Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

This is fiction right haahahaha? ahhahaaaa.

e:

mst4k fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Jul 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Zil posted:

That is too stupid to be true. No, no I refuse, I don't care if this is the darkest/dumbest timeline, my brain refuses to believe that one he would use that as his online handle and two would actually post on a forum and not have someone clean up for him during or after the election.

karma_coma posted:

This is fiction right haahahaha? ahhahaaaa.

Yall don't remember when that article came out during the election?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Ratoslov posted:

I think they don't do that because of two things. First, I think they saw the whole drugs thing as a crime problem and not a public health problem. The problem isn't that people are dying, it's that they're not following the rules. Second, I think that they wouldn't like it if the kids ask 'So have you ever seen a marijuana overdose?' and the EMT replies 'I've never even heard of a marijuana overdose. I don't think it's possible.'

No, I've done it. Went to a high school and elementary with the truck and talked to the kids. We had different speeches for different levels 6 to 12 year olds we'd usually teach just basic first aid stuff heimlich etc.. High School we were allowed to talk about adult subjects like drugs and what they do , how to be wary of them etc..

It was more of a information than a " DONT DO DRUGS" thing. Just like what the common thing to cut cocaine was usually speed and ephedrine, ecstasy was mostly stamped on cheap speed.Oh I do remember teaching how to identify silicon crystals on weed because at the time it was getting common to put that in to weigh it down more.

This was in Orleans parish though so it was more of a realistic approach.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jul 12, 2017

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Tucker got triggered HARD

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/884933719982735361

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

At the end of my 5th grade DARE course we had to write an essay on why drugs are bad. I guess they thought mine was the best, because they had me read it at the DARE completion assembly or whatever. I later went on to do drugs. Welp, that's my story

An acquaintance of mine won a DARE cash award for an essay about how she would never be pressured into using drugs.

And she was never pressured into using drugs. She sought them out enthusiastically and on her own initiative.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/884908460017668096
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/884914580727762946

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

That is a cheap looking "TV shirt". Maybe it's the only one he owns in a solid color?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

Hahahahaha that's a beautiful thing to see.

BIG MEATY SHITS
Mar 13, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Soiled Meat

gently caress yeah that's the stuff.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

If there's anything the American far right wing hates, it's being compared to Nazis.

How about we just call them Nazis and actually force them to defend their reprehensible stances? I mean seriously, they are the masters of deflection and turning poo poo around on people, so just call them loving Nazis (regardless of whether they are or not) and just watch them loving squirm.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

hook this video to my veins

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

:laffo: thanks thread I needed that

I just support ON PAPER 1488 what do you mean I'm a Nazi :rant:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Trabisnikof posted:

Yall don't remember when that article came out during the election?

To be fair, there has been a lot of stuff that has come out between then and now. Hard to keep track of all the asshattery and fuckery.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

paperwind posted:

If there's anything the American far right wing hates, it's being compared to Nazis.

How about we just call them Nazis and actually force them to defend their reprehensible stances? I mean seriously, they are the masters of deflection and turning poo poo around on people, so just call them loving Nazis (regardless of whether they are or not) and just watch them loving squirm.

Nazi is the ultimate form of Racist, the other word white people don't like being called.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

drat good Edgar Jacobi cosplay this guy is doing here.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

https://twitter.com/dylanlscott/status/884920889627860992

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

:discourse:hell yeah

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

I'm going to OD at this rate.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Of course he trashes Rosie.

ieatsoap6
Nov 4, 2009

College Slice

It's a pity he had the sense to say "ground" instead of "towers"

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one

:sbahj:

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

paperwind posted:

I'm going to OD at this rate.

Are you kidding me? You must be kidding because I'm barely getting a buzz here. When someone has to drag trump out of the whitehouse kicking and screaming, then we can talk about ODing.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

thechosenone posted:

Are you kidding me? You must be kidding because I'm barely getting a buzz here. When someone has to drag trump out of the whitehouse kicking and screaming, then we can talk about ODing.

I want that pill form right now

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

I just realized that Junior's defense went from "it was just some innocent lobbying - for orphans, even - it meant nothing" to "it was just the tip of collusion just that one time and that it meant nothing because it made me sure I didn't want to collude anymore"

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
but did he adopt russians???

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Celexi posted:

but did he adopt russians???

