a while ago I ended up obtaining a few mg of the king of all opioids, pure Carfentanil off I'm sure you know where.
Obviously knowing how dangerous this drug is I attempted to be careful about handling it once it arrived, although as I soon discovered, I wasn't careful enough.
It arrived early one morning and I was quite amazed it made it to Australia, as we are supposed to have the strictest border security in the world. I was very excited as the amount I had ordered would surely satisfy my opioid cravings for many lifetimes. I immediately went to my local pharmacy and purchased latex gloves and a needle-less syringe. I got dressed in long pants and a long sleeved hoodie, put on my hairnet and glasses, tied multiple scarfs and bandanas around my face and you know essentially got into my ghetto breaking bad attire.
I very carefully opened the letter and pulled out the bag, nearly shaking with excitement and anxiety. I measured out 10mg and diluted it into 1l of water, which should in theory give me 10ug's per ml of water. I closed up the bottle and put everything away and went to sort out my morning activities before I was going to test it.
About 30 minutes later (before trying it!) I was in a conversation with my landlord when I realised I felt sick and was noticeably having multiple heart palpitations. I excused myself and walked back to my apartment, feeling quite faint. I sat down for a minute evaluating what the gently caress had happened. How did I manage to do this? Was my makeshift hazmat suit not enough to shield me from this stuff? I collapsed onto my bed.
I lay there realising I had nearly lost the ability to move. My heart was beating extremely slow (40-50bpm in a dude with a normal pulse of 100), it felt like it was going to fail any minute. It was a struggle to breathe, I had to remind myself every 30 seconds or so to do it while I was desperately fighting the extremely intense nod. I could finally see why they sedate elephants with this poo poo, this wasn't heroin, I was completely paralysed.
I lay there for about 4 hours without even being able to lift my head in a state of panicked tranquility. It felt amazing but I knew if I passed out I would surely stop breathing and the intense slow heart rate and skipped beats made my chest very very uncomfortable. I wanted to call an ambulance but I legitimately couldn't move my arms. poo poo, I could barely breathe.
It was about this time my friend entered the room as I had left the door open in hopes someone would find me in case I legitimately overdosed. He tried talking to me but all I could manage to say was a mumble about how sick I felt. He knew I had ordered this stuff but he had no idea what it was so I think he just assumed I was tripping balls. He just said I'll close your door so no one steals your poo poo and left. Great, now no chance of rescue.
Another few hours went by when I finally gained control of my neck muscles and managed to prop my head against the wall. It continued on like this for nearly 8 more hours, slowly regaining control of my body until I could sit up and move around. I couldn't stand up at all without becoming extremely dizzy and collapsing back onto my bed so I kinda just leaned over the side of it waiting to throw up but it never ended up happening.
It legitimately took about a day before I regained my full motor skills and 3 days before my heart rate was back to normal. Its been a month now and the bottle of solution is still in my fridge, having never been tried as I know all I need to do to dose myself is simply breathe near it.
On the bright side this has put me off opiates for a while. But seriously guys, I'm sure you know this but don't go near Carfentanil without a barrel of Narcan and a legitimate loving spacesuit on. Only elephants can have fun with this stuff.

He's quoting something from either reddit or erowid, I forget which.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Ages posted:

Which 24 hours was better: Don Jr's emails, or Comey firing?

Don Jr's emails because it was a 1-2 punch and it's actually Mattering because it's self-incrimination

Comey we kinda knew was coming and there wasn't any immediate aftermath or retaliation, just a bunch of shouting about how "THIS IS TRUMP'S WATERGATE"

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jabronie posted:

i hear the phrase 'why wont someone call sean hannity' in my head everyday

that was a very vivid moment

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
just, sweet sweet heavens to betsy y'all

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Buddy they won't even let me gently caress the emails

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Captain_Maclaine posted:

With carfentanil, they sorta don't "get high" so much as "barely survive being in the same room as it."

You know whoever wrote this returned and got killed by it

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

radical meme posted:

Christie, really? I'm gonna have to see how that goes down; a lot of people in the GOP hate him.

i think kushner among others would have a problem w/christie

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

They get beat up by adults and teenagers so literal children are the only people they can own

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

just, sweet sweet heavens to betsy y'all

jeez, he's bad at speedrunning, we're at 172 days :eng99:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

D1E posted:

We're talking about people who willingly put Chinese research chemicals in their bodies.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/884920889627860992

:getin:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Business Gorillas posted:

Dems are the steward of gondor

Yeah they do love setting themselves on fire

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
im just gigglin all day today

https://twitter.com/drudge_report/status/884922950851473408

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/884928168452251649

ahahahahaha

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Can't wait for Trump Jr to show up in my next World's Dumbest Criminals episode; sandwiched between some dude who got stuck in a chimney and somebody who tries to rob a gun shop by pointing their finger through their pocket, pretending to have a gun.

Calm has issued a correction as of 01:14 on Jul 12, 2017

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Captain_Maclaine posted:

That was some informative poo poo.

Also, some people are loving dumb.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

SKULL.GIF posted:

They aren't going to abandon Trump because

1) Trump is going to take a massive poo poo on the first person to leave and possibly throw their next election when the chuds revolt against them // the Democratic challenger snatches their seat
1a) To actually accomplish anything on Trump you'd need 3 people to all turn on the Republicans at once and join the Democrats. Good luck finding three Senators willing to do that all at once especially given what it would mean for their electoral future, or like 40 Representatives.
2) They're so deeply corrupt and their poo poo is tied up with Trump's poo poo that turning on him would probably end up exposing their own poo poo
3) The past decades have shown us that Republicans are happy with literally anything as long as it means tax cuts for the wealthy (which leads to kickbacks for themselves), and the wealthy don't really care what happens since they're so insulated from consequences

my god you've got it!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Elephants weigh 13,000 pounds

A 175 pound human is 1.3% of that bodymass, and drug tolerance grows polynomially the bigger you are, not linearly

Do not gently caress with stuff that is meant for something 100x your size

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Captain_Maclaine posted:

3/5 would dose again

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fall on that sword you fucko

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/884881387781844992

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sorry bbc guess i'll never know about this teleported photon since you decided that i'd rather see a video instead of read it

Same. I hate video news so much.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

totally not in league with Dracula, no sir

please do not shake my hand, the silver's a little off-putting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

jeez, he's bad at speedrunning, we're at 172 days :eng99:

relative to every other investigated american prez though, he is still layin seige to all opponents

• Locked thread