I think it was the other way around.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Bout 6:37 Tucker just goes into insults

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHPX_3U1W2M

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

Munkeymon posted:

I just realized that Junior's defense went from "it was just some innocent lobbying - for orphans, even - it meant nothing" to "it was just the tip of collusion just that one time and that it meant nothing because it made me sure I didn't want to collude anymore"

Where in the narcissist's prayer are we? And if I did, it wasn't that bad?

What does "you deserved it" look like?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

someone photoshop McConnell into a United 93 poster.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Tucker Carlson hasn't been dunked on this hard since Crossfire

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Putin's a monster who murders people in his country, invaded his neighbor and bombs hospitals in Syria, in addition to the more relevant attack on the US, but saying he's actually equivalent to Hitler is still pretty dumb; there's no indication he has genocidal intent, and that's what makes Hitler more than just a warmonger. Everyone in the US loves to compare every bad guy to Hitler or Stalin, but Putin's pretty firmly in a still terrible tier below those guys.

Zapf Dingbat
Jan 9, 2001

TheScott2K posted:

The man is a basketball hoop.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

What is even their plan.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This made my body tingle all over

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

TheScott2K posted:

He's got no bowtie to remove for a career revival now.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/884937114315628546

quote:

Agalarov, 37, who is also a Russian pop star, helped broker a June 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a prominent Russian lawyer who promised to pass along information damaging to the Clinton campaign, according to emails Trump Jr. released Tuesday.

In April 2016, Agalarov and his father, Aras, told The Washington Post that they wanted Trump to be elected. Trump partnered with the father-and-son developers to bring the 2013 Miss Universe pageant to Moscow, where the duo promised to introduce Trump to Russian President Vladimir Putin. Putin ultimately had to break the engagement, but the Kremlin passed its regrets to Trump through the Agalarovs.

“I think that’s a very important sentiment, that for the first time in many years, that an American presidential potential candidate wants to be friends with another big empire,” Emin Agalarov told The Post in an extensive interview that was part of a wide-ranging look at Trump's international business dealings.

“This could be an amazing breakthrough if he becomes president and actually becomes friends with Putin,” Agalarov said. “We would avoid 10 wars every year, at least, because these guys really understand that war is not maybe the way to succeed in this.”

Agalarov said he visited Trump’s corner office every time he was in New York.

“I consider him a friend. We exchange correspondence. We see each other a few times a year,” Agalarov said.

quote:

The Agalarovs are among the most prominent Russians with whom Trump has done business. Aras Agalarov is an Azerbaijani-Russian property developer who got his start in the late Soviet years by selling bootleg copies of American hit movies on videocassette. In the chaotic and lawless post-communist 1990s, he emerged as a major developer in the Moscow region, building major housing developments, then Crocus City.

quote:

More recently, the Kremlin entrusted him with building a prestige university complex in Vladivostok, in Russia’s far east. For getting the project done, Aras Agalarov was decorated by Putin with the prestigious Order of Honor. Such Kremlin-connected construction projects are sometimes completed at a loss to the developers, a price they pay in exchange for maintaining good relations with Russia’s highly centralized authorities.

quote:

“In the last conversation we had before he ran, he was criticizing the United States government for not being able to be friends with Russia,” Agalarov said. “He keeps underlining that he thinks that President Putin is a strong leader and that he thinks America, instead of fighting Russia, should bond and be friends and have common goals with Russia.”

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jul 12, 2017

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Night10194 posted:

What is even their plan.

stick down, throttle up?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Night10194 posted:

What is even their plan.

They don't have one. Nobody is in charge of anything.

On Terra Firma
Feb 12, 2008

Sinteres posted:

Putin's a monster who murders people in his country, invaded his neighbor and bombs hospitals in Syria, in addition to the more relevant attack on the US, but saying he's actually equivalent to Hitler is still pretty dumb; there's no indication he has genocidal intent, and that's what makes Hitler more than just a warmonger. Everyone in the US loves to compare every bad guy to Hitler or Stalin, but Putin's pretty firmly in a still terrible tier below those guys.

:goonsay:

It's Tucker getting dunked on just loving chill and enjoy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

No Butt Stuff posted:

He's got no bowtie to remove for a career revival now.

Maybe he'll shave that weird-rear end combover off

• Locked thread